ADVERTISEMENT

Enemies of the people

Lou Dobbs tells me virus victims are well up as Amerikan Pravda cheers. Virus deaths are way down while Amerikan Pravda remains deftly silent.

Remember those 2.2M projected deaths? @sadgator was giving us daily updates.

No one wants to talk about deaths now, because that means SOMEONE gets credit for going from 2.2M projected to 100k reality.

World Pandemic is a Hoax. Half a million world wide deaths ain't no pandemic... :rolleyes:

The Communist Red Chinese Kung Flu is just another seasonal nasty flu.

Open the country back up and get on with living. o_O

Reactions: nail1988
Hey look! More libtard activity.
Another Idiot Politician Tried to Get Away with a Racism Hoax in Oregon

Another dumbass, another fake hate crime.
The Left thinks America is racist. We still have racial issues, yes—but racist? And no, a few videos of people being total idiots spewing racial epithets don’t prove your point. It seems the only people trying to make that narrative come to life are…people of color. We have another race hoax, folks. This time out on the Left Coast in Oregon. A Latino candidate for county commissioner expressed dismay over a racist letter he received. He was very familiar with it…because he wrote it and sent it to himself. This incident occurred in Umatilla County

Chief Jason Edmiston tells KEPR-TV News that the criminal investigation for second-degree intimidation due to the racist, hate-filled letter received by Jonathan Lopez on June 23 has been closed. The matter will be referred this week to the Umatilla County District Attorney’s Office for initiating a false report - a Class A misdemeanor in Oregon.

Edmiston says the investigation has shown that Jonathan Lopez wrote the letter himself and made false statements to the police and on social media. The end result is a verbal and written admission by Lopez that the letter was fabricated.

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Additionally, the Hermiston Police are sending the Office of the District Attorney verifiable information of potential election fraud as it pertains to the Stolen Valor Act of 2013 and other false credentials presented by Mr. Lopez during his run for county commissioner. This in conjunction with a lengthy criminal history record may result in the filing of additional charges.

I say the libtards have long sold their souls. I think you Nole fans will love the music in the background when Elizabeth Warren appears.

Damn those were the least enthusiastic endorsements I have ever seen LOL With every dem it was like you could see their heart falling as they endorsed Biden. It was like "I cannot believe I lost to a vegetable hair sniffer, and now I'm endorsing him. FML"

Kronkite was a liberal but he was intellectually honest and at least he respected the government, the people, etc.

After a decisive victory over Vietnam Cong during the Tet offensive as the US military and Arvin forces destroyed the cong as a fighting force Walter CrankCase tells the American people the “ war is lost”.

Crankcase was the first of the #Fakenews media ( albeit milk and cookie compared to today)

Kronkite was a liberal but he was intellectually honest and at least he respected the government, the people, etc.

Cronkite would be a Republican today. Of course if he was alive today he would be forced to move WAY to the left to keep his seat but comparing his views of that day to reporters today, absolutely Conservative.

After a decisive victory over Vietnam Cong during the Tet offensive as the US military and Arvin forces destroyed the cong as a fighting force Walter CrankCase tells the American people the “ war is lost”.

Crankcase was the first of the #Fakenews media ( albeit milk and cookie compared to today)

The problem with that claim nailed-head, is that he was correct, we did lose the war. o_O
==========

Walter Kronkite rolling over in his grave so he doesn't have to see what his profession has become.

Here's yet another bitch-slapping for the ignorant twits that question UFO & the space aliens piloting them.

Walter Cronkite's UFO Story by Bill Knell
He was called by many "the most honest and trusted man in America," this in my opinion is a very interesting UFO case.

7/29/2007 8:16:39 PM
In the 1950s Cronkite was part of a pool of News Reporters brought out to a small South Pacific island to watch the test of a new Air Force missile. After a short inspection of the new system by the reporters, they were lead to an area that was a safe distance from the launch site. The missile was mounted on a specially-built launcher that was attached to a cement base. It was obvious that the area had been quickly built just for the test. The details about the missile were going to be given to the reporters in he form of hand-out sheets and press releases after the test.

Cronkite mentioned that he and the other reporters had been warned that photography of the missile test and any audio transmissions or recordings by the press were forbidden. They would have to give a written account of the event. Just as the test was ready to proceed, everyone was writing as fast as they could. As Air Force Security personnel walked around the perimeter of the test area with guard dogs and the news reporters watched, the missile was fired-up and about to be released. Just then, a large disc-type UFO appeared on the scene.

Cronkite guessed that the object was about 50-60 feet in diameter, a dull grey color and had no visible means of propulsion. Because the noise of activity around him and the missile engine was so loud, he couldn't tell whether the disc made any noise. He did not notice any coming directly from the object.

As Air Force guards ran toward the UFO with their dogs, the disc hovered about 30 feet off of the ground. It suddenly sent out a blue beam of light which struck the missile, a guard and a dog all at the same time. The missile was frozen in mid-air about 70 feet from the launcher as it had taken off. A guard was frozen in mid-step and a dog frozen in mid-air as it had jumped at the disc. Cronkite reminded me that this all happened within the space of about five minutes or less.

Suddenly, the missile exploded! After that, the disc vanished. The guard and dog looked alright, but were quickly taken away by medical personnel always present at tests in case anyone became injured. At the same time, guards rapidly ushered the reporters into a concrete observation bunker. After about thirty minutes of sitting in that hot box, they were brought out into the air again and addressed by an Air Force Colonel.

The officer told them, "It was all part of the test." Obviously making it up as he went along, the Colonel said that the event was "staged" to test media reaction to UFOs. He reinforced the usual line to the reporters that Flying Saucers were probably not extra-terrestrial, but what people were actually seeing was secret planes being tested by the Air Force. This test was designed to show the media how "shocking" it could be to suddenly view a new technology. Well, Cronkite was certain that what he viewed was a new technology, but he was also sure it was not an Earthly one! He didn't believe the Air Force explanation then, and he still didn't believe it at the time when he told me the story.

After the event, reporters were told that since it was a test of media reaction to new technology, they could not report on it! But, they would be compensated later with exclusive stories on new Air Force projects (a promise that was never kept). Being as private as he was, Cronkite never did share with me his own beliefs about UFOs beyond the story he told me. I was so happy to have heard the story that I was afraid to ask anything further!

The CBS UFO Special was filmed shortly after my meeting with Cronkite and I was included in it for just a few minutes. During the filming, I became aware that Cronkite had not shared his story with most of the other UFO investigators or witnesses. After the special aired I called one of Cronkite's staff members and asked him if he had ever heard the UFO story. He told me he had. Cronkite had only shared it with a few key people and it was NOT covered or even mentioned in the Special.

I wondered why Cronkite had chosen to tell me the story without telling everyone? The staff members told me that most of the others were so busy telling him about themselves that he just never bothered. I guess that the greatest lesson the legendary newsman taught me that day was the art of conversation, knowing when to talk and when to listen! (something that some here have failed to learn -- iG) :rolleyes:
==========

So while it's true that some of the 'lights in the sky' UFO's sighted are not actual physical vehicles, that doesn't prove that they all aren't. Hoaxes and mis-identification exists, but so do real physical encounters. o_O

It's been a battle between those with made up theories on what they are, swamp gas, balloons, temperature inversions, etc, and the military professionals that have had actual close up encounters with the UAP's.

Project Blue Book was of the first type. The Disclosure Project deals with the later types of reports.
https://siriusdisclosure.com/ Not my endorsement, but the movie trailer at that site is interesting. :cool:
=====

The Pentagon has now finally gone public after the release of the U.S. Navy encounters with UAP's. And now the U.S. Navy has set up a way for their pilots and others to report UAP encounters.

@instaGATOR honest question: Why does it upset you so much that some people don't believe in your little green men theory?

You spend all your time insulting our intelligence, yet you are desperately trying to make your case to change our minds.

Do you see the irony in that? We weld such amazing power over you. And honestly, most of us could care less what you believe.

@instaGATOR honest question: Why does it upset you so much that some people don't believe in your little green men theory?

You spend all your time (BS) insulting our intelligence (pointing out your ignorance), yet you are desperately trying (your own drama-queen babble) to make your case to change our minds. (I've repeatedly said that all are free to believe whatever let's them sleep at night)

Do you see the irony in that? (no, but your idiocy is obvious) We weld such amazing power over you. (the only power you have is your hand in your pocket) And honestly, most of us could care less what you believe. (and then you claim to speak for 'most of us')

Ghostofbrainless, your post fits you much better than it does me.
Snide remarks about what I've previously posted as information deserves some bitch-slapping of the ignorant twits that throw your kind of ignorant crap out there. If you don't like it, then you could try this, STFU. :p

And as I've pointed out to you before, you are the one's with the belief, either for or against the reality of an infinite universe and what it contains, not me. I don't need beliefs, I have my own personal Top Secret KNOWLEDGE to go with, not beliefs... o_O

Now, you can deal with the many reports from THE MOST CREDIBLE SOURCES,,, or you can continue to yap-yap-yap to prove your own ignorance of reality. :rolleyes:

From one hour ago... o_O -- Dear Ghostofbrainless and others...

Military UFO Reports to Be Made Public

The public is going to find out a little more about unidentified flying objects, or as they are called in military circles, “unidentified aerial phenomenon, in about six months. That’s because as part of the U.S. Intelligence budget for 2021, there is now a mandate for the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force at the Office of Naval Intelligence to create a standard for collecting and reporting unidentified aerial phenomenon.

While the authors of the order, including chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, Florida’s Republican Senator Marco Rubio, say they know there may be sensitive information revealed, they say it’s necessary because information sharing and coordinating has been “inconsistent,” and “this issue has lacked attention from senior leaders.”

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/military-ufo-reports-to-be-made-public/

I will tell you again that the UFO's or UAP's are not Russian or Chinese, because I was fully aware of them way back in 1969, so you can get that drivel right outta your head.

I've also told you for years now that public disclosure was finally coming in the near future.
I also told you that AATIP was not shut down, just new people hired and the name changed, just like when they supposedly shut down other projects, like Blue Book.
Maybe now you will realize why we have a new 'Space Force' being developed.

And I'll also tell you this (speculation on my part), that it's not to fight any war with the aliens, because we would lose badly and very quickly if that happened. Our Space Force is for planetary use if needed for defense, against other nations on Earth. o_O

Off topic a bit. Last evening I watched just released spectacular NASA Mars 4K video on YouTube. The host said there's proof of clay soil which means water used to be there. Some SpaceX employees rent daughter's duplexes. They tell me when SpaceX gets to Mars plans are to build much infrastructure with Mars natural resources.

A SpaceX plant is at McGregor. I hear rocket engine tests regularly.

The third lander on Mars is still sending info. The second lander sent info for 14 years before a severe sandstorm stalled it. Solar collectors couldn't aim toward sun and the lander essentially froze to death.

First lander lasted six years.

Reactions: nail1988
Bump to the UFO's - ATP's and space aliens are swamp gas or delusions fringe. o_O

They are probably circled up and trying to find the butts... :rolleyes:

mail

'The more you research, the crazier you sound to ignorant people."

How many hundreds of times has CNN been caught outright lying? They just settled a massive libel lawsuit with a high school student for Pete's sake.

Yet notice that the sheep keep watching. And never think to stop.

I think this is why: Dems think opinions they like, are actually FACTS. And opinions they dislike, are LIES.

CNN saying Trump is a racist: FACT to the sheep.

Trump saying obama did a terrible job as president: LIE to the sheep.

Critical thinker can clearly see that both are in actuality OPINIONS.

But sheep think all opinions are either facts or lies. Depending on if they agree with the opinion or not.

If you realize this, you understand how easily the sheep get hoodwinked, and why they are so mad at well....everything, all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT