ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly rumors on fire

Apparently some high up people want Charlie Strong. Why? I have no friggin' idea, but this is why boosters are morons 90% of the time.

Because most big money boosters are girls who care more about the attention they receive than anything else. In return for their money they want to be able to have a direct line to the coach, golf with him, have him over for dinners, etc. It makes them feel important.

Because most big money boosters are girls who care more about the attention they receive than anything else. In return for their money they want to be able to have a direct line to the coach, golf with him, have him over for dinners, etc. It makes them feel important.
Bingo.

It just so happens our most successful coaches (Spurrier & Meyer) were not those type of guys. While the guys that have not been good coaches were the guys that had a more open line.

Kelly is much like Spurrier and Meyer. They just want to coach and play football. They don't want anything to do with what I will call the "other stuff". Saban doesn't enjoy doing all that "other stuff" either. At some point you have to make a decision on how badly do you really want to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: rdgtr
I get my info from somebody that works with the UF UAA. Stricklin is keeping it close to the vest.
Alright, so I just got some more juicy bits from my buddy who actually flew with the team and the UAA to Columbia, SC this past weekend......he said he was told by some high ups while they were doing shots that Kelly is the guy. I cannot contain my giddiness now.

Because Spurrier is saying he thinks we need guys that have a closer/tighter bond to UF to be more involved in the program.

While my 1st choice was to get Frost, I'd rather have Kerwin Bell than either Strong or the cow-Chip... (cow-Chip = old, used up BS)

2007-08 OC Lac-10 Oregon
2009-12 HC Lac-10/12 Oregon
NCAA Sanctions - Fled to the NFL :eek: -- o_O

2013-15 Eagles

With cow-Chip sniveling so much, following the 2014 season, he was given total control of the team and made some controversial moves, including keeping glass-jaw Sam Bad-ford and the Butt-fumble Shanchize, while he lied to Tebow and then cut him. Then Philly fired his dumb azz on December 29, 2015, with one game left in the season. o_O

2016 Niners
They won their 1st game, but then the 49ers went on a 13-game losing streak, so they fired his dumb obstinate azz, even before the end of his 1st season. They immediately won their next game after he was gone. o_O

Both NFL teams that he coached fired him 'during the season.'
And yet some morons still want to bring this kind of a chit-sac cluster-ph... to G'ville??? :confused:

Last edited:
CK is about the closest thing we could get to a guaranteed-win, that we can actually hire right now anyhow. Get on board folks!

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

What the heck are you smoking, snorting, shooting??? :confused:
Whatever it is, give it up now before you go totally brain-dead... o_O

insta, I have to ask. Is there anything you are onboard with in regards to UF football? You drew your line in the sand with the coach, QB, recruiting rankings and fought daily with your very own here all year. Now there is news of a potential, exciting hire and you are taking a giant dump on it. WTF? Are you hoping for Tom Landry to come strolling in? I know I am being a bit of a smartass but honestly are you really Frost or bust in all of this?

While my 1st choice was to get Frost, I'. rather have Kerwin Bell than either Strong or the cow-Chip... (cow-Chip = old, used up BS)

2007-08 OC Lac-10 Oregon

2013-15 Eagles

With cow-Chip sniveling so much, following the 2014 season, he was given total control of the team and made some controversial moves, including keeping glass-jaw Sam Bad-ford and the Butt-fumble Shanchize, while he lied to Tebow and then cut him. Then Philly fired his dumb azz on December 29, 2015, with one game left in the season. o_O

2016 Niners
They won their 1st game, but then the 49ers went on a 13-game losing streak, so they fired his dumb obstinate azz, even before the end of his 1st season. They immediately won their next game after he was gone. o_O

And yet some morons still want to bring this kind of a chit-sac cluster-ph... to G'ville??? :confused:
What was his record at oregon? I noticed nfl was not too kind to SOS, Saban or Harbaugh either

insta, I have to ask. Is there anything you are onboard with in regards to UF football? You drew your line in the sand with the coach, QB, recruiting rankings and fought daily with your very own here all year. Now there is news of a potential, exciting hire and you are taking a giant dump on it. WTF? Are you hoping for Tom Landry to come strolling in? I know I am being a bit of a smartass but honestly are you really Frost or bust in all of this?

Yeah, about as exciting of a hire as hiring Lame Kitten would be imo.

Frost is my 1st choice. I've already stated on this board recently that there are several others that could probably get the job done. Try to take you head outta that warm dark place and pay attention, instead of just throwing out your idiot straw-men to suit your agenda and then running off with it.. :rolleyes:

Wets Loser, why do you G-a-S about what opinions I have as a very long time Gator fan? Take your idiocy back to snore-rant and ask some of them why I do what I do. You'd be much more happy with their answers about things. o_O

And did you also miss this in just a couple of posts before your rant?
"While my 1st choice was to get Frost, I'd rather have Kerwin Bell than either Strong or the cow-Chip"... (cow-Chip = old, used up BS)

Now, go bother someone else or chat with the circle of jerks that you so often agree with, cause you bore me.... zzzzzzz :cool:

While my 1st choice was to get Frost, I'd rather have Kerwin Bell than either Strong or the cow-Chip... (cow-Chip = old, used up BS)

2007-08 OC Lac-10 Oregon

2013-15 Eagles

2016 Niners

Wasn't Frost with them when the sanctions stuff took place? I think the NCAA even said that there was nothing to show Kelly was aware of most of that stuff and it wasn't that huge of a sanction anyway. I don't even think Oregon missed a bowl game or anything for it.

I luke frost, but not certain 2 years at a directional school trumps 4 years as HC at a power 5 conference.

Speaking of taking your head out of warm dark places. I haven't posted on WC in close to 7/8 years. Pay attention. I have mentioned it several times here.

Is Kerwin Bell really an option? Just trying to talk football. An 8-3 coach at Valdosta State?

There is no way you can be the age you say and act like you do.

What was his record at oregon? I noticed nfl was not too kind to SOS, Saban or Harbaugh either

2007-08 OC Lac-10 Oregon
>>>> NCAA Sanctions - Fled to the NFL :eek: -- o_O

Looks to me like you missed what I consider a rather large detail concerning his time as a schmuck Lac-12 duck.... :cool:

His choices in the NFL got him fired. He sucked there too imo.
At Philly, he lied both to and about Tebow in the preseason.
He was going to keep 3 QB's, but then only kept 2.
Glass jaw Sam-Badford (currently out injured yet again btw)

The the failed Jets Butt-fumble Sanchize.
While cutting Tebow right before the season began.
Reminded me of what Snake Snyder did to Danny.

I believe that the cow-Chip's BS was the end of Tim's time-line opportunity with the NFL. So be it, and imo he's now doing better than the cow-Chip is. :p
>>> But I'd NEVER hire that honor-less lyin-bastad, not even for G-ville's dog-catcher. :mad:

Wasn't Frost with them when the sanctions stuff took place? I think the NCAA even said that there was nothing to show Kelly was aware of most of that stuff and it wasn't that huge of a sanction anyway. I don't even think Oregon missed a bowl game or anything for it.
Yes Frost was on staff. I believe Oregon just lost 1 scholarship. Much ado about nothing.

Speaking of taking your head out of warm dark places. I haven't posted on WC in close to 7/8 years. Pay attention. I have mentioned it several times here.

Is Kerwin Bell really an option? Just trying to talk football. An 8-3 coach at Valdosta State?

There is no way you can be the age you say and act like you do.

No, go back and read that 1st crap post that you addressed to me.
You were talking chit and now you're attempting to dress it up as shineola instead.

I don't go to snore-rant, and usually I don't pay much attention to what you post here as a troll, just when it's directly AT me. You're FoS yet again.

And 'To ME' Kerwin Bell would be a better choice than either Strong or cow-Chip would be,,, JUST AS I POSTED IT. o_O

I wanted Kerwin as Mc's OC instead of Nuss. So how'd that work out for Mc-Nuss instead of hiring Kerwin? :cool:

He is so afraid of me being right and his love for Mac looking even more stupid. Its a pride thing

You're 100% correct... this is Insta we're talking about...guy is a few cards short on the deck. I like Frost too but Chip Kelly is by far the best coach for hire at the moment. This isn't even a discussion. He's also maybe the best candidate that was open for hire the last 2 times we've had the HBC position available. Hiring him would be huge!

Someone is saying on another site that Kelly is hired and its a done deal that he could be officially announced as head coach anywhere from today until a week from now. Claims he got the info from the same people that told him Mac was our new coach previously and he posted that ahead of time there also. He says the NCAA and SEC have already signed off on it because of Kelly's situation. He also claimed Frost was off the table because if he left this year it would only be to Nebraska.
I heard exactly this same information.

I am still skeptical

I heard Foley doesn't want Chip and wants Stricklin to hire Strong. Good god, get that man as far away from the football program as possible.

While I also don't really want Strong, I'd take him ahead of the cow-Chip any day and twice on Saturdays... :cool:

Last edited:
The guy that wants him is supposedly none other than Jeremy Foley
What does that guy have against UF football? Is he just that tone deaf? Is his understanding of the game and the culture around the program that skewed? It really just doesn’t make any sense.

You're 100% correct... this is Insta we're talking about...guy is a few cards short on the deck. I like Frost too but Chip Kelly is by far the best coach for hire at the moment. This isn't even a discussion. He's also maybe the best candidate that was open for hire the last 2 times we've had the HBC position available. Hiring him would be huge!

While GN79 is a lot of decks short of a whole boat that will float...:rolleyes:

Only because the good coaches all have jobs right now. o_O

But out of those that don't currently have jobs, SOS, B.Stoops, J.Gurden, etc, the cow-Chip is at the very bottom of the list for anyone not high or otherwise brain-dead. o_O
=======

At this point, IF TRUE, then the UF $$$ Alums are looking like Dan 'The Snake' Snyder. They will continue to ruin with their interference, what was built up over may long decades by the every-day, loyal Gator fans. A real shame imoho. :oops:

They have now bought the program away from those that built it, so 'the good ole days' are exactly that. I'll just move on and see if they can keep the SWAMP full while sippin' Scotch up in their ivory tower boxes. :cool:

I've already permanently flushed the NFL, so this won't be very difficult for me to move on from now either...

Reactions: seffnergator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT