ADVERTISEMENT

DECLINE AND FALL OF KAMALA

4etijd.jpg

there lefties are dirty SOB's...and she is as dumb as a box of rocks. If they want her out...she can EASILY be outsmarted
I think she would probably step down if she was paid off to but the Dems may want the 24 candidate to have no ties to this administration. Doubt they would do an impeachment on her since she is a black female however.

I think she would probably step down if she was paid off to but the Dems may want the 24 candidate to have no ties to this administration. Doubt they would do an impeachment on her since she is a black female however.
Yeah, she was a pawn that really isn't popular with any demographic. She just met the Black Female portion of Joe's promise to have a Black Female VP.

She was THE dumbest of all the candidates on the debate stage...but the one who LIT UP Brandon.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/12/decline-and-fall-kamala-harris-daniel-greenfield/

Pretty good synopsis.. Her career is dead and buried . there are also a few good comments on the bottom. This one is the best. Remind you of anyone?

You have the low information voter who just blindly votes for any candidate with a "D" next to their name. No clue about their policies. It's like they are rooting for their favorite football team to win. You'd think people would recognize the disastrous policies of this admin. They simply won't admit it, or don't care. They are that stupid. I had a conversation with a liberal who stated to me "I'm happy with the election results." Tell me how anyone can be happy with a chaotic border, soaring inflation, gas closing in on $4 a gallon, Afghanistan debacle, Covid mandates, CRT, etc, etc, etc? Their vote wasn't intellectual. It was done out of emotions.
Please kind sir make sure to spell CUMala's name properly! LOL

The Nasty Pelosi is actually power hungry enough to start an impeachment. Just not sure who would be worse.
Right...somewhere below the layers I think Nancy had this envisioned all along. She's probably sending KH messages of fish wrapped in newspaper and horse heads in her bed if she doesn't resign when Joe is deemed (not fit for duty).

This is just one man's opinion, but I have heard that Biden doesn't like Harris. Biden didn't pick her as his VP, that Susan Rice and Obama chose her, as they want to set her up to be the next President. So, Biden has given her the near impossible responsibilities, like the border, knowing she would fail and look bad.
I 100% believe this to be true. FJB is not making ANY decisions.

Spoken like a true stupid-ass whore!
Boom. I have never seen anyone in my lifetime be so stupid and condescending at the same time. Absolutely amazing how much of a disaster both her and slow joe are. Sad.

Not my vote. Candace Owens would do a FAR better job as VP than Kamala Harris could even fathom. Harris slept her way up the political ladder. Her track record as CA Attorney General in hideous as well as her reputation amongst her office staff members. She's a tyrant and extremely abusive to her subordinates. And she had one of her key office staff members resign on her this past week. Skin color has ZERO to do with ineffectiveness and rabid ignorance. She's a full-blown failure.
Love Candace, she is intelligent and a baddass.

Love Candace, she is intelligent and a baddass.

Yeah...a real "super genius" 🤣

https://www.chron.com/business/article/candace-owens-glorifi-startup-17601803.php
'Anti-woke' Texas banking startup GloriFi folds like a lawn chair
The conservative fintech firm co-founded by right-wing influencer Candace Owens could only stay afloat for a few months.

Nov. 21, 2022
Updated: Nov. 21, 2022 3:20 p.m.

GloriFi, a Texas-based banking startup that billed itself as a financial services alternative for conservatives and co-founded by right-wing influencer Candace Owens, is shutting down, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Owens, a conservative commentator and activist who hosts an eponymous political for the Daily Wire, made bold predictions about the project's long-term viability on Twitter in October, just a month after the app initially launched.

"We are at the beginning of the conservative economy. You guys will all be hearing about GLORIFI soon. It will overtake Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase & #Paypal very quickly," Owens tweeted to her 3.2 million followers on Oct. 8.

Signs of trouble at GloriFi surfaced soon after its September app launch. Despite a roster of deep-pocketed financial backers like hedgefund billionaire Ken Griffin and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, GloriFi was nearly bankrupt within months of launching, according to the Wall Street Journal.

Yeah...a real "super genius" 🤣

https://www.chron.com/business/article/candace-owens-glorifi-startup-17601803.php
'Anti-woke' Texas banking startup GloriFi folds like a lawn chair
The conservative fintech firm co-founded by right-wing influencer Candace Owens could only stay afloat for a few months.

Nov. 21, 2022
Updated: Nov. 21, 2022 3:20 p.m.

GloriFi, a Texas-based banking startup that billed itself as a financial services alternative for conservatives and co-founded by right-wing influencer Candace Owens, is shutting down, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

Owens, a conservative commentator and activist who hosts an eponymous political for the Daily Wire, made bold predictions about the project's long-term viability on Twitter in October, just a month after the app initially launched.

"We are at the beginning of the conservative economy. You guys will all be hearing about GLORIFI soon. It will overtake Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase & #Paypal very quickly," Owens tweeted to her 3.2 million followers on Oct. 8.

Signs of trouble at GloriFi surfaced soon after its September app launch. Despite a roster of deep-pocketed financial backers like hedgefund billionaire Ken Griffin and PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel, GloriFi was nearly bankrupt within months of launching, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Yeah, if she were anything close to being a liberal POC you'd defend her to the bitter end. You can't stand a black woman who thinks for herself and is self-assured. I would bet my house deed she has a much higher IQ than you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT