ADVERTISEMENT

Election Fraud - Dominoes getting ready to fall

I think that the Hillbillery made it a Rat Rule that no Rat woman politician that's better looking than her is allowed to be seen out in public. But she got an exemption for that stank offspring of her's, just in case she can steal an election for her sometime in the near future.....
😨

Reactions: nail1988
I think that the Hillbillery made it a Rat Rule that no Rat woman politician that's better looking than her is allowed to be seen out in public. But she got an exemption for that stank offspring of her's, just in case she can steal an election for her sometime in the near future.....
😨
Just look at Broward County's very own Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
Looking HURRRRRRTTTTT!

Reactions: nail1988 and fsumc
@sadgator Can you please explain how this is possible? Can we still say “no fraud”?

So those are Georgia ballots, and note the duplicate ballots were both for Hiden.

So is this why @LizardGrad89 said 'count every vote' versus count every LEGAL vote?

Any honest person here still think Hiden won Georgia?

@sadgator is this what you told us to keep watching for? Hiding out on the blue board a lot lately.

I never said there was no fraud. People got arrested for voting illegally for Donald Trump. Just don't think it's enough to overturn an election.
Just the small amount of ballot images that were unsealed are probably enough to overturn GA. And we know that Raffensberger was lying when he told us the audit in mid November showed "no discrepancies". 60% of the batches were off. And ask yourself - where did printed ballots with these 'squiggly' lines come from? Did they just print two? There were 4k of those in the small number of images the judge ordered unsealed, there are affidavits for another 40k-50k where witnesses describe this exact phenomenon. And the Federalist found 10k votes that were cast from old addresses outside of the allowed 30 day window in GA.

AZ is going through a count of the ballots for the 4th time (in other words, there were X number of votes in Maricopa so there should be X number of ballots, right?). An AZ state Senator has come out and said she's been told the discrepancies in total ballots are "significant". If it was spot on would they be doing that process a 4th time? And why won't the BOS comply with the subpoena on the servers and passwords?

I have a sneaking suspicion you'll be singing a different tune very soon. The news is only going in one direction.

I have a sneaking suspicion you'll be singing a different tune very soon. The news is only going in one direction.
So you're thinking the dems here will suddenly wake up one morning, grow some morals and admit "Ok that's fraud. They were right, it's time to make this right',

Do you REALLY think that will happen?

I'll be honest, there was a time up till about 2 years ago when I believed that eventually, the sheep HAD to wake up and join us in reality.

It will never happen. They will always find a way to justify the corruption of the dems.

Once the irrefutable truth of fraud comes out, they will blame everyone but the dems.

The audits were biased.

No way, THEY CHEATED!

There's some cheating in every election, they lied about how much to try to make dems look bad.

So what if they did cheat??? Serves Trump right, he cheated in 2016!

And if all else fails....

I DONT CARE! MY SIDE WON AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

AKA, the 'count every vote' mentality.

Texas Dems may return to vote on the election laws soon:

"So, will Texas Democrats continue their walkout indefinitely? Likely not. That’s because 2021 is a redistricting year and, in Texas, when the Legislature fails to draw new legislative lines during their first general session, the Legislative Redistricting Board takes over.

This five-member body is composed of the lieutenant governor, speaker of the house, attorney general, comptroller and commissioner of the general land office – Republicans all. Their decisions on where to draw the lines can potentially end the careers of dozens of lawmakers, who, in Texas, aren’t term limited.

The pending work of the Legislative Redistricting Board may serve as a powerful inducement to return to the work of legislating, especially for Democratic lawmakers with seniority. Even more so as Gov. Greg Abbott is likely to add additional charges to the special session call such as consideration of $5 billion in property tax buy-downs. "

Just the small amount of ballot images that were unsealed are probably enough to overturn GA. And we know that Raffensberger was lying when he told us the audit in mid November showed "no discrepancies". 60% of the batches were off. And ask yourself - where did printed ballots with these 'squiggly' lines come from? Did they just print two? There were 4k of those in the small number of images the judge ordered unsealed, there are affidavits for another 40k-50k where witnesses describe this exact phenomenon. And the Federalist found 10k votes that were cast from old addresses outside of the allowed 30 day window in GA.

AZ is going through a count of the ballots for the 4th time (in other words, there were X number of votes in Maricopa so there should be X number of ballots, right?). An AZ state Senator has come out and said she's been told the discrepancies in total ballots are "significant". If it was spot on would they be doing that process a 4th time? And why won't the BOS comply with the subpoena on the servers and passwords?

We shall see and the reason for so many recounts is because the losers can't accept that they lost, so they are REQUESTING them. The plan is to keep counting until the result changes.

The real question is if do 4 recounts and the 1 financed by the losing side comes back "different", is that believable?

So you're thinking the dems here will suddenly wake up one morning, grow some morals and admit "Ok that's fraud. They were right, it's time to make this right',

Do you REALLY think that will happen?

I'll be honest, there was a time up till about 2 years ago when I believed that eventually, the sheep HAD to wake up and join us in reality.

It will never happen. They will always find a way to justify the corruption of the dems.

Once the irrefutable truth of fraud comes out, they will blame everyone but the dems.

The audits were biased.

No way, THEY CHEATED!

There's some cheating in every election, they lied about how much to try to make dems look bad.

So what if they did cheat??? Serves Trump right, he cheated in 2016!

And if all else fails....

I DONT CARE! MY SIDE WON AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

AKA, the 'count every vote' mentality.
Just look at the replies to that tweet.

We shall see and the reason for so many recounts is because the losers can't accept that they lost, so they are REQUESTING them. The plan is to keep counting until the result changes.

The real question is if do 4 recounts and the 1 financed by the losing side comes back "different", is that believable?
No, but if all 4 - using different methods - show the same massive discrepancy, is that credible?

My guess is they know everyone is going to lose their freaking minds and they damn well better be able to document this recount was done correctly or it won't matter. If you counted twice and they were the same both times, there's no need to keep going.

Remember that the total number of ballots is only one piece of the puzzle. They:
- hired the contractor who printed the ballots and knows what paper was used - using high res scanners they checked the paper type
- Also there were dozens of types of ballots - based on the myriad of local races being different - and the contractor knows exactly how many they printed of each one, so they're checking that count too
- scanned absentee and mail in ballots for folds
- used imaging to make sure that pen indentations were present on all the filled in bubbles - just to make sure ballot selections were made with a pen and not a printer
....As well as several other methods of ballot inspection, including matching the envelopes with the mail in and absentee ballots.

And I love you're inserting the fear of bias here in only one direction. Raffensberger (with support of Gabe Sterling) certified an election where 59.57% of the recounted batches didn't match the original count.

Remember, Raffensberger is a "Republican" and his statements were used by the dems to "prove" the election was clean. He either didn't even look at the audit or he flat lied - both would show he wasn't impartial.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone is right, you'll tie yourself into a pretzel to make the evidence fit your beliefs. I don't think the "losers" would waste their time counting over and over if the result was clear. If it wasn't something they could prove with clear evidence the result wouldn't change anyway. Apply some common sense.

No, but if all 4 - using different methods - show the same massive discrepancy, is that credible?

My guess is they know everyone is going to lose their freaking minds and they damn well better be able to document this recount was done correctly or it won't matter. If you counted twice and they were the same both times, there's no need to keep going.

Remember that the total number of ballots is only one piece of the puzzle. They:
- hired the contractor who printed the ballots and knows what paper was used - using high res scanners they checked the paper type
- Also there were dozens of types of ballots - based on the myriad of local races being different - and the contractor knows exactly how many they printed of each one, so they're checking that count too
- scanned absentee and mail in ballots for folds
- used imaging to make sure that pen indentations were present on all the filled in bubbles - just to make sure ballot selections were made with a pen and not a printer
....As well as several other methods of ballot inspection, including matching the envelopes with the mail in and absentee ballots.

And I love you're inserting the fear of bias here in only one direction. Raffensberger (with support of Gabe Sterling) certified an election where 59.57% of the recounted batches didn't match the original count.

Remember, Raffensberger is a "Republican" and his statements were used by the dems to "prove" the election was clean. He either didn't even look at the audit or he flat lied - both would show he wasn't impartial.

@GhostOfMatchesMalone is right, you'll tie yourself into a pretzel to make the evidence fit your beliefs. I don't think the "losers" would waste their time counting over and over if the result was clear. If it wasn't something they could prove with clear evidence the result wouldn't change anyway. Apply some common sense.
Still lead to Biden winning. I have yet to see one person say that they saw more votes for Trump in a state that he lost. I am waiting for that.

I am not in a pretzel about this, i just want it to end, so i can see the spin.

They could do 40 recounts, all showing that Biden won, and they would still insist that Trump was cheated.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Still lead to Biden winning. I have yet to see one person say that they saw more votes for Trump in a state that he lost. I am waiting for that.

Killingagoodman >>> LOSERS???

Fine wid me, but your side was the LOSER, not mine, which is why your losers have fought so hard to stop any audit of the election results. It's also why your side doesn't want voters to have a photo ID proving who they are before voting. It's also why your side wants uncontrolled mail in fraud voting and the use of corrupted net-linked machines.

The AZ audit has been on a 24/7 LIVE VID FEED the entire time, and fully monitored by both sides, unlike the ballots on election day.

In Georgia, there is video of criminal corrupt election workers feeding the same ballots through the counting machines multiple times, after they had cleared the Republican poll watchers from the room. And that's just the tip of the iceberg on their election fraud.

Mich and Penn are up next for audits, and they are not alone or the last states to demand recounts.

ONLY THE TOTALLY CORRUPT LOSER RATS DON'T WANT A FAIR AND OPEN ELECTION., OR A SCRUPULOUS AUDIT DONE TO INSURE CORRECT RESULTS.
==========

Addressing voter fraud in general:

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

Here's Pennsylvania's partial list of past voter fraud crimes.
Altering The Vote Count
Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots
Impersonation Fraud At The Polls
False Registrations
Ineligible Voting

Feel free to click on any other state to see if they've ever had election fraud with convictions.

• Haha
Wheres my guy counteveryillegal vote?

@LizardGrad89 or no fraud @kalimgoodman
If this were only true for you Texans @nail1988
I sure wish it were true

Killingagoodman >>> LOSERS???

Fine wid me, but your side was the LOSER, not mine, which is why your losers have fought so hard to stop any audit of the election results. It's also why your side doesn't want voters to have a photo ID proving who they are before voting. It's also why your side wants uncontrolled mail in fraud voting and the use of corrupted net-linked machines.

The AZ audit has been on a 24/7 LIVE VID FEED the entire time, and fully monitored by both sides, unlike the ballots on election day.

In Georgia, there is video of criminal corrupt election workers feeding the same ballots through the counting machines multiple times, after they had cleared the Republican poll watchers from the room. And that's just the tip of the iceberg on their election fraud.

Mich and Penn are up next for audits, and they are not alone or the last states to demand recounts.

ONLY THE TOTALLY CORRUPT LOSER RATS DON'T WANT A FAIR AND OPEN ELECTION., OR A SCRUPULOUS AUDIT DONE TO INSURE CORRECT RESULTS.
==========

Addressing voter fraud in general:

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

Here's Pennsylvania's partial list of past voter fraud crimes.
Altering The Vote Count
Fraudulent Use Of Absentee Ballots
Impersonation Fraud At The Polls
False Registrations
Ineligible Voting

Feel free to click on any other state to see if they've ever had election fraud with convictions.

Ok but Biden still won and the sore losers can't get over it. Time to move on right? or will be Trump be president in August?

They could do 40 recounts, all showing that Biden won, and they would still insist that Trump was cheated.
Trust that I know this and Trump will never conceded, because that's not what winners do. He is/was so bad for America and what we believe. In politics, you have to be able to accept losing, Trump can not.

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe

How would someone meet this standard if there was massive cheating?

It would only come from an audit, which we're still waiting on results for the first.

If the Maricopa audit finds massive fraud, are you now on board with more?

And for the record, if it does show fraud, I think we should take a look at red states too - go look at TX, OK, etc. Clearly Republicans were involved in either cheating of massively gross negligence in GA (and we might find out in AZ too). I want clean elections, I don't care if that mean Kermit the Frog is president.

How would someone meet this standard if there was massive cheating?

It would only come from an audit, which we're still waiting on results for the first.

If the Maricopa audit finds massive fraud, are you now on board with more?

And for the record, if it does show fraud, I think we should take a look at red states too - go look at TX, OK, etc. Clearly Republicans were involved in either cheating of massively gross negligence in GA (and we might find out in AZ too). I want clean elections, I don't care if that mean Kermit the Frog is president.
We shall see but I suspect bs. There is fraud in every election but nothing to overturn an election. Maybe like 40 a state.

Define clean election

Ok but Biden still won and the sore losers can't get over it. Time to move on right? or will be Trump be president in August?
Right on cue....new evidence of voter fraud comes out (this time in Georgia) and dems pull out the 'time to move on' card once again.

Will never understand this. If you guys didn't cheat, then you should want to stay on this topic for all time till the republican party is embarrassed into non-existence.

We know why you want to move on.

Who could ever forget in 2016 when Jill Stein demanded a recount in Michigan only to discover voter fraud among the Democrats?
See? @kalimgoodman not a single republican said 'move on', We all said knock yourself out, let's see what you find.

The recount gave MORE VOTES TO TRUMP. That's why you guys killed it in the middle.

Why aren't dems in 2020 acting like republicans did in 2016?

You know why...

If there are fake or fraudulent ballots mixed in with the legal ballots, and you simply "RE-COUNT" them 100 times, a 1000 times, of course nothing changes. That is WHY the DEMS are fighting tooth and nail, including the DOJ to STOP or NOT ALLOW forensic audits that actually look at each ballot.

You're to corrupt, or to stupid, to bother wih.

Today AZ Senate is reporting 107,000+ fraud votes, and that's before the machine fraud is included.

No matter. That's already around 10 times Beijing Biden's win margin in AZ.
The only reason to get the machine fraud is to increase the number of arrest warrants needed...
Yep

You can issue an “incomplete report” when what you already found was 7x the amount of fraud required to invalidate the election.

Dominion has friends in high places it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT