ADVERTISEMENT

Politico now says voting machines can be hacked

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
You can’t make this up. These lib media outlets and their sheep are something else.

2020 dems steal an election: “most secure election in history, and these machines aren’t even on network”

2022 on the verge of a Red Wave……These machines can be tunneled into and hacked.

Unreal. Where are our secure election cheerleaders? @kalimgoodman @LizardGrad89 @sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe

What about our move on crowd? @GatorTheo @goldmom

“At least seven states and Washington, D.C., use wireless modems to transmit unofficial election-night results to their central offices. These modems use telecommunications networks that are vulnerable to hackers, and malicious actors could exploit them to tamper with unofficial vote data, corrupt voting machines or compromise the computers used to tally official results.

“We now have to worry about anybody getting access to a communication network that is fundamentally open,” Matt Blaze, a Georgetown University computer science and law professor who studies voting systems, told POLITICO last month.”

Tucker was crushing them on this.

Last edited:
Tell Politico that the damning evidence on the laptps of presidential candidates' sons can be censored and smeared by media, big tech and intelligence agencies to sway (steal) elections too. Let them write that story.

Reactions: nail1988
You can’t make this up. These lib media outlets and their sheep are something else.

2020 dems steal an election: “most secure election in history, and these machines aren’t even on network”

2022 on the verge of a Red Wave……These machines can be tunneled into and hacked.

Unreal. Where are our secure election cheerleaders? @kalimgoodman @LizardGrad89 @sadgator @Uniformed_ReRe

“At least seven states and Washington, D.C., use wireless modems to transmit unofficial election-night results to their central offices. These modems use telecommunications networks that are vulnerable to hackers, and malicious actors could exploit them to tamper with unofficial vote data, corrupt voting machines or compromise the computers used to tally official results.

“We now have to worry about anybody getting access to a communication network that is fundamentally open,” Matt Blaze, a Georgetown University computer science and law professor who studies voting systems, told POLITICO last month.”

Seems to me we're doing a better job watching for democrat cheating.

I'd love to have secure elections but I think the major hurdle is it all up to the states. Maybe it will get addressed with the new congress. You know the dems would fight it.

Yep, we tried to tell the fraud deniers this after the 2020 election, they didn't want to hear it, cause their guy won (dems) or the guy they dont like (RINOs) lost.

Rudy G brought in that Jovon guy during the Georgia hearings on fraud to show him showing the EXTERNAL connections that a voting machine had in REAL TIME. The machine had an ACTIVE internet connection to a device IN CHINA.

Fraud deniers said meh, I don't see any fraud.

Maybe DeSantis needs to be cheated out of the governorship before the porch sitters wake up? Maybe DeSantis needs to jump out to an 8 point lead over Crist. All counties reporting except for Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach. They say they are quitting at 10pm, will be back tomorrow at 8am. So all the DeSantis fans go to bed thinking they will get up in the morning and their guy announced the winner.

Instead, they wake up at 6am and see that Crist is now in the lead by 1 point. It seems that Broward, Miami Dade and Palm Beach all miraculously 'found' a total of 500k votes overnight. And even more surprising, 98.6% of those votes were for Crist.

Do we need to ask questions? Do we need to investigate where these mystery votes came from at 3am? If they were legitimate? If they were legal?

Or do we need to JUST MOVE ON and let Crist and the dems steal an election?

I know what the DeSantis fans said when it happened to Trump, I suspect I also know what they would say if it happened to their guy.

The difference is, the adults in the room know that if they can steal an election from one candidate, they can do it to any candidate.

That's why we pushed for election integrity. Good luck.

Dims are like sewer rats, they can infiltrate any area if you don't exterminate them.

Seems to me we're doing a better job watching for democrat cheating.

I'd love to have secure elections but I think the major hurdle is it all up to the states. Maybe it will get addressed with the new congress. You know the dems would fight it.

Usually they want us (LE) to stay a certain distance from polling stations. This year they've asked us to patrol.

I thought that was interesting.

Well, the day started off with a:

lunar-eclipse-sep-28-2015-deanne-fortnam-4.jpg

Red Moon. And we all know the moon ties into the tides, which causes waves SO
Sign of things to come today.

• Love
Reactions: jfegaly
Well, the day started off with a:

lunar-eclipse-sep-28-2015-deanne-fortnam-4.jpg

Red Moon. And we all know the moon ties into the tides, which causes waves SO
Sign of things to come today.
So far it's a wave of voting machines being down in dem states.

At this point I think we can forget Kari Lake. Oh well, let's just move on....

• Wow
Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT