ADVERTISEMENT

Enemies of the people

Why delete the truth or are the Trumpista's feelings hurt!

Speaking of hurt feelings, how butthurt do you think obama was when he landed in China to meet the president, and China wouldn't bring him steps and he was stuck on Air Force One? LMAO! obama had to sit there for an hour before he finally got some kiddie slide to slide off the plane.

How embarrassing for the US President to be given such disrespect! Well actually, China doesn't do that anymore, so I guess they were just disrespecting obama. I can see that LOL

Speaking of hurt feelings, how butthurt do you think obama was when he landed in China to meet the president, and China wouldn't bring him steps and he was stuck on Air Force One? LMAO! obama had to sit there for an hour before he finally got some kiddie slide to slide off the plane.

How embarrassing for the US President to be given such disrespect! Well actually, China doesn't do that anymore, so I guess they were just disrespecting obama. I can see that LOL

Man you are really spinning your wheels. It’s all coming apart for you isn’t it? Sad!

That’s right, keep those knee pads handy Donald. You’re going to need them. Putin holding on line 2!

Trump disputes your accounts, drones. Get in synch with your thought leader! Says he’s “not an accountant from China.” No, he’s a fat orange moron from Queens.

@bradleygator you only know what the Twitter randos tell you happened.

Again, this is why I don't waste my time trying to debate anything intelligently with you.

Here's the cycle:

1 - Trump says something.

2 - Rando writer for Vox or Politico or the NYT says "OMG guys Trump just said....", and what follows is a complete lie.

3 - Sheep then repeat the lie.

What Trump says and what a dem suffering from TDS hears him say, are two completely different universes.

Case in point: Every dem here thinks Trump said that there was no Chinese Virus. Hell I even showed @sadgator how that was wrong, and he still believes it.

Sheep live to be hoodwinked.

The stories and the tweets quote Trump you moron. They’re usually video of his words. He hung himself. So did you. Difference is, he’s dimly aware of it.

The stories and the tweets quote Trump you moron. They’re usually video of his words. He hung himself. So did you. Difference is, he’s dimly aware of it.

Yes and the stories and tweets either are outright lies, or they are completely taken out of context.

Twitter randos never give you the context, and you just run with it cause sheep....cliff....run!!!!

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Silver lining? To dems it is the ONLY lining.

The amazing part is, this isn't going to damage Trump at all, his approval ratings are UP.

Guess who is down? Lefty media who keep pushing the hoax.

Enemies of the people

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace: Coronavirus ‘Silver Lining’ Is Damage to Donald Trump

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...-trump/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Can the chicks at MSNBC get any freaking uglier? I mean, Nicole Wallace, Andrea Mitchell, Joy Reid, Ricky Maddow, Mika Brzezinski. Am I missing anybody else? CNN has far lower ratings but at least their women aren't so hurt looking as what I see at MSNBC.

Alex Salvi hammered him and Fake News CNN into the ground like a cheap tent stake....

OAN showed what CNN left out of their set-up interview with Alex. o_O

Old adage of bomber pilots: "You know you're on target when you're taking flak..."

We are so blessed that Ted was re-elected over that bozo-bedo.
I wrote his name in for Pres on the 2016 ballot...he is the closest guy to Reagan to run for president since Reagan. If after the bulldozer Trump cleans the swamp I could wave a wand and make Cruz the next president I would. I would thank Trump for the dirty job he had to do and for cleaning the swamp but say hey enjoy retirement. I would say lets get back to statesmanship, civility and constitutional conservatism. :)

I wrote his name in for Pres on the 2016 ballot...he is the closest guy to Reagan to run for president since Reagan. If after the bulldozer Trump cleans the swamp I could wave a wand and make Cruz the next president I would. I would thank Trump for the dirty job he had to do and for cleaning the swamp but say hey enjoy retirement. I would say lets get back to statesmanship, civility and constitutional conservatism. :)
Works for me..and Libertarians everywhere.

Reactions: nail1988
Why delete the truth or are the Trumpista's feelings hurt!
Man you are really spinning your wheels. It’s all coming apart for you isn’t it? Sad!
i agree that the direct Trump quotes are usually outright lies.

People are waking up to 'Lame Stream Media's Fake News.' o_O
'Power to the People'
is coming back,,, finally... :cool:
That’s right, keep those knee pads handy Donald. You’re going to need them. Putin holding on line 2!

Bull-Schiff House Intelligence Committee Chairman is a confirmed LIAR!

Last week, Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell forced Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff’s hand. If the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee didn’t release the transcripts of 53 interviews from the committee’s Russia collusion investigations, then he’d do it himself. The transcripts, many of them from nearly three years ago, were declassified and ready for public viewing since June.

They show exactly what you’d expect them to show: None of the former Obama administration officials who took to the airwaves immediately after Trump’s election to claim collusion had any evidence of it. o_O

Here’s Obama’s former Director of National Intelligence, and current CNN analyst, James Clapper: “I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.”

The transcripts also represent yet another blow to the media’s credibility. The Obama officials interviewed were among the many sources, like Schiff, the press tapped for its prize-winning collusion reporting. They lied for years about Trump and Russia and the press peddled their narrative without question. No matter what evidence surfaced to prove the collusion story wrong, the media continued to credential the destructive conspiracy theory.

The tragic fact is that once-prestigious press organizations, including CNN as well as MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post, weren’t fooled by the collusion hoax. They were an essential part of it. o_O

For the rest of the story go here:
https://nypost.com/2020/05/08/adam-schiff-lied-about-the-trump-probe-and-the-media-let-him/

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT