ADVERTISEMENT

Current Real Clear Politics No Toss Up Map 10/11/24

States that have shifted to Republican over the last two weeks include Pennsylvania, Michigan, and now Nevada. And Wisconsin is close.
However, Georgia and North Carolina remain very close too. As does Arizona.
Still, considering the inherent bias in pulling trying to shift the narrative, I like what I’m seeing.

News I like is real.
Also, remember a lot of these poles have a clear blue bias so for it to look like this right now, I’m starting to like our chances of not having to live through a Harris presidency
In the last two elections Trump has outperformed polling by 9% and 5% respectively.

Most polls oversample dems, compounding the "shy Trump voter" problem.

And I believe in the shy Trump voter theory because there's no way in hell I'd ever tell a stranger I was voting for Trump (either by answering a poll or wearing a red hat, putting a sign in my yard, etc). Leftists are much more violent and vitriolic and I want no part of any confrontation.

In the last two elections Trump has outperformed polling by 9% and 5% respectively.

And I believe in the shy Trump voter theory because there's no way in hell I'd ever tell a stranger I was voting for Trump (either by answering a poll or wearing a red hat, putting a sign in my yard, etc). Leftists are much more violent and vitriolic and I want no part of any confrontation.

I'm telling you, they're freaking unhinged brainwashed lunatics.

I'd never even consider attacking someone with a Harris shirt on. I'd just feel sorry for them.
I fixed the link but im amused that someone could be that violent and ignorant at the same time, since Triumph is a British motorcycle company that's been around since the 1920's.

Reactions: fatman76

I want to throw out here a "cautionary tale", in the 2022 midterm elections the predicted "red wave" didn't happen perhaps because people became over confident and didn't bother to vote. I am concerned that this is a big part of the current Democrat strategy.

I want to throw out here a "cautionary tale", in the 2022 midterm elections the predicted "red wave" didn't happen perhaps because people became over confident and didn't bother to vote. I am concerned that this is a big part of the current Democrat strategy.
Here is something else about voting that concerns me. I heard someone say recently that conservative Christians and gun owners traditionally have the poorest voting turnout of all the voting segments. This troubles me. One of our smooth talkers like Vivek Ramaswamy needs to light a fire under their butt and get them to go vote.

And who wasn't on the ticket in 2022?

He drives turnout and engagement.

I'm not saying there will be a red wave because I don't think our elections have been fixed. But when he's on the ballot Republican turnout increases.

Here is something else about voting that concerns me. I heard someone say recently that conservative Christians and gun owners traditionally have the poorest voting turnout of all the voting segments. This troubles me. One of our smooth talkers like Vivek Ramaswamy needs to light a fire under their butt and get them to go vote.
Seriously? I'd like to see data on that.

Seriously? I'd like to see data on that.
I don’t believe it either. Please show us the data that Christians and gun owners have the lowest voter turnout rate.

I don’t believe it either. Please show us the data that Christians and gun owners have the lowest voter turnout rate.
I don't have any evidence or data to validate this. I just heard this on a news program by someone in the know. I forget who it was.

Sounds like a load of bullshit to me. Only reason I follow politics at all is I'm a gun owner and Theo and them constantly chipping at the 2nd.
I don't own a gun but I still support your right to own one or two. In case we go to war I will need to borrow one of yours.

I don't own a gun but I still support your right to own one or two. In case we go to war I will need to borrow one of yours.
Just a thought about guns, i was watching the Democrat propaganda about stop the steal and in some of their clips they were constantly showing some of our fellow Trump Supporters with their AK47's strapped around their neck intimidating and bullying election officials. I hate to see this and wish someone would tell them to stop it. I know this is in the past but we need to admit this kind of behavior is just flat wrong and, unfortunately. I'm afraid that our beloved leader, DJT, will never do this.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
How many years have the gun companies been scaring you people about having your guns confiscated? At least 40, right?

Has anyone ever confiscated one of your guns?
This tired ass argument again.

1) They have. See New Orleans during Katrina.

2) There's a first time for everything.

Just a thought about guns, i was watching the Democrat propaganda about stop the steal and in some of their clips they were constantly showing some of our fellow Trump Supporters with their AK47's strapped around their neck intimidating and bullying election officials. I hate to see this and wish someone would tell them to stop it. I know this is in the past but we need to admit this kind of behavior is just flat wrong and, unfortunately. I'm afraid that our beloved leader, DJT, will never do this.
Ak 47s. Ok......

• Haha
How many years have the gun companies been scaring you people about having your guns confiscated? At least 40, right?

Has anyone ever confiscated one of your guns?
I wasn't aware Harris worked for Smith and Wesson.

• At a September 2019 campaign event, Harris told reporters that confiscating commonly-owned semi-automatic firearms was “a good idea.” Elaborating on her support for a compulsory “buyback” program, Harris added, “We have to work out the details -- there are a lot of details -- but I do…We have to take those guns off the streets.”
(Sahil Kapur, Kamala Harris Supports Mandatory Buyback of Assault Weapons, Bloomberg, September 6, 2019)

• On the September 16, 2019 episode of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” Harris reiterated her support for gun confiscation. During a question-and-answer session, an audience member asked Harris “Do you believe in the mandatory buyback of quote-unquote assault weapons and whether or not you do, how does that idea not go against fundamentally the Second Amendment?”
The candidate responded, “I do believe that we need to do buybacks.” Making clear that she believes Americans’ Second Amendment rights are for sale, Harris added “A buyback program is a good idea. Now we need to do it the right way. And part of that has to be, you know, buy back and give people their value, the financial value.”

(The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, NBC, September 16, 2019, Watch the Video)

• On October 2, 2019, Harris called for gun confiscation during an MSNBC “gun safety forum.” During the event, Harris had the following exchange with MSNBC anchor Craig Melvin.
Melvin: As you know, the ‘94 assault weapons ban, it didn’t apply to weapons that were purchased before 1994. What would you do about the millions, specifically assault weapons, that are already in circulation? What do you do about those?”

Harris: Well, there are approximately 5 million, to your point Craig. We have to have a buyback program and I support a mandatory buyback program. It’s got to be smart, we got to do it the right way, but there are 5 million at least some estimate as many as 10 million and we’re going to have to have smart public policy that’s about taking those off the streets.

(2020 Gun Safety Forum, MSNBC, October 2, 2019, Watch the Video)

• On October 31, 2019, Harris called for gun confiscation at a public television candidates forum in Ankeny, Iowa. Responding to a question about gun control, Harris answered, “I support buybacks.” The forum moderator then asked Harris, “How mandatory is your gun buyback program?” Harris made clear, “It’s mandatory.”
(IPTV Presents Conversations with Presidential Candidates, Iowa PBS, October 31, 2019, Watch the Video)

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Ak 47s. Ok......
OK you got me. I don't know my automatic weapons. It was what I, being unfamiliar with guns, would call an AK47. To be honest I don't know if the guns they were wearing had any bullets with them. The weapon was being used to intimidate, harass and bully someone else and that troubles me.

OK you got me. I don't know my automatic weapons.
I can tell.

It was what I, being unfamiliar with guns, would call an AK47. To be honest I don't know if the guns they were wearing had any bullets with them. The weapon was being used to intimidate, harass and bully someone else and that troubles me.
It's a felony to carry a weapon at a polling place.

I can tell.

It's a felony to carry a weapon at a polling place.
These clips they were showing were at the homes of election officials in Arizona and perhaps Georgia. In the beggnning I referred to these clips as Democrat propaganda because I recognize that a lot of what was presented about Jan 6 was staged and choreographed. But in case our fellow Trumpers were acting like this I feel somebody should tell them to stop it.

These clips they were showing were at the homes of election officials in Arizona and perhaps Georgia. In the beggnning I referred to these clips as Democrat propaganda because I recognize that a lot of what was presented about Jan 6 was staged and choreographed. But in case our fellow Trumpers were acting like this I feel somebody should tell them to stop it.
Why. Harassing government officials while armed is also a felony. They know they are not supposed to and they're doing it anyway.

You can't fix stupid.

Why. Harassing government officials while armed is also a felony. They know they are not supposed to and they're doing it anyway.

You can't fix stupid.
Well said. The picture of Tump supporters I prefer is like when Trump went back to Butler, Pa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT