ADVERTISEMENT

Durfish's Musical Ed-ventures

hmcmg8r

Swamp Thing
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2018
Waynesboro, VA
Good morning, Parking Lot peeps. Gonna try to bring some joy to this forest of socio-political mayhem.

My first edition: Def Leppard "Hysteria".

8560698_f1024.jpg

All right, my 80's peeps. Want to feel old and young at the same time? THIRTY FIVE years ago this album released. 35. Three. Five. More than a third of a century ago.
In my opinion one of the best top-to-bottom albums of all time and certainly one that helped define arena rock for the rest of the decade. So may incredible stories that went into it's build.
Give this cast a listen...you'll learn, you'll laugh, you'll smile.
Yeah, you'll feel old, but once you belt out a few sing-a-longs, that shall pass.

Got a good story about the album, one of it's songs, or the band? Comment so we can all celebrate it.

Good morning, Parking Lot peeps. Gonna try to bring some joy to this forest of socio-political mayhem.

My first edition: Def Leppard "Hysteria".

8560698_f1024.jpg

All right, my 80's peeps. Want to feel old and young at the same time? THIRTY FIVE years ago this album released. 35. Three. Five. More than a third of a century ago.
In my opinion one of the best top-to-bottom albums of all time and certainly one that helped define arena rock for the rest of the decade. So may incredible stories that went into it's build.
Give this cast a listen...you'll learn, you'll laugh, you'll smile.
Yeah, you'll feel old, but once you belt out a few sing-a-longs, that shall pass.

Got a good story about the album, one of it's songs, or the band? Comment so we can all celebrate it.

Hey Durfish! Go Navy!

Reactions: hmcmg8r
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT