ADVERTISEMENT

Can our “independents” please explain this to the rest of us?

@FresnoGator this is why certain threads on this board don't get replies. If you raise important policy questions that the left doesn't want to address, their posters simply ignore the topic. So you are left with 2-3 right posters agreeing with each other, and that can only go so far.

The Trump sucks or Trump is awesome threads always get replies, but the ones where actual discussions need to happen often don't,

This shouldn't be a political issue for anyone here. Everyone here, if they are acting in their own best interests, want tighter border security. They want only the best and brighest coming into the country.

They don't want smelly illegals coming in. We know, cause when Texas or Florida lets them in and busses them to the Hamptons, the liberals shit themselves and rush them straight back on the bus and out of town.

You guys have to stop putting your politics ahead of what is best for your own lives. I will never understand it.

The reason I posted this is because I know it is not getting reported in most other places. So lefties would never see this. And some righties never watch FNC. This is very important, and shows EXACTLY who they are, and what their mission is...destroy America. And things like THIS is why I call them America's #1 enemy

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
We know why he wants open borders. Because the demographic coming across the border vote democrat and even if they can't vote immediately, the children they have can at 18. This keeps their party going and with margins being so small, democrats must maintain the percentage of minority vote they get, or they will perish. The republicans have failed to turn enough of this vote and are losing due to lack of strategy. Instead of minority lead grass roots strategy to sway this demographic, Republicans want to push the Hunter Biden tit for tat game. As guilty as he is it just excites the base they already have. Both parties are trash.

We know why he wants open borders. Because the demographic coming across the border vote democrat and even if they can't vote immediately, the children they have can at 18. This keeps their party going and with margins being so small, democrats must maintain the percentage of minority vote they get, or they will perish. The republicans have failed to turn enough of this vote and are losing due to lack of strategy. Instead of minority lead grass roots strategy to sway this demographic, Republicans want to push the Hunter Biden tit for tat game. As guilty as he is it just excites the base they already have. Both parties are trash.
I thought this once. But those people seeking refuge mostly come from Countries that restrict religion, and have a ruling class. So democrats are NOT their favorites. They are mostly Christians....and dims do not like Christian's. I believe there is something else there.

It’s to supply the US with basically slave labor. I’m not even sure the Dems want the illegals voting because who knows how they would vote and there’s enough to swing any election. But they now realize that our manufacturing dependence on China is unsustainable and they want slave labor for manufacturing, industry, agriculture and service.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I just saw an interesting ZH article where some Globalist was saying how great it is for the environment that developed countries birth rates are going down. But at the same time those countries all have open border policies, so basically you’re just replacing relatively expensive western citizens with cheap immigrants.

1. The dems want open borders because they're anti-American. They want to weaken the country....not to mention create more dependent voters. (Please note: the republicans have never really put a huge effort into stopping the flow).

2. It's not reported by MSM because they want to protect Biden.

Why does Brandon want open borders?

Capt. I’ll chime in, Biden in my opinion has done a poor job with border security, it’s a lackadaisical approach in my opinion, will it ever change? I doubt it

Reactions: FresnoGator
1. The dems want open borders because they're anti-American. They want to weaken the country....not to mention create more dependent voters. (Please note: the republicans have never really put a huge effort into stopping the flow).

Dems do it, pubs pound the table about how outrageous it is, but nothing changes.

We only have one major party in this country.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Dems do it, pubs pound the table about how outrageous it is, but nothing changes.

We only have one major party in this country.
Pubs support business and business loves cheap labor.

While they're all out for themselves, there are clearly differences between reps and dems. I guess from you're perspective, they're all just enemies of Trump.

I thought this once. But those people seeking refuge mostly come from Countries that restrict religion, and have a ruling class. So democrats are NOT their favorites. They are mostly Christians....and dims do not like Christian's. I believe there is something else there.
I gotcha. Something is driving it though, certainly not accidental.

I gotcha. Something is driving it though, certainly not accidental.
It’s not accidental. How do you think all these immigrants get from the border to New York. Meanwhile if you go on any large construction site in NY/NJ it is half staffed by illegal labor.

American labor costs too much (for the companies and financiers). We outsourced it to Chinese slave labor, but now they’re using our manufacturing dependence (they make our weapons and medicine for starters) as leverage, so we’re doing the best we can to create the conditions for slave labor domestically.

Your best post in a while, because it is SPOT ON

Capt. I’ll chime in, Biden in my opinion has done a poor job with border security, it’s a lackadaisical approach in my opinion, will it ever change? I doubt it
We had a wall going up that they fought. But you could stop it IMMEDIATELY if you really wanted to. All that needs to be done is to SEVERELY penalize ANY business that hires a non citizen. I am talking 10-20k a pop. You are right..they do not want to change it. Really sickens me that they refuse to follow our Constitution when they choose not to

It’s to supply the US with basically slave labor. I’m not even sure the Dems want the illegals voting because who knows how they would vote and there’s enough to swing any election. But they now realize that our manufacturing dependence on China is unsustainable and they want slave labor for manufacturing, industry, agriculture and service.
I work for a company that manufactures things. There’s no legal way for us to hire undocumented workers.

Some of the Apple orchards hire season workers, but industry and manufacturing really can’t. I wish we could, we can’t find enough labor.

You really believe that, don't you?
I know you aren’t asking me, but CA has the biggest voting cesspool in the country. The urban centers are very blue but large swaths of the state are pretty red. I just don’t know how anyone can trust any election coming out of CA.

I work for a company that manufactures things. There’s no legal way for us to hire undocumented workers.

Some of the Apple orchards hire season workers, but industry and manufacturing really can’t. I wish we could, we can’t find enough labor.

True. But American manufacturers do benefit from suppliers who use "slave labor."

And absolutely agree with your last sentence. It's why I think we should streamline the immigration process for the right workers who go about immigration the right way.

Reactions: fatman76
Reactions: Capt Ron 1
True. But American manufacturers do benefit from suppliers who use "slave labor."

And absolutely agree with your last sentence. It's why I think we should streamline the immigration process for the right workers who go about immigration the right way.
1000% on both - I was mainly speaking to our open border.

The US already lets in more legal immigrants than any other country...but we need to do more, for sure. Our replacement birth rate is abysmal.

There’s no legal way to hire them on construction sites either but there they all are. We refer contractors all the time to the DOL and… crickets.

Yeah I’m actually extremely pro immigration. Particularly for skilled workers but for unskilled to as necessary (emphasis on necessary). This country was built on immigration.

But I don’t think anyone thinks it’s good policy to just open the borders. Yet for some reason nobody criticizes the policy.

1000% on both - I was mainly speaking to our open border.

The US already lets in more legal immigrants than any other country...but we need to do more, for sure. Our replacement birth rate is abysmal.

And we'll benefit from it. Both in terms of labor, for growth in industry, and it would be nice if those workers had the capacity to pay taxes.

Right now those people are ghosts. Ghosts to the federal government and to local law enforcement. That's not ideal.

Yeah I’m actually extremely pro immigration. Particularly for skilled workers but for unskilled to as necessary (emphasis on necessary). This country was built on immigration.

But I don’t think anyone thinks it’s good policy to just open the borders. Yet for some reason nobody criticizes the policy.

No (see ZERO) criminal record and a job lined up? No problem.

You could even have American companies recruit these people in Central America for entry level jobs that Americans aren't filling. They could even fund much of the process with regards to background checks and the like.

For permanent residency, they learn to speak English and assimilate as Americans historically have. For the libs who will likely cry over this line, I'd recommend that Americans immigrating to X do exactly the same.

I am for following our laws concerning immigration to the TEE. No reading what you want in to the law. If you do not like the law...CHANGE it. Until then...follow our laws. SO SIMPLE a democrat could even do it

Reactions: BillytheC

I actually think most people are pro immigration. The problem is the entire process has been corrupted for political gains by DC.

We should literally have the most brilliant people and the most skilled workers begging us to come here. Instead, we let in anyone. We should have the most restrictive immigration process in the world.

Instead, we have the opposite.

Reactions: bradleygator
I am for following our laws concerning immigration to the TEE. No reading what you want in to the law. If you do not like the law...CHANGE it. Until then...follow our laws. SO SIMPLE a democrat could even do it
Here is my question: Why do we have to let in a family of 10 children with completely unskilled parents? That does nothing for my country expect drain resources.

If we want to help the poor, help the poor who are already here.

Reactions: kjfreeze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT