ADVERTISEMENT

DECLINE AND FALL OF KAMALA

Yeah, if she were anything close to being a liberal POC you'd defend her to the bitter end. You can't stand a black woman who thinks for herself and is self-assured. I would bet my house deed she has a much higher IQ than you.

Really?

Funny you mention betting your house deed...OK

But you know what's riskier than betting your mortgage on Candace?

Renting to her... LOL

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/
Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
The head grifter in charge is claiming her spot on the deplorable totem pole of scammers.

Published on
October 29, 2022

She allegedly stopped paying rent in September of 2016 and was evicted in January of 2017, which coincides with her “coming out” as a conservative only months later.

Really?

Funny you mention betting your house deed...OK

But you know what's riskier than betting your mortgage on Candace?

Renting to her... LOL

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/
Every Receipt Proving Candace Owens Is A Con Artist Who Is Following The Money
The head grifter in charge is claiming her spot on the deplorable totem pole of scammers.

Published on
October 29, 2022

She allegedly stopped paying rent in September of 2016 and was evicted in January of 2017, which coincides with her “coming out” as a conservative only months later.

@RayGravesGhost

walter GIF

Yeah, if she were anything close to being a liberal POC you'd defend her to the bitter end. You can't stand a black woman who thinks for herself and is self-assured. I would bet my house deed she has a much higher IQ than you.
Candace Owens is a White Suprmacist. As for me? I'm 1/4 house boy, token, "white boy", traitor and Uncle Tom. Candace and I learned this at very early ages from left wing racists. Both of us are off the plantation and the left frowns.

Funny how the sheep are so familiar with BLM finances nut didn't have a clue about Owens' con/fraud

https://news.yahoo.com/candace-owens-blexit-raises-questions-175125772.html
Candace Owens' Blexit Raises Questions As Execs Are Paid Handsomely While Foundation Struggles To Get Funding
Tomas Kassahun
November 2, 2022·3 min read

Candace Owens’ Blexit Foundation, which aims to convert more Black Americans to conservatives, appears to be struggling to get funds. According to The Daily Beast, the foundation’s 2021 tax filings show that it only earned a third of the amount it generated the previous year. Owens, however, had earned more than $250,000 in salary from the organization, according to the report.

The Blexit Foundation, which is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 2018, earned more than $7 million in donations during the social justice protests in 2020.

The foundation’s 2021 tax filings, however, indicate that the organization is now struggling to increase its funds while the executives are still getting paid handsomely.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
https://www.exposedbycmd.org/2023/0...on-bankrolled-by-wealthy-white-conservatives/
Candace Owens’ ‘Blexit’ Operation Bankrolled by Wealthy White Conservatives
By Walker Bragman and Alex Kotch | January 12th, 2023 at 8:00 AM (CST)

Candace Owens promised big things in October 2018 when she launched her Blexit Foundation.

Owens promised to deliver nothing short of a tectonic shift in American politics: a realignment of a critical Democratic voting bloc—namely Black Americans—to the GOP.

More than four years later, however, the political movement she promised has failed to materialize. Black voters continue to vote overwhelmingly Democratic. Although recent years have seen more Black men shift to the right politically, as of this past October, only 4% of Black voters said they would cast a ballot for a Republican congressional candidate.

While Owens’ movement has struggled to catch on within the communities she has targeted, one demographic totally bought into it: wealthy white conservatives looking to influence elections.

• Haha
Whoremala is a low IQ dunce

A guy on the radio here in the Washington DC area, live on air, went to the Whitehouse.gov website archives and pulled up Obamas “brackets” for both men and women’s bb from 2012.

Sounds like the Veep does research like some posters on this board.

I believe what happened in 2022 was the women first started using the 68 team format that the men were using. I know for the longest time they were only using a 32 team format m.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT