ADVERTISEMENT

College football playoff games...

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Almost there. Hopefully at least one of the two is an interesting game. I am hoping Ohio State and TCU can pull off wins today. Ohio State needs to hit a lot of deep passes and man up on defense and not allow Georgia to establish a good running game. I think TCU probably hangs with Michigan if turnovers don't hurt them.

Almost there. Hopefully at least one of the two is an interesting game. I am hoping Ohio State and TCU can pull off wins today. Ohio State needs to hit a lot of deep passes and man up on defense and not allow Georgia to establish a good running game. I think TCU probably hangs with Michigan if turnovers don't hurt them.
So far so good!
Regardless, the winner of this game is who I'm pulling for vs either Jawja or OSU.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Let’s see, an SEC team has already beaten the ACC, Big 12, and Pac12 champion. Only the Big 10 champions look like they might escape 🤣

Thank God I don’t have to listen to that dreadful Michigan fight song anymore this season.

I loathe both these teams. However, the proof is in the pudding. Stetson Bennett is just a game manager playing along side superstars. If he gets drafted higher than the 6th round I'll be shocked.

No matter who wins this game I'm a TCU fan for the remainder of the season. :p Whatever happens today was a good day. Anytime watching that kunt Harbaugh lose is a nice day. 😂

As long as UGA loses lol I want TCU to win it as well

Damn it! That cow Holly Rowe almost got clobbered! Near miss! Poor annihilation skills! :mad:

I actually thought Day started going conservative and had some bad play calls in the 4th quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT