ADVERTISEMENT

Civil War

Brother Insta wouldn't even stand up or take the cigar out of his mouth before shotgun blast sent MDF to meet Jesus. 😂😂😂
If I recall it was you, probably drink, that threatened me. I know you guys are all old. Keep thinking about your glory days and how tough you thought you were.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
Dude, I’m from the Keys, spent a lot of time in Miami and Dade County, there is no way someone from the Redlands or West Kendall or anywhere West of US1 would ever “co-mingle” with someone from Overtown or Little Havana unless they were in the wrong place at the wrong time of night trying to “partake” in the wrong kind of activity.
I was one of 9 white kids on my high school football team slim. You grew up in the keys I didn’t.

• Haha
If I recall it was you, probably drink, that threatened me. I know you guys are all old. Keep thinking about your glory days and how tough you thought you were.
I'm younger than you, dumbass.

And that wasn't a threat, that was a promise.

Ain't never chin checked a loudmouth old white man but I suspect I'm going to enjoy it.

we were a rough group. you would have needed to buckle your chin strap sonny!!

the-waterboy-the.gif

All you've ever done was lose whenever you posted along with your multiple threads that get ignored to the point you end up replying to yourself. Yes, it's not even fair, especially when you got no gold membership.
i have said many times, i dont expect you sheep to engage in anything of substance, factual. you snowflakes are all about the feels. trump knows this and preys upon it..

• Haha
uh huh. what did you do for a living may i ask?
You know what I did for a living. You know what I do for a living.

Take three seconds to connect the dots. This thread alone is littered with hints.

Or are you dumber than the people you think you're trolling?

Reactions: gatordad3

Take three seconds to connect the dots. This thread alone is littered with hints.

Mega Dumb F#ck is the dumbest of the dumbest. The constant meandering BS posts and tough guy act is hysterical.

No idea, do you post on message boards for moving or are you retired or semi retired? What did you do for a living when you worked. Was the check signed by uncle Sammy??

• Haha
No idea, do you post on message boards for moving or are you retired or semi retired? What did you do for a living when you worked. Was the check signed by uncle Sammy??
You cannot be this dense. I assume you meant "for a living" once more proving your inability to properly use the one language you know.

I'm guessing you think any check from Uncle Sam is stimi. Right?

In that case I've collected paychecks from two federal agencies, two state, and one municipality, as well as the University of Florida, Local 199, and currently anyone that needs an armed individual but doesn't care to work within the states restrictive D/G licensing.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
You cannot be this dense. I assume you meant "for a living" once more proving your inability to properly use the one language you know.

I'm guessing you think amy check from Uncle Sam is stimi. Right?

In that case I've collected paychecks from two federal agencies, two state, and one municipality, as well as the University of Florida, Local 199, and currently anyone that needs an armed individual but doesn't care to work within the states restrictive D/G licensing.
No I just like to meet my employees. So you’re private security now?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT