ADVERTISEMENT

We have to stop enabling this behavior

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012

Yo, honey.

It's YOUR job to do something about it. You are in Congress, we aren't. We can send outrage tweets from home for free.

Instead, we will RT, say 'Amen sister!' and act like she's telling a truth that needs to be heard.

She isn't. She's sitting on her ass outrage-tweeting instead of solving the problem she's bitching about.

And we gotta stop enabling these clowns to do this. Get off Twitter and get your ass to work.

Yo, honey.

It's YOUR job to do something about it. You are in Congress, we aren't. We can send outrage tweets from home for free.

Instead, we will RT, say 'Amen sister!' and act like she's telling a truth that needs to be heard.

She isn't. She's sitting on her ass outrage-tweeting instead of solving the problem she's bitching about.

And we gotta stop enabling these clowns to do this. Get off Twitter and get your ass to work.
I agree with you it's just surprising to see you chastise a politician for wasting time on twitter.

Yo, honey.

At least she has nice cans?

That’s all I got.

What has taken over the right in this country??? They have gone completely insane

What has taken over the right in this country??? They have gone completely insane
We've seen where your kind has gotten us thus far. Expect more and upping the ante half nickel. You ain't seen nothing yet.

yes-jack-nicholson.gif

We've seen where your kind has gotten us thus far. Expect more and upping the ante half nickel. You ain't seen nothing yet.

yes-jack-nicholson.gif
What’s my kind nickel?? Trump printed more money than has ever been printed, that’s not my side. That’s the worst thing that could happen. He also shut the country down and was the architect of operation warp speed that led to all the vax hysteria. I don’t concern myself with me when it comes to politics. I do well no matter what. But I do think things should be fair. And they are not. Trump made things worse not better. Now go to sleep it’s late in Florida.

The ignore button cleans that right up.

Works pretty well.
Still too many engaging the spammer, as we can see ITT. That's why he keeps spamming, cause he knows he can get away with it. He's been warned not to spam, not to troll, not to name-call.

It is what it is and no longer worth the trouble. Those of you who know how to contact me can keep me in the loop.

Biden is a piece of shit. Even as of today, the half brained idiot is still trying to buy votes from the half-brained half nickels. Now he's on a roll to buy more votes with another vote grab, another illegal stab at forgiving student loans. This is half nickel's kind of guy, it's quite hilarious but still disgusting. The "Big Guy" is going down.

decision-emperor.gif

Still too many engaging the spammer, as we can see ITT. That's why he keeps spamming, cause he knows he can get away with it. He's been warned not to spam, not to troll, not to name-call.

It is what it is and no longer worth the trouble. Those of you who know how to contact me can keep me in the loop.
SNOWFLAKE!!!

Biden is a piece of shit. Even as of today, the half brained idiot is still trying to buy votes from the half-brained half nickels. Now he's on a roll to buy more votes with another vote grab, another illegal stab at forgiving student loans. This is half nickel's kind of guy, it's quite hilarious but still disgusting. The "Big Guy" is going down.

decision-emperor.gif
Big Joe has dominated but he is far from perfect

Boardruleshavenoteeth dot gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT