ADVERTISEMENT

Collin Kapernik deserves an apology

If Colon were actually a decent QB, he would be on an NFL roster. Colon sucks ass, plain and simple. Nobody gives a rats ass about his protests if he were like Kenny Stills, Michael Bennett, Eric Davis, and Marcus Peters, who happen to be worse than Colon when it comes to defying the National Anthem. They, unlike Colon, are on an NFL roster but nobody cares about their platform.
Colon sucks ass! Period! Not that I watched the video, because it's all about Colon wanting to play a game he absolutely sucks at. I'm sure he also sucks at pitching despite his once 90 mile an hour fastball.
Oh, did I mention his QB play sucks? He's nothing but a puppet ass bytch to his ugly ass girlfriend.

Last edited:
If Colon were actually a decent QB, he would be on an NFL roster. Colon sucks ass, plain and simple. Nobody gives a rats ass about his protests if he were like Kenny Stills, Michael Bennett, Eric Davis, and Marcus Peters, who happen to be worse than Colon when it comes to defying the National Anthem. They, unlike Colon, are on an NFL roster but nobody cares about their platform.
Colon sucks ass! Period! Not that I watched the video, because it's all about Colon wanting to play a game he absolutely sucks at. I'm sure he also sucks at pitching despite his once 90 mile an hour fastball.
Oh, did I mention his QB play sucks? He's nothing but a puppet ass bytch to his ugly ass girlfriend.
.....Kaepernick was not disrespecting the flag. He was protesting the fact that this nation does not live up to the true meaning of what the flag represents, and that's liberty and justice for all. That's not hard to understand through the sensical and non-hatred eyes of some.

.....Kaepernick was not disrespecting the flag. He was protesting the fact that this nation does not live up to the true meaning of what the flag represents, and that's liberty and justice for all. That's not hard to understand through the sensical and non-hatred eyes of some.
Whatever he was protesting, I really don't GAF. The fact remains he is a certified proven garbage quarterback. The other players I mentioned in my initial post, those players are/were Pro Bowl material.
Marcus Peters and Kenny Stills are one of the biggest protestors but they happen to be one of my favorite players in the league. Let's not forget, Jeff Driskel, in my opinion, is one of the worst QB's in the league yet he's on the Broncos roster.
The fact remains, Colon, yes Colon, is still a garbage ass QB with no home in the NFL.

Whatever he was protesting, I really don't GAF. The fact remains he is a certified proven garbage quarterback. The other players I mentioned in my initial post, those players are/were Pro Bowl material.
Marcus Peters and Kenny Stills are one of the biggest protestors but they happen to be one of my favorite players in the league. Let's not forget, Jeff Driskel, in my opinion, is one of the worst QB's in the league yet he's on the Broncos roster.
The fact remains, Colon, yes Colon, is still a garbage ass QB with no home in the NFL.
Right. Of course you don't GAF. His protest is meant for individuals such as yourself. But it's not about football. It's a shame that one man out of a billion gets your panties ruffled. LOL. I bet you stopped wearing Nike gear too, huh?! SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: emekz1
Found @urtren 's car:

eqz1ah3k66j31.jpg

Not his house however, he flies the Antifa flag loud and proud.:oops:

HAHAHA

@DGlockUF needs one of these

Right. But it's not about football.

It was about his career falling apart and he needed a way to stay in the spotlight.

Kapernick had a great 2012 and 2013 seasons and was a model QB.

In 2014 he stunk, and started getting into trouble with the NFL and was fined repeatedly.

In 2015 he was even worse, and lost the starting job halfway through the season.

In the 2016 preseason after he was named the backup, THEN he decided that he wanted to start protesting.

It was always about him trying to keep the spotlight on himself because his NFL career fell apart. And his NFL career fell apart because he can't play. He was lucky enough to have Jim Harbaugh coach him for a couple of years and work to hide his deficiencies in the playcalling, but as soon as Harbaugh was gone, so was his career.

If it wasn't about the football, then he would have been protesting in 2012 and 2013 when he was GOOD at football. This isn't that hard.

Sidenote: Kaep fanboys are the best LOL

Man this is the stupidest retort I've ever heard in my life. Someone's gonna start a protest because their career is failing? LOL. That's remedial of you. But no, he did it because of the misrepresentation of the flag. Whatever lame excuse you come up with is just because you can't admit it. Fan boy or not, you're definitely another grown man (or maybe not) with his panties in a wad over one man's silent protest. This world is sad.

It was about his career falling apart and he needed a way to stay in the spotlight.

Kapernick had a great 2012 and 2013 seasons and was a model QB.

In 2014 he stunk, and started getting into trouble with the NFL and was fined repeatedly.

In 2015 he was even worse, and lost the starting job halfway through the season.

In the 2016 preseason after he was named the backup, THEN he decided that he wanted to start protesting.

It was always about him trying to keep the spotlight on himself because his NFL career fell apart. And his NFL career fell apart because he can't play. He was lucky enough to have Jim Harbaugh coach him for a couple of years and work to hide his deficiencies in the playcalling, but as soon as Harbaugh was gone, so was his career.

If it wasn't about the football, then he would have been protesting in 2012 and 2013 when he was GOOD at football. This isn't that hard.

Sidenote: Kaep fanboys are the best LOL
....and in all honesty, you never mentioned the police brutality or accusations there of that caused the initial protests which makes you naming his pro career by the seasons even more irrelevant. No reading or listening comprehension skills = low annual salary. Isn't that correct? SMH

Reactions: emekz1
....and in all honesty, you never mentioned the police brutality or accusations there of that caused the initial protests which makes you naming his pro career by the seasons even more irrelevant. No reading or listening comprehension skills = low annual salary. Isn't that correct? SMH

"Hands up, don't shoot!" never happened. I didn't mention that either. Just like I didn't mention last year was it when the NFL gave kaep his own workout and one of his WRs got offered LMAO!

He didn't protest anything in 2012 and 2013 when his career was taking off. Because he didn't want to LOSE that career.

By 2016 he was done, the 49ers were restructuring his contract to get rid of him cause he stunk. Suddenly he decides to 'protest'. LOL

This isn't that hard...

Right. Of course you don't GAF. His protest is meant for individuals such as yourself. But it's not about football. It's a shame that one man out of a billion gets your panties ruffled. LOL. I bet you stopped wearing Nike gear too, huh?! SMH

I don't know who the hell you think you're fooling, but this is about him wanting to be a starting QB in the NFL. Let him protest. Good for him.
How many times do I have to say it? KrapperDyck is a suck ass QB. Once he earns a spot as a starting QB with an NFL team, I will personally apologize to all you Colon lovers here. Till then, just admit he sucks far more than Akili Smith ever did.
Please keep shaking your head. All I wear is Nike at the gym and while I'm jogging.

So how did it go with his workout at that Middle School football field with some former middle school wide receivers?

"Hands up, don't shoot!" never happened. I didn't mention that either. Just like I didn't mention last year was it when the NFL gave kaep his own workout and one of his WRs got offered LMAO!

He didn't protest anything in 2012 and 2013 when his career was taking off. Because he didn't want to LOSE that career.

By 2016 he was done, the 49ers were restructuring his contract to get rid of him cause he stunk. Suddenly he decides to 'protest'. LOL

This isn't that hard...
After 2013, every defensive coordinator figured out how much CrappePrick sucked.

This isn't that hard...
It didn't happen because you were there, right?! Smh, sad, sad individuals with no truth or proof behind your bold statements. It's funny to me to make outrageous claims that it never occurred as if you were present. Lol

I don't know who the hell you think you're fooling, but this is about him wanting to be a starting QB in the NFL. Let him protest. Good for him.
How many times do I have to say it? KrapperDyck is a suck ass QB. Once he earns a spot as a starting QB with an NFL team, I will personally apologize to all you Colon lovers here. Till then, just admit he sucks far more than Akili Smith ever did.
Please keep shaking your head. All I wear is Nike at the gym and while I'm jogging.

So how did it go with his workout at that Middle School football field with some former middle school wide receivers?
You can be naive and believe what you want. No use in trying to carry on a civilized conversation with you if you have to address an individual who you don't know personally with insults and childish names. I would never let an individual who I didn't know personally who took it upon himself with his God given right to silently protest what he believes in screw up my life and piss me off. That's a very weak emotion to allow another man to have that much control over your feelings. Lol. You and your colleagues carry on. I'll continue reading your nonsense and getting a kick out of it at the office. Good morning, by the way.

He was absolutely disrespecting the flag. He felt he had a reason to do so.

You can be naive and believe what you want. No use in trying to carry on a civilized conversation with you if you have to address an individual who you don't know personally with insults and childish names. I would never let an individual who I didn't know personally who took it upon himself with his God given right to silently protest what he believes in screw up my life and piss me off. That's a very weak emotion to allow another man to have that much control over your feelings. Lol. You and your colleagues carry on. I'll continue reading your nonsense and getting a kick out of it at the office. Good morning, by the way.
Was I talking about protesting? Was I? You act like I'm against his protests when in fact, I say it over and over his protesting can't even worm his way back into the league. He's no longer in the league because he is garbage. Michael Bennett does silent protesting but he's on an NFL roster, so is Kenny Stills. Even Eric Davis got picked up by the Panthers a few seasons back. He's a silent protester as well, but nobody cares because he produced on the field.

Well, you enjoy Colon and what's left of his dream of being a starter in the NFL circle the drain as it did 4 years ago. I said it over and over. I don't care what he does off the field, that's his choice. You and the other Colon lovers can't bring yourselves to admit he's a garbage QB. You're the one who replied to me without mentioning him once trying to justify that he should be a starter in the NFL. So we must agree on one thing here.

Last edited:
It didn't happen because you were there, right?! Smh, sad, sad individuals with no truth or proof behind your bold statements. It's funny to me to make outrageous claims that it never occurred as if you were present. Lol
Shaking your head won't bring back Colon to the league. You weren't there either, probably just shaking your head over and over. I will say he had some sweet looking pig socks. Really improved his game.

Last edited:

No truth? Fanboy all you have to do is google this stuff for yourself. His being fined repeatedly by the NFL is public record, and only happened AFTER he started to suck.

Just like he never protested anything or got fined for anything in 2012 and 2013 when his career was taking off.

2016 was the first season since his rookie year that he entered with him NOT being the starter. Also the first year that he decided he wanted to protest. Dots connect themselves.

And sorry, 'hands up, don't shoot!" has been debunked for years by the people that WERE there. That fairy tale was invented by the media to sow racial division among sheep that wanted to believe it.

Facism: Rules for thee and not for me.
We owe that unAmerican prick nothing. Anything we get in life is earned and he was taken from a bad situation and raised in a well-to-do neighborhood by a family that in no way felt the hardships he claims to have suffered through. If anything he should feel guilty for acting like a victim for he is very well off financially and has never been targeted by police or any law enforcement branch.

This. We can debate the reasons why but there is zero doubt that he wanted to disrespect the flag. I don't even understand how someone could honestly say otherwise.
....here you go, tinkerbell....he was protesting the misrepresentation of the flag, which is supposed to stand for liberty and justice for all. And I can understand how someone would not understand that because everyone is not blessed to have the mind capacity or openness to obtain knowledge and understanding of such particular matters....but carry-on

....here you go, tinkerbell....he was protesting the misrepresentation of the flag, which is supposed to stand for liberty and justice for all. And I can understand how someone would not understand that because everyone is not blessed to have the mind capacity or openness to obtain knowledge and understanding of such particular matters....but carry-on

First off, Tinkerbell? Obviously you're already triggered. Sorry Karen.

I fully support his right to peaceful protest. I am cool with agreeing to disagree. I would be willing to risk my life to provide him with the right to peacefully protest whatever he feels the need to protest.

What I'm not willing to do is make excuses for his protest. That's on him, not me. You can spin all you like but I believe my lying eyes and ears over your propaganda.

As for my mental capacity, thanks for your concern and snap judgment. IMHO that reflects poorly on you, not me.

First off, Tinkerbell? Obviously you're already triggered. Sorry Karen.

I fully support his right to peaceful protest. I am cool with agreeing to disagree. I would be willing to risk my life to provide him with the right to peacefully protest whatever he feels the need to protest.

What I'm not willing to do is make excuses for his protest. That's on him, not me. You can spin all you like but I believe my lying eyes and ears over your propaganda.

As for my mental capacity, thanks for your concern and snap judgment. IMHO that reflects poorly on you, not me.
....it's all individual feelings and opinions so I would definitely hope that you believe your lying eyes and ears over my so-called propaganda. Nothing reflects poorly on me and nothing reflects poorly on you when opinions are involved. And don't take the "tinkerbell" name as an insult, we are all men here.....well most of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT