ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs running out the clock to preserve 10-3 victory over Clemson

Stafford a bust? Based on what? Super Bowls? them there's a ton if that's the criteria. You know he played in Detroit, right?

Boom was whose teammate?
In Fatffords 12-13 NFL career: 3 playoff appearances with 0 wins. Fatfford also led Detroit to more losing seasons than winning seasons, 9-7 records are nothing to brag about in Detroit.

Zeier was a teammate of MusDump.

Reactions: Gator Fever
In Fatffords 12-13 NFL career: 3 playoff appearances with 0 wins. Fatfford also led Detroit to more losing seasons than winning seasons, 9-7 records are nothing to brag about in Detroit.

Zeier was a teammate of MusDump.
Exactly my point - its Detroit. Nobody wins anything there.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Sanders also carried those teams on his back, something Fat Stafford failed to do.
Did Stafford steal your girlfriend? Haha... j/k but look at his NFL stats. He's had a good career and made some $$$. Also, really good guy and has done a good deal of charity $$$ in Detroitistan.

True, the sauce is water based. I didn't figure a need for it to be stronger. Your claim to the recruiting throne has merit. Congrats on that. But till your boys actually accomplish a Natty, any bs stats you toss out there is easily doused with water only, as they are just empty stats. You scored 3 offensive points against Clemson. You won. Whoopee shit..
I'm sure you're going to beat Bama like Spurrier said. In the meantime, enjoy that amazing performance against FAU and that tough road trip to Tampa.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I'm sure you're going to beat Bama like Spurrier said. In the meantime, enjoy that amazing performance against FAU and that tough road trip to Tampa.
Meh, we might...we might not...bottom line, we have enough hardware to polish up for a few years including SOS' Heisman, to hold us over for a spell. But hey, your boys at least have some division trophies...:)

If what they did to Miami is any indication, we aren't beating Bama, and nobody else is either.

Right now I would only give OSU and A&M any chance at all of beating them. Georgia I would only give a chance if they develop a passing game before they play them.

That A&M QB has to get himself under control but if he does he could created some issues for them I think.

Miami who had to score late to beat App State at home? It's early... lots of football to be played.

Crazy start so far but it would take a crazy effort game from Richardson to upset Bama and we will be trailing by more than a TD probably if Jones is yanked. Richardson will need a few starts to pull off a win like this I would think.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT