ADVERTISEMENT

Dems Lead Early Voting

What’s funny is that you believe those sites that peddle conspiracy theories are TRUTH telling. That’s why you all are so jaded.
What’s funny is that you believe those sites that peddle lies and hide the truth are TRUTH telling. That’s why you all are so jaded.
And the wheels on the bus go round and round....

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17

So interestingly according to this article the Democratic early votes are ahead by 20% in Florida while Georgia Wisconsin and Michigan are roughly tied between the two parties.

Fairly certain that Biden will win the popular vote, but of course that’s thankfully not how we decide the Presidency in the United States.

Thoughts

Republicans like me... Work through out the day...

Lol. Bs snowflake. We know facts hurt ur little head. Btw- what happens when trump gets re-elected in ur world? Cry, stomp, or both? Lol

when-you-havent-called-someone-a-libtard-or-a-snowflake-in-5-minutes.jpg

Lol. Bs snowflake. We know facts hurt ur little head. Btw- what happens when trump gets re-elected in ur world? Cry, stomp, or both? Lol
I’m registered independent and have leaned strongly republican. It is this type of language and And utter disrespect for anyone not your own “type” that is pushing me to the other side.

Yeah, I hear that every presidential election, yet the Republicans have won the popular vote exactly one time in the past 32 years, and that was a wartime president.
Lol. Y is it ❄️‘S like urself keep bringing up the popular vote? Did that help HC? Nope. Do u understand why we don’t use it? Hint: we don’t want Cali n NY to pick our president especially when they can’t take care of their own states. Lol.

Reactions: gatordad3
I’m registered independent and have leaned strongly republican. It is this type of language and And utter disrespect for anyone not your own “type” that is pushing me to the other side.
Ur not a Republican so don’t lie. We deal with facts n not feelings. So nice try. Lol. So sorry if my blunt words bother u. Grow a pair! Also, don’t sit there n talk about respect after the past 3+ years of how the left have treated the republicans as a whole and especially our president!

Really? Go over to other boards like the Iowa Hawkeye Off Topic board and find out how the leftists there speak to - and about - conservatives. Any idea expressed that is not in line with their thoughts immediately brings an avalanche of personal attacks and vile name calling.

For Language? You would vote for Marxism ? Not sure if serious
I was happy when Trump was elected. Finally a man who would be good for the business of our country. Not a politician. After three years he’s done well for the economy. My 401k is better. Is the country better now than three years ago? I don’t think so. There is too much divisiveness. We have lost the respect of much of the rest of the world. His narcissism has ruled his decisions, anything to please his followers. He will not even denounce white supremacy.

Reactions: JIMBO1313
Really? Go over to other boards like the Iowa Hawkeye Off Topic board and find out how the leftists there speak to - and about - conservatives. Any idea expressed that is not in line with their thoughts immediately brings an avalanche of personal attacks and vile name calling.
The president is the leader. Most of us on this board excluded, but much of the country follow the leader. When the leader is disrespectful of others they will go along.

Interesting that you have taken the lowest common denominator of human interaction and embraced it in your own personal life.

Ur not a Republican so don’t lie. We deal with facts n not feelings. So nice try. Lol. So sorry if my blunt words bother u. Grow a pair! Also, don’t sit there n talk about respect after the past 3+ years of how the left have treated the republicans as a whole and especially our president!

Yes, because the right saying Michelle is actually a man and that Obama is a homosexual, calling them monkeys, etc, that was the epitome of class and distinction.

I was happy when Trump was elected. Finally a man who would be good for the business of our country. Not a politician. After three years he’s done well for the economy. My 401k is better. Is the country better now than three years ago? I don’t think so. There is too much divisiveness. We have lost the respect of much of the rest of the world. His narcissism has ruled his decisions, anything to please his followers. He will not even denounce white supremacy.
U do realize it’s the democrats who have been divisiveness? Even before trump one and just continued since. Who said to go after ur senators n Congressmen ?? Waters! Who impeached the president with NO evidence on a false accusation? Palosi!
Trump has done pretty much everything he has promised coming into office. Who else can u say that about ? But go ahead and let ur feelings vote foe u. Lol. Please do ur HW!! He has denounced White Supremacy close to 11 times! Omg do ur HW! Every thing he has done is for the ppl of the US n he doesn’t even take a paycheck for it.

Yes, because the right saying Michelle is actually a man and that Obama is a homosexual, calling them monkeys, etc, that was the epitome of class and distinction.
Lol. The right doesn’t say that. So question, can I apply to the whole left what 1 idiot says? That’s what ur doing here. Lol. Do that with race and it’s called what? Racism

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Lol. Y is it ❄‘S like urself keep bringing up the popular vote? Did that help HC? Nope. Do u understand why we don’t use it? Hint: we don’t want Cali n NY to pick our president especially when they can’t take care of their own states. Lol.

Was I the one who predicted a red landslide? I do not believe it was. In fact, the only red president to win the popular vote won it as an incumbent, wartime president with 50.7% of the vote.

The electoral college, though, does need to go. One person, one vote. If all people are created equal, then all votes should be treated equally. Logic.

The president is the leader. Most of us on this board excluded, but much of the country follow the leader. When the leader is disrespectful of others they will go along.
When the media treats him properly than maybe he doesn’t have to defend himself on a daily basis

U do realize it’s the democrats who have been divisiveness? Even before trump one and just continued since. Who said to go after ur senators n Congressmen ?? Waters! Who impeached the president with NO evidence on a false accusation? Palosi!
Trump has done pretty much everything he has promised coming into office. Who else can u say that about ? But go ahead and let ur feelings vote foe u. Lol. Please do ur HW!! He has denounced White Supremacy close to 11 times! Omg do ur HW! Every thing he has done is for the ppl of the US n he doesn’t even take a paycheck for it.

You write an awful lot like LakerGator/Shime/Cappie/Blayze/etc.

Was I the one who predicted a red landslide? I do not believe it was. In fact, the only red president to win the popular vote won it as an incumbent, wartime president with 50.7% of the vote.

The electoral college, though, does need to go. One person, one vote. If all people are created equal, then all votes should be treated equally. Logic.
Are u slow? Red wave means we are winning. Popular vote? Haha who cares. Educate urself. Like I said. Ny n Cali will never pick our president solely

Lol. The right doesn’t say that. So question, can I apply to the whole left what 1 idiot says? That’s what ur doing here. Lol. Do that with race and it’s called what? Racism

I am talking about what was all over Facebook and other social media for 8 years. So 1 idiot? Not so much.

As I said, I’m registered independent. There are lots I dislike about the dem side. I just can not in good conscience vote for Mr. Trump.

As I said, I’m registered independent. There are lots I dislike about the dem side. I just can not in good conscience vote for Mr. Trump.
Than u didn’t do u hw. U should vaca in Cuba or Venezuela. Apparently u don’t mind voting that way. Also, u should pay double ur taxes this year. Just to prepare if Biden should win. Lol

No, when he gets excited, on any of those handles (as you know, since you are he) he uses single letters for words, misspells one word in three, has no concept at all of grammar and it's uses, etc.
Oh, grammar police here. U know what that means. U don’t have crap to say so u pick at grammar. Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT