ADVERTISEMENT

Calling All Noles...

Lots of butthurt and excuses. 5 in a row, 4 in a row in your house. We don't need any approval from you as we take what we like. Enjoy your sports banquet.

And yet, here you are. And if we talk smack on your board, even in the SMACKBOARD, we get immediately banned.

Y'all are pathetic.

Last edited:
Lots of butthurt and excuses. 5 in a row, 4 in a row in your house. We don't need any approval from you as we take what we like. Enjoy your sports banquet.

Could be worse, since we haven't had a team worth a shit since Tebow left.

Incidentally, how many times did you beat Tebow?

Last edited:
I will come out and admit that I care nothing for the bowl streak. It actually could be harmful if you recognize it means our returning players have to spend 3 more weeks with these assistant coaches.

I don't know what to say. Ban us all? That would leave you with Danny and insta going on and on about circle jerks and homo sexuality.

I don't know what to say. Ban us all? That would leave you with Danny and insta going on and on about circle jerks and homo sexuality.

Hey, I’m not the one who thinks every statement is about homosexual fondling.

Just clarifying.

I lost any interest watching this iteration of Florida football masturbate all over the field almost 2 months ago.

A bowl game would have been miserable.

I honestly feel more sorry your fans that you’ve managed a bowl berth. I’m not sure how you can possibly enjoy it.
Of course we will enjoy it and relish the victory. We don't give up on our team. Shame on you for giving up on yours.

Of course we will enjoy it and relish the victory. We don't give up on our team. Shame on you for giving up on yours.

To each their own.

I still watched every game.

But really had no interest watching year 8 of miserable performance continue one more game.

Just clarifying.

I lost any interest watching this iteration of Florida football masturbate all over the field almost 2 months ago.

A bowl game would have been miserable.

I honestly feel more sorry your fans that you’ve managed a bowl berth. I’m not sure how you can possibly enjoy it.
I have every right to give a giant middle finger to the abortion that is Florida football, as I have been watching this hot garbage for over ten years with no sign of improvement.

Reactions: RentechCEO
Considering that FSU was 2-5 at one point, finishing the season at 7-6 is something of an achievement. There's something to be said for having been able to "right the vessel" after an extended rut and get to a bowl game. We went from craptacular to downright mediocre.

Reactions: 96FSU

Going to a bowl is neat. And kinda cool. Something real programs do.
I’m sure having an expectation of winning changes outlook and appreciation.

I want to see if Cam Akers can get 69 more yards on the ground and eclipse Cook’s freshman rushing record too.

I have every right to give a giant middle finger to the abortion that is Florida football, as I have been watching this hot garbage for over ten years with no sign of improvement.
I agree your program was an abortion but you should have stayed with the patient. I too give your program a middle finger but that's generational.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT