ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly rumors on fire

It’s not rocket science. No coach under contract is going to sign a contract now. If we are announcing, it’s somebody not coaching. Which means either Chip Kelly or Jon Gruden. And since we all know Gruden is going to the Dollies...

"But would Kelly, who was wildly successful at (Lac-10/12) Oregon and took the Ducks to the national championship (and lost) but fizzled in the NFL, be a good fit for the Gators? This is someone who has developed a reputation for wanting complete control over the operation and that could be an issue at Florida, as reports indicate that was a problem during Jim McElwain’s tenure."

============

But not to worry... I overheard an 'insider' that was getting lunch at the 13th St MickyD's saying that cow-Chip was just a dodge, while they worked out a 10 year deal to make Phil Fulmer the new Gator Head Coach.... :D

Last edited:
It’s not rocket science. No coach under contract is going to sign a contract now. If we are announcing, it’s somebody not coaching. Which means either Chip Kelly or Jon Gruden. And since we all know Gruden is going to the Dollies...
Correct. Or Bob Stoops! LOL. It's not Norvell anyways.

I overheard an 'insider' that was getting lunch at the 13th St MickyD's saying that cow-Chip was just a dodge, while they worked out a 10 year deal to make Phil Fulmer the new Gator Head Coach.... :D
I would be totally fine with this lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT