ADVERTISEMENT

Defense this year

he thinks addazio and collins temple guys are top notch compared to me... the guys that run the same play on both sides of the ball every play and watch it crash and burn... adazzi literally had the most NFL talented team at every single position get CRUSHED in a game much less lose at all with that GOAT team. and win ugly in the only way a human being could have possibly made them underperform LOL.

Addazi is still going games in college football modern day in 2016 score ZERO points and has a job

I think we are in better hands with Shannon than Collins. Collins defenses got killed about every time we faced equal talent on the other side of the ball. Stats wise we will definitely be down due to the DT position being a problem spot but we should still be decent I would think and may stand up better to Bama and FSU with Collins being gone.

I just never got all the love for Collins despite the overall stats because his defenses were hammered when they went up against the teams equal in talent - Bama, FSU and LSU. Out of those 6 games I think the defense only played good in the 2015 FSU game but they did get key turnovers against LSU last season also despite giving up a bunch of yards.

Last edited:
I've already asked you once to link all these pronouncements about 'my boy' Zaire I've supposedly made. Or was that just another in a long line of lies from you on this board?

While I've repeatedly asked several of you twits to give your own point by point evaluation and/or comparison of Zaire to Trask. o_O

Some claim that there is not enough film to rate Trask, while they run him down at every opportunity. Apparently there is enough film to claim that he's not D1 quality, but not enough to say anything positive about him. :confused:

But Zaire, with less than 100 college snaps and only one decent win in college, is a sure thing starter for the school that has 3 Heisman QB statues out front... :rolleyes:

While your pants are on fire so often that you're likely butt-azz naked most days... :cool:

But since Zaire is not 'not your guy' anymore, then which of the 8 Gator roster QB's is? o_O

Last edited:
I only cut & paste from others, I never get there first with info or with a point of view.... :rolleyes:

Johnson, Reese and Joseph now form the Gators' starting LB corps heading into the 2017 season. Against Mich, the Gator D is going to 'eat their lunch' while making them pay for it.... iG

Here is the key to the center of the defense for 2017 imo. Kylan Johnson said; “I love playing with those guys. We all talk outside of football. We hang out outside of football. We're always together to talk about football. We meet at night. We're all in a group chat. We've got a good bond with each other. We're really close." That very solid defensive core, will help to bind the rest of the defense together into one cohesive unit.

Johnson said there will be no drop-off at linebacker in particular and the UF defense in general, even though the Gators must replace the 7 players who were taken in the NFL draft in April. “Of course not. Naw,” he said. “We’ve got great players here. We’re not going to drop at all. I see it every day. I see the work we put in, what we do on the field and off. There’s no drop-off at all.”

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/...-UF-s-young-linebacking-corps-that-will-start

So you lied about Zaire being 'my boy.' Otherwise I'd expect you to post your evidence. Now that we got that out of the way I don't have a favorite. I know that's hard for you to comprehend since you got a man crush on one guy and assume everybody else is the same, but I couldn't give a damn who they start. And frankly as long as Nuss is here I don't think it matters, incompetent coordinator leads to incompetent QB play. So they can start Mac's shark for all I care because until proven otherwise I expect another bad offense. Maybe if we're lucky we'll break the top 75 this year.

No moron, you are just unable to command me to do anything, especially when it comes to wasting any of my time proving what you idiot attitudes or opinions were in the past, so you're FoS again.

Trask is no good.
Nuss is no good.
Collins is no good.
Ozzie is a total freakin' phootball genius that knows all and tell's all... :rolleyes:

Acutally, just another of the many idiotic critics, with never anything of any real value to offer, just as I've said all along. Now oooozzzee on down the road, cause there must be someone out there somewhere that G's-a-S about what you claim to know... :confused:

You love to claim people are always making up stuff on this board so I gave you every opportunity to provide the links of me claiming Zaire was my boy. You couldn't do it because surprise, you were caught lying on this board again. We all know why you think Zaire is 'my boy' though. So typical of your kind.

And your value to offer is Trask is the greatest because you watched two series on a 7 minute highlight clip. Dumbass.

And LOL@ 'you can't command me to do anything' because I asked your dumbass to provide all these links of me hyping up Zaire, but you've been on and on for about 10 posts now asking for a 'point by point evaluation' of Trask. Apparently you're god because we're all supposed to bow down to you and your commandments but as per usual you spin and deflect when asked to defend your bullshit. Who the hell are you again besides some bored, retarded 70 year old with nothing else going on in his life?

Anybody with a clue will tell you there's almost zero to be gained from a HIGHLIGHT tape, where they only place the good plays on it and remove all the bad ones. That's why college staffs watch entire games of recruits to get a feel for what they are. And guess what? Your boy Trask doesn't have entire game films because he plays two damn series a game. All your bitching on this board isn't gonna change the fact that 100+ D-1 coaches didn't see it fit to offer him. But maybe you know better than all of them. Your alien overlords must have allowed you to see years into the future to know he's gonna be a stud.

Yep, no eval of Trask is where you are, but you're positive that he can't play. Genius. :cool: Plus you've got a great supply of confetti to throw up whenever you want to dodge something. :rolleyes:

And it's not a lie to tell you that I don't give a chit about what you did or didn't say, or claim to not have said about Zaire in the past. Your being pissed that I won't bother to prove that you are the liar that you are and have been is your problem, among the many. :p

And you've got it all wrong, I'm a total believer and supporter in any organization that singles out that only BLM,,, while all the rest of us can go straight to hell... :confused:

LMAO

Way to prove you're a dumb racist once again. I support BLM because why? I'm black? That must be the same reason Zaire was supposedly 'my boy.' Dumbass.

Reactions: dakid_0812
It's so much fun watching you get frustrated and expose yourself. Take it to the next level Insta, let it all out. I'm sure you have some names you want to call me. :D

It's so much fun watching you get frustrated and expose yourself. Take it to the next level Insta, let it all out. I'm sure you have some names you want to call me. :D

I bet two of them start with a "j," especially from his generation.

LMAO

Way to prove you're a dumb racist once again. I support BLM because why? I'm black? That must be the same reason Zaire was supposedly 'my boy.' Dumbass.

So, is Tiger Woods black too, or is he Oriental?
What is Black in today's world?
Is it reverse racism for a black man to want a 'pretty wihite woman' for his wife? If so, what's wrong with black women?
Do we need a DNA card to prove how black or other we each are to get on the 'quota' gravy train? :confused:

As I said when this first came up; Either ALL lives matter, or NONE matter, and I don't G-a-S what the color of your skin is, because I agree with MLK, everyone should be judged by their demonstrated CHARACTER, not on the COLOR of their skin. o_O

But what I've noticed is this, that many that call themselves black, want a pile of freebees just because of their skin color, instead of actually working for and deserving what they get out of life.

I'd much rather have a neighbor of any race or color, with similar character and culture values as my own, than just having some white-trash scum-bag living next door to me. If you want to call that racist, then your judgment is exactly where I've always suspected it is, in some greedy-selfish hole of your own making... :rolleyes:

Yep, no eval of Trask is where you are, but you're positive that he can't play. Genius. :cool: Plus you've got a great supply of confetti to throw up whenever you want to dodge something. :rolleyes:

And it's not a lie to tell you that I don't give a chit about what you did or didn't say, or claim to not have said about Zaire in the past. Your being pissed that I won't bother to prove that you are the liar that you are and have been is your problem, among the many. :p

And you've got it all wrong, I'm a total believer and supporter in any organization that singles out that only BLM,,, while all the rest of us can go straight to hell... :confused:

Quoted.

So, is Tiger Woods black too, or is he Oriental?
What is Black in today's world?
Is it reverse racism for a black man to want a 'pretty wihite woman' for his wife? If so, what's wrong with black women?
Do we need a DNA card to prove how black or other we each are to get on the 'quota' gravy train? :confused:

As I said when this first came up; Either ALL lives matter, or NONE matter, and I don't G-a-S what the color of your skin is, because I agree with MLK, everyone should be judged by their demonstrated CHARACTER, not on the COLOR of their skin. o_O

But what I've noticed is this, that many that call themselves black, want a pile of freebees just because of their skin color, instead of actually working for and deserving what they get out of life.

I'd much rather have a neighbor of any race or color, with similar character and culture values as my own, than just having some white-trash scum-bag living next door to me. If you want to call that racist, then your judgment is exactly where I've always suspected it is, in some greedy-selfish hole of your own making... :rolleyes:

And BLM has what do with this thread? You decided to insert race into the discussion because why?

More spin and deflect. At least it makes sense now. Vehemently hated Treon and Franks from day 1 and hates Zaire. But loves Trask. What do the three guys you hate all have in common? hmmmmmmm

Supported Leak as the starter over Tebow....
Up in smoke yet again.
You believe whatever YOU WANT to believe, reality be-damned... :cool:

And you support BLM because you're black, but you'd never support any black athlete over an equally qualified other race athlete,,, because you're so 'fair' minded.

Yep, I'm certainly gonna buy that load of crap... :rolleyes:

Wait a minute. Are you saying that Franks is a black man?
If so, I had no idea, so up in smoke yet again....

That's the equivalent of "I have a black friend." Earth to Insta, damn near the entire fanbase supported Leak. So what? All the deflection in the world isn't gonna take away from your post. Insert race into a discussion then when called on it backtrack, typical.

Race consideration is a fact of life, I didn't invent it.
And I'm calling you the racist, just as you've admitted being with your own support of BLM, over ALL lives matter.

Your attempts to dodge that reality are boring me to sleep, so you and your fellow jerks, whatever color they are, can continue this on your own, I have better things to do.
zzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
And I'm calling you the racist, just as you've admitted being with your own support of BLM, over ALL lives matter.

Your attempts to dodge that reality are boring me to sleep, so you and your fellow jerks, whatever color they are, can continue this on your own, I have better things to do.
zzzzzzzzz

More lies. Find the post of me supporting BLM. Or even mentioning ANYTHING political on this board. Of course you assume I do because I'm black and you see the world through race. You randomly inserted race into a thread about football, now when called on it you're doing the "no YOU'RE the racist" routine as if your dumb, transparent attempt at deflection can't be seen by everybody. This thread will be bumped so everybody can see you for what you are until you provide the links to support the claims you made above

More lies. Find the post of me supporting BLM. Or even mentioning ANYTHING political on this board. Of course you assume I do because I'm black and you see the world through race. You randomly inserted race into a thread about football, now when called on it you're doing the "no YOU'RE the racist" routine as if your dumb, transparent attempt at deflection can't be seen by everybody. This thread will be bumped so everybody can see you for what you are until you provide the links to support the claims you made above

Insta brought up the BLM and oozie connection out of nowhere back in late 2015 when oozie was defending Treon, I believe.

It came out of nowhere.

Oozie has never said he supports BLM, so this bizarre "oozie is a racist because he doesn't think all lives matter" is pretty crazy.

Of course it was so long ago the thread is probably no longer available so Insta can run around inventing whichever narrative fits him the most conveniently.

Insta brought up the BLM and oozie connection out of nowhere back in late 2015 when oozie was defending Treon, I believe.

It came out of nowhere.

Oozie has never said he supports BLM, so this bizarre "oozie is a racist because he doesn't think all lives matter" is pretty crazy.

Of course it was so long ago the thread is probably no longer available so Insta can run around inventing whichever narrative fits him the most conveniently.

And even when the threads are there to easily disprove whatever bullshit he's inventing next, he still lies. Easily the dumbest person I've ever come across online.

I only cut & paste from others, I never get there first with info or with a point of view.... :rolleyes:

Johnson, Reese and Joseph now form the Gators' starting LB corps heading into the 2017 season. Against Mich, the Gator D is going to 'eat their lunch' while making them pay for it.... iG

Here is the key to the center of the defense for 2017 imo. Kylan Johnson said; “I love playing with those guys. We all talk outside of football. We hang out outside of football. We're always together to talk about football. We meet at night. We're all in a group chat. We've got a good bond with each other. We're really close." That very solid defensive core, will help to bind the rest of the defense together into one cohesive unit.

Johnson said there will be no drop-off at linebacker in particular and the UF defense in general, even though the Gators must replace the 7 players who were taken in the NFL draft in April. “Of course not. Naw,” he said. “We’ve got great players here. We’re not going to drop at all. I see it every day. I see the work we put in, what we do on the field and off. There’s no drop-off at all.”

http://www.gatorsports.com/article/...-UF-s-young-linebacking-corps-that-will-start

Johnson may be thinking that because of going against our QBs in practice. I hope he is right but I just don't see how there isn't some dropoff. I will be happy if the defense just doesn't get rolled by Tenn, FSU and Bama again.

the defense is going to take a step back this year, our starters at DT aren't as good as last years and we're relying on freshman for depth(rotation). At DE we're elite, at safety we bring everyone back, but they were both average players imho. We're going to take a big hit at corner. This is a top 20 defense this year, but not elite like the past few imho.

tend to agree with you .. think top 25 top 20. Huge difference from last year. Honestly if Uf had an offense maybe top 2? D was tough last year .. the real answer to 2017 may not be the offense but to see if the defense is
1. top 10 - 15 or
2. top 20-25
there is a HUGE difference between 10 and 25 and I would say maybe 3 games. Honestly luck and injuries will always play a part such as you would not want to lose clark or bryan game one.

I am thinking 20 if few injuries and 25 if a few injuries

How insta feels when we are right about football things and we win despite of his opinions...

zzzzzzzzz
Wtf does this even mean?

Lmfao...bruh, you've reached a new level of stupidity and that means a lot considering you.

Ron White is correct, "you can't fix stupid" and so you just let them go on talking and/or posting their idiocy and laugh about it. :D

When they are FoS, they never remember. o_O

When they mess up and get something correct, they put that one piece on a pedestal and never forget, nor try to let anyone else forget it either. Such is life for those that don't add up to anything but chit in the lives, as far as the rest of the world cares about them. :rolleyes:

I waste unimportant time on this board, and I KNOW IT. o_O

You twits waste time on this board, but YOU MORONS THINK THAT YOU'RE DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING IMPORTANT HERE. :confused:

Ron White is correct, "you can't fix stupid" and so you just let them go on talking and/or posting their idiocy and laugh about it. :D

When they are FoS, they never remember. o_O

When they mess up and get something correct, they put that one piece on a pedestal and never forget, nor try to let anyone else forget it either. Such is life for those that don't add up to anything but chit in the lives, as far as the rest of the world cares about them. :rolleyes:

I waste unimportant time on this board, and I KNOW IT. o_O

You twits waste time on this board, but YOU MORONS THINK THAT YOU'RE DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING IMPORTANT HERE. :confused:

I want everyone to read this post, this rant, and ask themselves:

"What is the definition of irony?"

And BLM has what do with this thread? You decided to insert race into the discussion because why?

More spin and deflect. At least it makes sense now. Vehemently hated Treon and Franks from day 1 and hates Zaire. But loves Trask. What do the three guys you hate all have in common? hmmmmmmm

I said this a while back. Its pretty clear what he believes is a major criteria for a QB. He is also been somewhat of a nay-sayer on the Fields hype. Hmmmmm.....

Is Franks black? He's got a heavy Blake Griffin post-racial skin tone going.

"I waste unimportant time on this board, and I KNOW IT." o_O

"You twits waste time on this board, but YOU MORONS THINK THAT YOU'RE DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING IMPORTANT HERE." :confused:

zzzzzzzzzzzz

"I waste unimportant time on this board, and I KNOW IT." o_O

"You twits waste time on this board, but YOU MORONS THINK THAT YOU'RE DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING IMPORTANT HERE." :confused:

zzzzzzzzzzzz

giphy.gif

Reactions: YoungNole
Hey moe-ron, as long as I'm alive, today is STILL MY DAY... :p

Besides, I have asked several of my mulatto relatives (nieces and nephews) if they thought that I was a racist, and they all said to tell you that you quack bigots are FoS. :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, but I'm going to have to trust their collective opinions over your collective biased idiocy every single time... o_O

Of course now you have mulatto relatives. LMAO. The jokes just keep writing themselves.

Hey moe-ron, as long as I'm alive, today is STILL MY DAY... :p

Besides, I have asked several of my mulatto relatives (nieces and nephews) if they thought that I was a racist, and they all said to tell you that you quack bigots are FoS. :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, but I'm going to have to trust their collective opinions over your collective biased idiocy every single time... o_O

You refer to your family members as mulatto? Do you also have a bunch of "oriental" and "colored" friends in your neighborhood?

Either that, or you just made this entire thing up...

Last edited:
Reactions: oozie7
The POS definitely made that up. It's hilarious how he thinks people are as dumb as he appears to be. Consistently caught lying but now that he got his foot caught in his mouth again, he suddenly has anonymous 'mulatto' nieces and nephews that can vouch for his message board posts. Seems legit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT