ADVERTISEMENT

DECLINE AND FALL OF KAMALA

WW HEISENBERG

Green Machine
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2006
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/12/decline-and-fall-kamala-harris-daniel-greenfield/

Pretty good synopsis.. Her career is dead and buried . there are also a few good comments on the bottom. This one is the best. Remind you of anyone?

You have the low information voter who just blindly votes for any candidate with a "D" next to their name. No clue about their policies. It's like they are rooting for their favorite football team to win. You'd think people would recognize the disastrous policies of this admin. They simply won't admit it, or don't care. They are that stupid. I had a conversation with a liberal who stated to me "I'm happy with the election results." Tell me how anyone can be happy with a chaotic border, soaring inflation, gas closing in on $4 a gallon, Afghanistan debacle, Covid mandates, CRT, etc, etc, etc? Their vote wasn't intellectual. It was done out of emotions.

One thing we know for sure, she would get 90% of the black vote. That's always going to be formidable.

Reactions: blubo
One thing we know for sure, she would get 90% of the black vote. That's always going to be formidable.
Not my vote. Candace Owens would do a FAR better job as VP than Kamala Harris could even fathom. Harris slept her way up the political ladder. Her track record as CA Attorney General in hideous as well as her reputation amongst her office staff members. She's a tyrant and extremely abusive to her subordinates. And she had one of her key office staff members resign on her this past week. Skin color has ZERO to do with ineffectiveness and rabid ignorance. She's a full-blown failure.

Not my vote. Candace Owens would do a FAR better job as VP than Kamala Harris could even fathom. Harris slept her way up the political ladder. Her track record as CA Attorney General in hideous as well as her reputation amongst her office staff members. She's a tyrant and extremely abusive to her subordinates. And she had one of her key office staff members resign on her this past week. Skin color has ZERO to do with ineffectiveness and rabid ignorance. She's a full-blown failure.
Bad enough that the obese race baiter Symone Sanders just up and leaves Cumala's staff. Symone did nothing but kiss Cum-ala's ass while she was a CNN contributor.

This is just one man's opinion, but I have heard that Biden doesn't like Harris. Biden didn't pick her as his VP, that Susan Rice and Obama chose her, as they want to set her up to be the next President. So, Biden has given her the near impossible responsibilities, like the border, knowing she would fail and look bad.

This is just one man's opinion, but I have heard that Biden doesn't like Harris. Biden didn't pick her as his VP, that Susan Rice and Obama chose her, as they want to set her up to be the next President. So, Biden has given her the near impossible responsibilities, like the border, knowing she would fail and look bad.
And he gave himself everything else but still managed to be a total disaster as President 😆

This.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Oh, forgot to to mention, Biden originally agreed to this because Obama promised Biden SC which gave him the nomination over Bernie

Totally Corrupt Beijing Biden and his Border Ho, are the 2 most despised PoS's that have ever been in U.S. politics, and that covers 200+ years of some real losers in that DC Bottomless Cesspool....

Biden isn’t that smart to pull something like this off

2tftzp.jpg

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/12/decline-and-fall-kamala-harris-daniel-greenfield/

Pretty good synopsis.. Her career is dead and buried . there are also a few good comments on the bottom. This one is the best. Remind you of anyone?

You have the low information voter who just blindly votes for any candidate with a "D" next to their name. No clue about their policies. It's like they are rooting for their favorite football team to win. You'd think people would recognize the disastrous policies of this admin. They simply won't admit it, or don't care. They are that stupid. I had a conversation with a liberal who stated to me "I'm happy with the election results." Tell me how anyone can be happy with a chaotic border, soaring inflation, gas closing in on $4 a gallon, Afghanistan debacle, Covid mandates, CRT, etc, etc, etc? Their vote wasn't intellectual. It was done out of emotions.
You just named EVERY democrat alive

I have said this from day one. Susan Rice by Hussein proxy is running America. Deal was made right before super tuesday, where all the black vote left Bernie...and committed to Brandon. Brandon was DONE before this happened. OR...we would have had an avowed communist winning the democratic ticket. And stealing the election would be much more unbelievable

Very believable

Reactions: nail1988

I see most black people falling in to this category. The dims come calling at election time and promise the WORLD to them...and what do they have to show for it? You would think that they would go look up the definition of insanity...and possibly give the other side a try, and not get used like they have been for decades by the left. The left does not give even one chit about them...they O give a chit about their vote. The dims demonize us..and they take the bait every election.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Dems don't give a damn about blacks. They do give a damn about black votes.
They never have...not even for a split second. they USE blacks, and blacks STILL have not figured this out. This is my view. If someone wants to come here and let me know all that the democrats have done for the black people and educate me...I will delete my posts on this subject

Reactions: fatman76 and tb8232
Looks like the President has no power to fire the VP so Harris will probably be taking over after the midterms unless they talk her into stepping aside.

• Sad
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT