ADVERTISEMENT

Defense this year

LMAO at the moe-rons is always a good day at my house.

BTW, I don't really GaS what you twits choose to believe or not believe on a message board. And the biggest troll here is the dunnygoate, while the biggest and dumbest liar here is always oozzzzing around and drawing flies... :cool:

where are these lying facts at? and by who

i apologize that me and oozie just don't know as much about the sport we played our entire lives and you did not... how silly of us

Reactions: oozie7
This dumb clown has been caught lying by numerous posters here, but everybody else is the liar. You know what they say about the person always pointing the finger...

Insta please tell us more about how truthful your mulatto nieces and nephews think you are.

The thought of black people makes you pass out?

Weird.

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Sleepy time again.

How joyous.

Only posting what your crap deserves for a response.

Only posting what your crap deserves for a response.

What kind of response do your posts deserve?

Naw, this dunny-goater never stalks my posts from thread to thread, just, so he can post his constant mindless crap... :rolleyes:
zzzz

this predictable shit never ends, never stops for a moment... Every day, forever.. This is what hell is like

Yep, yet another thread taken to the dumpster by the circle of jerks constant stalker bs by the dunny-goater and his usual butt-buddies.
=============

Back to the thread topic, at least momentarily....

I agree with the recent assessments of the players on the defense, there won't be a drop off, or not much of one anyway, in the D's output.

DT/NT Khari Clark rsJr 6-2 319 - 13 Gms, 3 starts
16 Tkls, 1 TFL, 1 Sack (Ivie's backup)

DT Taven Bryan rsJr 6-5 300 - 13 Gms, 2 starts (the Wyo-Wildman)
17 Tkls, 3 TFL, 2 QBH's, 1 Sack, 1 PBU, 2 FF's, 2 FR's.

* DT/OG Richerd Desir-Jones rsSo 6-4 292 - FL 7A State Champ at DT/OG
He came to UF from HS as DT but was shifted to OL due to depth.
He was also the County Champion in the BCAA Wrestling Tournament.

~ High Potential Fr Difference Makers ~
DT/NT Tedarrell Slaton 6-4 349 Fr
DT/NT Kyree Campbell 6-3 323 Fr-EE
DT/DE Elijah Conliffe 6-4 3112 Fr
-------

DT/DE Jachai Polite So 6-2 271 - 12 Gms
11 Tkls, 3.5 TFL, 2 Sacks, 1 QBH, 1 FF

DT/DE Luke Ancrum rsSo 6-5 262 rsSo - 7 Gms, 9 Tkls.
--------
DE Jordan Sherit 6-4 254 rsSr - 10 Gms, 7 starts, multiple injuries.
2016 - 38 Tkls, 5 TFL, 3.5 Sacks, 2 QBH's.

#2 DE/DT CeCe Jefferson 6-1 261 Jr - 2016 12 Gms, 6 starts
He has played hybrid for his 1st 2 seasons:
In his Fr-So seasons combined - 58 Tkls, 15 TFL, 5 sacks
He is now expected to play mostly DE in 2017.

DE Keivonnis Davis 6-4 261 Jr - 2016 - 13 Gms, 5 starts
2016 - 27 Tkls, 5 QBH's, 3 TFL, 2.5 Sacks, (1 FF vs Iowa).

DE Jabari Zuniga 6-3 245 rsSo -- 13 Gms, 3 starts, 2016 Sack leader.
He had 11 QBH's, 8.5 TFL. His 5 Sacks as a rsFr led the team.

#2 DE Antonneous Clayton 6-3 250 So - Last 5 Gms: 3 Tkls, 3 QBH's.
He began 2016 as an undersized redshirt, but injuries forced him to play.

#3 DE Zachary Carter 6-4 263 Fr-EE - A Monster DE, developing fast.
Also a HS B-Ball PF that averaged 11.3 Pts, 8.8 Rbs.
So only the 4 freshmen and DT/OG Desir-Jones have yet to see college DL playing time, while 6 of them had DL starts in 2016.
For 2017 - 6 DT's, 3 DT/DE hybrids, 5 DE's.

Last edited:
Crazy Mac only recruited one real DT his first 2 years here and he is gone already. None of those DEs recruited were guys that were going to grow into SEC DTs. We better hope Slaton can hold up for some snaps as a true freshman and that the junior college transfer can play decent or we could have big problems as the season goes on. I hope we don't get stuck having to plug in a 260 pound Jefferson in for some plays at DT later in the season.

No, you just blow me your jerker kisses from behind my back...
zzzzzzzzzzzz

================

And just as I correctly stated a few post ago...

"Yep, yet another thread taken to the dumpster by the circle of jerks constant stalker bs by the dunny-goater and his usual butt-buddies."

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
So we haven't played a team this year with an offense that is in the top 75 right now in yards/game and have the # 55 defense in yards/game given up. A&M is 56th coming into this game.

I wonder what people will think of the defense after this A&M game. They have a true freshman QB that is improving but they will actually spread you out more than most SEC teams. I remember a few people here saying those BIg 12 type offenses would give Shannon a big problem they thought with the schemes he likes to run.

Shannon is not good enough and he's putting the kids in positions to fail and get run over down hill, while they give him excuses for all the missed tackles, that come from his calls and out of place.. and even with the tackling issue, that still falls on him.. He's not good enough, period. Even worse, he hasn't been average, he's been bad and just as much of the reasons we've almost lost two other games and for sure the LSU game watching them run same offense like a furman just trying to limit turnovers and run clock and keep the game close.. LSU kept running plays trying to punt and play defense and randy just sat back and allowed their QB to jog for first downs and then watch dump offs on two third downs in a row inside their own territory and we let them have it, twice, in a row.. after their targeting made it another 3rd and ten. He sucks, collins sucks.. the players suck overall missing HArris, two NFL LB's, Cox jr... we don't load up and stop the run in obvious running situations to put teams behind the chains to be able to dial up blitzes.. He's hurting us too now, it's a no from me dawg...

Reactions: Gator Fever
Idk if A&M will score a lot because that QB is hit or miss with accuracy BUT plays will be there. Randy has never seen a formation he doesn’t think can’t be defensed with a Tampa 2 or Cover 3 shell out of base. Giving up seams all over the damn place. And it would be one thing if we pattern matched our zones but we spot drop which even HS’s have move down past now. So you just got defenders covering grass.

img_0944-jpg.7499

Jaewon Taylor was covering the SEC's fastest WR on that play we got burned on. How does that happen especially when we are coming out of a gamebreak?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT