ADVERTISEMENT

Enemies of the people

It really is time to defund and disband the EVIL Dim-Mor-Rat party for their long and continuous history of anti-American actions. :mad:

Reactions: nail1988
This has not slipped my mind, that the glactically ignorant continue to ignore.
From the previous page:

From one hour ago... o_O -- Dear Ghostofbrainless and others...

Military UFO Reports to Be Made Public

The public is going to find out a little more about unidentified flying objects, or as they are called in military circles, “unidentified aerial phenomenon, in about six months. That’s because as part of the U.S. Intelligence budget for 2021, there is now a mandate for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence to create a standard for collecting and reporting unidentified aerial phenomenon.

While the authors of the order, including chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Florida’s Republican Senator Marco Rubio, say they know there may be sensitive information revealed, they say it’s necessary because information sharing and coordinating has been “inconsistent,” and “this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders.”

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/military-ufo-reports-to-be-made-public/

==========

More info and sources from one hour ago: o_O

Pentagon Has ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...3777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

==========

I will tell you again that the UFO's or UAP's are not Russian or Chinese, because I was fully aware of them way back in 1969, so you can get that drivel right outta your head.

I've also told you for years now that public disclosure was finally coming in the near future.
I also told you that AATIP was not shut down, just new people hired and the name changed, just like when they supposedly shut down other projects, like Blue Book.
Maybe now you will realize why we have a new 'Space Force' being developed.

And I'll also tell you this (speculation on my part), that it's not to fight any war with the aliens, because we would lose badly and very quickly if that happened. Our Space Force is for planetary use if needed for defense, against other nations on Earth. o_O

So where are the smart-mouthed twits now. I'm still waiting for a response from any of them on what they BELIEVE vs what I KNOW. :cool:

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
This has not slipped my mind, that the glactically ignorant continue to ignore.
From the previous page:

From one hour ago... o_O -- Dear Ghostofbrainless and others...

Military UFO Reports to Be Made Public

The public is going to find out a little more about unidentified flying objects, or as they are called in military circles, “unidentified aerial phenomenon, in about six months. That’s because as part of the U.S. Intelligence budget for 2021, there is now a mandate for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence to create a standard for collecting and reporting unidentified aerial phenomenon.

While the authors of the order, including chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Florida’s Republican Senator Marco Rubio, say they know there may be sensitive information revealed, they say it’s necessary because information sharing and coordinating has been “inconsistent,” and “this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders.”

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/military-ufo-reports-to-be-made-public/

==========

More info and sources from one hour ago: o_O

Pentagon Has ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made on This Earth’

https://www.popularmechanics.com/mi...3777/pentagon-ufo-program-materials-vehicles/

==========

I will tell you again that the UFO's or UAP's are not Russian or Chinese, because I was fully aware of them way back in 1969, so you can get that drivel right outta your head.

I've also told you for years now that public disclosure was finally coming in the near future.
I also told you that AATIP was not shut down, just new people hired and the name changed, just like when they supposedly shut down other projects, like Blue Book.

And I'll also tell you this (speculation on my part), that it's not to fight any war with the aliens, because we would lose badly and very quickly if that happened. Our Space Force is for planetary use if needed for defense, against other nations on Earth. o_O

So where are the smart-mouthed twits now. I'm still waiting for a response from any of them on what they BELIEVE vs what I KNOW. :cool:

Insta, it's not that I don't believe in little green men, I just don't think you have done anything to prove that case.

They could very well exist. In fact I think it would be really cool if they did.

But if they are out there, they will be found and their existence proven by documented evidence, not by some kook on a florida message board that thinks YouTube videos of other kooks can substitute for evidence to critical thinkers.

It does not. I will continue to tell you the same thing that I tell @BSC911 over his man-made climate change hoax: Prove your point, then I will listen. Till then, you will continue to get laughed it.

Simple as that.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
YouTube videos of other kooks can substitute for evidence to critical thinkers.

It does not. I will continue to tell you the same thing that I tell @BSC911 over his man-made climate change hoax: Prove your point, then I will listen. Till then, you will continue to get laughed it.

Simple as that.

The list of witness that I've posted here, including such KOOKS as the Pentagon, the U.S. Navy. The Navy Commander F-18 Pilot that intercepted the TicTac, including the gun camera evidence, and the hundreds of Top Quality Credible witnesses in the Disclosure Project (Sirius Video and utube). Not to mention Walter Cronkite's interview, where this latest began. :cool:

Calling them all Kooks shows you and your type up for being the real kooks in this discussion. If a UAP landing in your own front yard and/or abducting you is the only evidence that you'll accept, then continue to bask in your own delusions, like the climate change twits do... :rolleyes:

Can't get more simple,,, for the simple minded of the infinite universe. :confused:
You stand on your own ignorant beliefs, while I stand on my own Top Secret Military KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCES. o_O

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Then you should probably shut your yap and keep them to yourself.

I did for many years and I saw how Bob Lazar was treated. After the Disclosure Project took it public I began to talk about it some, without any classified details.
And even now, I don't give out any details about what I have personal knowledge of. o_O

So, if you'd just shut your own disbelieving yap, then everyone wouldn't know what an ignorant twit that you are so proud to be.... :p

Maybe you should honor your country and keep your yap shut.

The sovereign citizens right to know means nothing to you?

I honored my country with my voluntary service to it. What have you ever done to honor your country?

And if anyone needs to shut their ignorant yap, you'd be the one to qualify for that role... :p

The sovereign citizens right to know means nothing to you?

I honored my country with my voluntary service to it. What have you ever done to honor your country?

And if anyone needs to shut their ignorant yap, you'd be the one to qualify for that role... :p

You sound like a kook making up stories to try to draw attention to yourself. Not gonna lie. Maybe you should focus on what's best for your country, and not yourself.

You sound like a kook making up stories to try to draw attention to yourself. Not gonna lie. Maybe you should focus on what's best for your country, and not yourself.

In this area of reality, you exhibit all the sings of being Ghostofbrainless, yet again. :cool:

And yes, I did notice that you failed to answer what it is that you've ever done for your country, other than enrich yourself at the expense of others that did serve their country... o_O

Duck, dodge, distract, and over a misspelled word???
I'm pretty sure that you got the gist of what I said.
Are you sure you're not a closet Rat?
Sing = Sign (letter reversal) :rolleyes:

But still no answer, so typical for the Brainless... :p

The five men share an easy rapport with each other, playfully ribbing one another while also communicating a deep sense of mutual respect. It’s clear they all share the bond of having once served in the armed forces. Yet for Gary Voorhis, Jason Turner, P.J. Hughes, Ryan Weigelt, and Kevin Day—assembled together in a private group chat by Popular Mechanics—something much bigger ties them together beyond simply serving in the U.S. Navy.

These men also share a connection of being witnesses to one of the most compelling UFO cases in modern history: the Nimitz UFO Encounters, an event that the Navy recently confirmed indeed involved “unidentified aerial phenomena.”

Largely overshadowed by a grainy black-and-white video, and a former Topgun fighter pilot eyewitness, these veterans offer new and intriguing details on what occurred with the Navy’s Strike Carrier Group-11 as it sailed roughly 100 miles off the Southern California coast in 2004—details that a former career intelligence agent who investigated the Nimitz Encounter while at the Pentagon can neither confirm, deny, or even discuss with Popular Mechanics.

Ultimately, these five men—the “other” Nimitz witnesses—could be key to understanding an event that a leading aviation defense expert says “likely wasn’t ours.”

So whose was it?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a29771548/navy-ufo-witnesses-tell-truth/

Duck, dodge, distract, and over a misspelled word???
I'm pretty sure that you got the gist of what I said.
Are you sure you're not a closet Rat?
Sing = Sign (letter reversal) :rolleyes:

But still no answer, so typical for the Brainless... :p

The five men share an easy rapport with each other, playfully ribbing one another while also communicating a deep sense of mutual respect. It’s clear they all share the bond of having once served in the armed forces. Yet for Gary Voorhis, Jason Turner, P.J. Hughes, Ryan Weigelt, and Kevin Day—assembled together in a private group chat by Popular Mechanics—something much bigger ties them together beyond simply serving in the U.S. Navy.

These men also share a connection of being witnesses to one of the most compelling UFO cases in modern history: the Nimitz UFO Encounters, an event that the Navy recently confirmed indeed involved “unidentified aerial phenomena.”

Largely overshadowed by a grainy black-and-white video, and a former Topgun fighter pilot eyewitness, these veterans offer new and intriguing details on what occurred with the Navy’s Strike Carrier Group-11 as it sailed roughly 100 miles off the Southern California coast in 2004—details that a former career intelligence agent who investigated the Nimitz Encounter while at the Pentagon can neither confirm, deny, or even discuss with Popular Mechanics.

Ultimately, these five men—the “other” Nimitz witnesses—could be key to understanding an event that a leading aviation defense expert says “likely wasn’t ours.”

So whose was it?

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a29771548/navy-ufo-witnesses-tell-truth/

TLDR: The five men have no evidence to back up their claims of little green men. But what they do have, is a story. A story they all know and love. They are part of a fraternity of kooks that just KNOW little green men are out there.

But they can't prove it. Oh but what wonderful stories they can tell!

And for those that want to believe...that's enough.

TLDR: The five men have no evidence to back up their claims of little green men. But what they do have, is a story. A story they all know and love. They are part of a fraternity of kooks that just KNOW little green men are out there.

But they can't prove it. Oh but what wonderful stories they can tell!

And for those that want to believe...that's enough.

Ghostofbrainless, you're in for a real 'jumping off a cliff' shock, and i'ts coming to you pretty soon... o_O

Calling our military men with Top Secret clearances 'a fraternity of knooks' is something that I would n't have expected, even for one a chickenchit brainless as you are. :eek:

Now, get back under your bed in the basement and STFU about things that you are ignorant and clueless about. :cool:

Ghostofbrainless, you're in for a real 'jumping off a cliff' shock, and i'ts coming to you pretty soon... o_O

Calling our military men with Top Secret clearances 'a fraternity of knooks' is something that I would n't have expected, even for one a chickenchit brainless as you are. :eek:

Now, get back under your bed in the basement and STFU about things that you are ignorant and clueless about. :cool:

Once again, you don't listen to anything you don't want to hear. You are really a CNN viewer and can't see it.

I've said repeatedly that little green men may exist, and I think it would be cool if they did.

But you come off as a kook who just wants people to pay attention to him.

What would shock me would be if you could actually prove your claims with actual evidence, instead of another "I seed the little green men with mah own eyes!" video off YouTube.

That might fool sheep and kooks that want to believe, but critical thinkers need actual evidence. You don't have any.

Evidence is there, but dweebs such as you will likely never see any of it, unless and until Full Disclosure finally happens. o_O

Claiming to be a 'critical thinker' doesn't make it so. You are nothing more than a deluded dis-believer that won't except reality until it's rubbed in your ignorant face.
That's fine with me, as I've repeatedly said. :rolleyes:

The question is why are you wasting so much time denying the 'credible evidence' that continues to be brought forward by professionals at the highest levels?
4 different Ministers of Defense are among those witnesses, which you refuse to hear. :cool:

I had friends in GTMO that saw something bey

I can tell you now there is some strange shit going on in the waters off GTMO. I observed some bizarre stuff one night when I was down there. I have heard stories from other service members down there.

MSNBC Producer Quits, Writes That 'The Job Itself Forces Skilled Journalists To Make Bad Decisions On A Daily Basis'

“But behind closed doors, industry leaders will admit the damage that’s being done.”

“It’s possible that I’m more sensitive to the editorial process due to my background in public radio, where no decision I ever witnessed was predicated on how a topic or guest would ‘rate,'” she wrote. “The longer I was at MSNBC, the more I saw such choices — it’s practically baked in to the editorial process – and those decisions affect news content every day. Likewise, it’s taboo to discuss how the ratings scheme distorts content, or it’s simply taken for granted, because everyone in the commercial broadcast news industry is doing the exact same thing.”

“But behind closed doors, industry leaders will admit the damage that’s being done.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT