ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly rumors on fire

Go back to your cave, Grinch

I've been a Gator since Spurrier was our QB,,, this IS MY CAVE you moe-ron.

But you really need to get back up on your wall, before your village sends someone out to get you and spank you for being annoying... :cool:

You're an illiterate idiot. I said that while I didn't want Strong either, that I rather have him than the cow-Chip, so STFU dipwad... :p

Which shows you know not nearly what you think you do. Nobody in their right mind would want a boring, defensive first coach who set Texas football back 5 years and was arguably the worst coach in their history, over a guy who has one of the most innovative offenses in recent college football and who has won 87% of his games. Then again, you liked Mac, so...

Reactions: GatorNation79
Which shows you know not nearly what you think you do. Nobody in their right mind would want a boring, defensive first coach who set Texas football back 5 years and was arguably the worst coach in their history, over a guy who has one of the most innovative offenses in recent college football and who has won 87% of his games. Then again, you liked Mac, so...

Yep, another totally clueless moe-ron spouting off.

I don't want cow-Chip because I don't like him or have any respect for him as a person, regardless if he can coach football or not.
Just like I would not have wanted shameous jameous for a Gator QB.

But just for fun, what were the circumstances at Texas for Strong off the field? And how is he doing right now at his new job? (twit)
And lastly, what was cow-Chips W/L record at the last place where he had the head coaching job?

I've been a Gator since Spurrier was our QB,,, this IS MY CAVE you moe-ron.

But you really need to get back up on your wall, before your village sends someone out to get you and spank you for being annoying... :cool:

Not going to get in a pissing match with an old man. Seems you’re long overdue for an ass kicking.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

I don't want cow-Chip because I don't like him or have any respect for him as a person, regardless if he can coach football or not.

But just for fun, what were the circumstances at Texas for Strong off the field? And how is he doing right now at his new job? (twit)
And lastly, what was cow-Chips W/L record at the last place where he had the head coaching job?

Who gives two craps if the guy is a nice person or not. Saban is a jerkoff, but he's an amazing head coach. This is why UF is where it's at now, because they keep hiring good ole boys who are nice guys but can't coach worth a crap. You don't win ball games being a nice guy.

Other than the show cause that most everyone admits wasn’t really on him, what are these other problems with him?

I have my reservations with him as well, so I’m curious what you’re beef is.

And if you’re trying to use his record at San Francisco, you know that’s silly.

Should Alabama fans have been weary about Saban at the Dolphins?

What about Spurrier at the Redskins?

Reactions: bradleygator
Fatiguing mouth breather.

Joining in on the elevated theme.

Many are indeed proud of that.

Who gives two craps if the guy is a nice person or not. Saban is a jerkoff, but he's an amazing head coach. This is why UF is where it's at now, because they keep hiring good ole boys who are nice guys but can't coach worth a crap. You don't win ball games being a nice guy.
We did OK with Meyer too.

Insta,
I’ve been a gator fan since the 60’s and while I’m a big Charlie Strong fan, I think we need an offense guy. CK did that at Oregon and at Philly. Not sure why the hire is bad. I would be happy with Frost or Kelly. But I wouldn’t want to lose Kelly waiting for Frost

Reactions: GatorNation79
Insta,
I’ve been a gator fan since the 60’s and while I’m a big Charlie Strong fan, I think we need an offense guy. CK did that at Oregon and at Philly. Not sure why the hire is bad. I would be happy with Frost or Kelly. But I wouldn’t want to lose Kelly waiting for Frost
I think the same...but I would rather see Kelly before Frost...more experience winning as a head coach. I know that that this might sound stupid to some but it's a "splash hire" too...he's a big name that would create a lot of buzz...and IMO that's exactly what we need right because the only buzz that's been going around is that the Gator Football program sucks.

I heard Foley doesn't want Chip and wants Stricklin to hire Strong. Good god, get that man as far away from the football program as possible.

I don't buy this, Foley had his chance to hire Strong last time and he passed, why would he all of a sudden be interested in him being hired?

people keep missing what stricklin says, he clearly was dismissing Foley in the mix here...

if we get chip, every Gator fan needs to watch these vids and prep for a disaster for the rest of the SEC and our recruiting to come with it..

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
23559721_10214440765753643_8832095540912043630_n.jpg

Basically means being old is no excuse to constantly and without any sense of wit bash other posters, often with churlish names.

Fish rots from the head, so to speak and it makes it more nauseating knowing where such puke gets encouraged.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT