ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly rumors on fire

what has changed today with the rumors from the last few

do you know something

QUACK ATTACK!!!!
GatorDuck2.jpg

That would be the hopes...guy has had massive success at Oregon, did a good job at Philly and if he's coming back to college he's looking for a place to be at and make a statement. If we bag Kelly it's going to be awesome!

Somw of the rumors say he is wanting to make sure he has support from admin for a quality staff and a good recruiting budget. I think he is coming here to build a monster

Someone is saying on another site that Kelly is hired and its a done deal that he could be officially announced as head coach anywhere from today until a week from now. Claims he got the info from the same people that told him Mac was our new coach previously and he posted that ahead of time there also. He says the NCAA and SEC have already signed off on it because of Kelly's situation. He also claimed Frost was off the table because if he left this year it would only be to Nebraska.

Last edited:
Now someone is supposedly claiming the same thing on yet another site and it could be announced as early as this afternoon.

Someone is saying on another site that Kelly is hired and its a done deal that he could be officially announced as head coach anywhere from today until a week from now. Claims he got the info from the same people that told him Mac was our new coach previously and he posted that ahead of time there also. He says the NCAA and SEC have already signed off on it because of Kelly's situation. He also claimed Frost was off the table because if he left this year it would only be to Nebraska.
If true, then Shockwaves felt throughout the college football landscape.
latest

Reactions: smokingator
I get my info from somebody that works with the UF UAA. Stricklin is keeping it close to the vest.

If I was a betting man I think Kelly gets announced as the new coach anywhere from Wednesday until Monday next week.

Because Spurrier is saying he thinks we need guys that have a closer/tighter bond to UF to be more involved in the program.
It worked for him...it worked for his buddy Fulmer...it doesn't always work out well going that route. Didn't work out for Miami with dude we have now, didn't work out with USC and Lane, nor Sark...didn't work out for Bama and Shula/ Debose...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT