ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Fromm

He should leave...he's probably had the best year he's going to have. Crazy that they stepped over Easton for this kid. He didn't look good last year. You leg humpers better hope that you have a real running game this year because you have a very unproven QB stepping in. I can't wait to see you to keep underachieving...where are those 10 National Titles pups?

He CRUMBLES any time the pressure is on. I will always remember him as the biggest choker of the modern era.

The players took their concerns and worries both on and off the field to Cochran. The "Process" was Saban's philosophy but it was Scott Cochran the foreman who put it to work. Spend some time on the internet and get the players point of view. This loss is HUGE for Bama and to speculate that the players at UGA now and going forward will not respond to his style of coaching is a reach. Hopefully this is the final piece of the puzzle for CKS....now time for some hardware! I'm adding you to the list of those who thinks Cochran fails along with GhostOfMatchesMalone and GatorNation79. We shall see.
Can you add me too?

The players took their concerns and worries both on and off the field to Cochran. The "Process" was Saban's philosophy but it was Scott Cochran the foreman who put it to work. Spend some time on the internet and get the players point of view. This loss is HUGE for Bama and to speculate that the players at UGA now and going forward will not respond to his style of coaching is a reach. Hopefully this is the final piece of the puzzle for CKS....now time for some hardware! I'm adding you to the list of those who thinks Cochran fails along with GhostOfMatchesMalone and GatorNation79. We shall see.

Just for the bold part alone, please please add me!!!

Color me skeptical this is the piece that gets you the hardware.

What could possibly go wrong with hiring someone with zero on field coaching experience to run your special teams?

I think we need an over/under on the number of blocked punts Georgia has next year. I'm thinking 5. That may seem high, but with that crappy offense, I expect them to be punting a lot.

What could possibly go wrong with hiring someone with zero on field coaching experience to run your special teams?

I think we need an over/under on the number of blocked punts Georgia has next year. I'm thinking 5. That may seem high, but with that crappy offense, I expect them to be punting a lot.

Also botched fielding attempts of kicks. You know where you make the fair catch sign and then drop the ball.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Yeah Fromm is a terrible pro prospect, shocker there. Chalk up another wrong prediction by the Dawgs.

Last edited:
Maybe because Kirby has been pro-active this off-season bringing in 5 new staff members all on the offensive side of the ball. He also added a DT QB grad transfer with starting experience. Three of his new staffers have HC experience as well as OC knowledge. I'll agree the jury is still out with Monken and Faulkner as OC's but Smart hit home runs with the Luke and Cochran hires. I really don't think the Oline steps back at all with OL Coach Luke and Scott Cochran's a master motivator who'll be working with all position groups. His knowledge and experience elevates our entire program.

Fromm is projected as high as the 2nd round....possibly to the Patriots/Belchick. Your assumption that he ran is ridiculous.
Second round LOL this aged well.

Second round LOL this aged well.

So, evidently he didn't leave early to get that sweet first-round money, so why did he leave early? Could it have been he saw the dumpster fire of an offense Georgia was putting together for his senior year? Was he afraid his senior campaign was going to be so bad that he would end up a 6-7 round pick or undrafted? Hmm.

So, evidently he didn't leave early to get that sweet first-round money, so why did he leave early? Could it have been he saw the dumpster fire of an offense Georgia was putting together for his senior year? Was he afraid his senior campaign was going to be so bad that he would end up a 6-7 round pick or undrafted? Hmm.
He would have been a higher draft prospect after his freshman year. It was pure regression and having a third OC in four years wasn’t going to develop him. Cash in what he can at this point. It was a smart business decision but Smart did him zero favors promoting Coley. It killed Fromm’s draft stock.

Reactions: PacoGator19
He would have been a higher draft prospect after his freshman year. It was pure regression and having a third OC in four years wasn’t going to develop him. Cash in what he can at this point. It was a smart business decision but Smart did him zero favors promoting Coley. It killed Fromm’s draft stock.

I don't know if I would go that far. Tiny hands with no arm strength isn't going to get you very far no matter what. But his strength, which was being a smart savvy operator, that is a false narrative created by having all day to throw behind that first round line. With that line gone, we were going to see him crumble from the defensive pressure. Better to get out now and get what you can in the draft, which might still be a 4th round pick.

So, does this explain why the Georgia fans are so delusional about the Wake Forest reject hype? Notice his stats vs inferior competition vs better competition.
upload_2020-3-10_9-38-54-png.20195

Not that I care this thread was locked, for good reason BTW, but it's too bad I didn't find these pathetic before it was locked.
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/just-sayin.89046/

So, does this explain why the Georgia fans are so delusional about the Wake Forest reject hype? Notice his stats vs inferior competition vs better competition.
upload_2020-3-10_9-38-54-png.20195

Not that I care this thread was locked, for good reason BTW, but it's too bad I didn't find these pathetic before it was locked.
https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/just-sayin.89046/

He did tear up the elite programs of Elon, Rice, and Utah State, didn't he?

I also want to point out that the totals at the bottom include the Michigan State game, which was the prior year bowl game. So the stats are a bit inflated.

And Richt played in on,y 1 postseason game, non-bowl
No different if Right had coached that very same 2017 team. Right would have led that teams to the CFP final against Bama as well. You Georgia fans are really living off 2017 like they had actually won a national title.

Reactions: instaGATOR
And Richt played in on,y 1 postseason game, non-bowl

Why do Dawgs always use this stupid ass flawed logic with everything? It’s not Richt’s fault there wasn’t a playoff back then, as the 2002 team definitely would have been in the final four. Just like how you guys always say McElwain had won two East titles to Mullen’s zero so he must be a comparable coach despite the fact that Mullen has an 11-2 season under his belt and none of the McElwain teams had that record.

Dawg logic: McElwain won the East with a 10-4 team when the East was garbage so he must be superior to Mullen who has went 10-3 and 11-2 his first two seasons in a much stronger East so he is better. It’s just so stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: gatordad3
Not taking a stance here because I'm in the wait and see camp but others seem confident.....https://uga.rivals.com/news/fact-or-fiction-quay-davis-will-re-commit-to-texas

Two more people who confuse opinion with fact.

My opinion (see, I know the difference) on Newman is he can't handle pressure. Every team that could get pressure on him at Wake made him look bad. At UGa, it will be the same. He will look fantastic against teams that can't get a pass rush and will struggle against teams that do. Which will be Bama, Auburn, Florida, South Carolina, maybe Virginia. The UGa D will bail them out of a couple of those games, but not all of them.

As for Quay Davis, I hope he makes the best choice for himself. If that's Texas, that's fine. Frankly, I would much prefer him to just go to Texas than come to Florida and then transfer to Texas.

Last edited:
Two more people who confuse opinion with fact.

My opinion (see, I know the difference) on Newman is he can't handle pressure. Every team that could get pressure on him at Wake made him look bad. At UGa, it will be the same. He will look fantastic against teams that can't get a pass rush and will struggle against teams that do. Which will be Bama, Auburn, Florida, South Carolina, maybe Virginia. The UGa D will bail them out of a couple of those games, but not all of them.

As for Quay Davis, I hope he makes the best choice for himself. If that's Texas, that's fine. Frankly, I would much prefer him to just go to Texas than come to Florida and then transfer to Texas.
I'm hopeful Newman will excel with better talent around him. He's definitely more physically talented than Fromm but does he have Jake's head game? In Newman's defense he was without his top two receivers in those contests he struggled in but basically Wake Forest was at a huge talent disadvantage against better programs. Wake has signed a total of like two 4* athletes in the last decade. Imagine two-star Oline men versus the likes of clemson's defensive rush and your go-to receivers are out.....it's going to be ugly.

I'm hopeful Newman will excel with better talent around him. He's definitely more physically talented than Fromm but does he have Jake's head game? In Newman's defense he was without his top two receivers in those contests he struggled in but basically Wake Forest was at a huge talent disadvantage against better programs. Wake has signed a total of like two 4* athletes in the last decade. Imagine two-star Oline men versus the likes of clemson's defensive rush and your go-to receivers are out.....it's going to be ugly.

Or Syracuse. Also ugly.

I will admit he played great against Elon, Rice, and Utah State. I expect when you play teams that you totally overmatch like that, he will do well.

The Gator's 3rd & Grantham defense is going to eat him/them alive.

And that 'opinion' is coming from my 20-20 vision... ;) --- :D

ESPN talking about how he almost won a National Championship and almost beat Bama. I thought almost isn't good enough.
He got drafted by Buffalo. He's guaranteed to have a short career.

Reactions: rdgtr
ESPN talking about how he almost won a National Championship and almost beat Bama. I thought almost isn't good enough.
He got drafted by Buffalo. He's guaranteed to have a short career.
He will never be heard from again in Buffalo. AJ McCarron went there and what is he doing now? And he won a National Championship at BAMA.

CocKS and now Cochran. What is with Georgia and all the dicks? Is it the oil? Or the KY lube on the field?
uga-homoerotic-group-pic.jpg

Surely nobody forgets the great days when Georgia would proudly show the world how they do orgies in spring camp.

At least you have prepared yourself for the reality of the 2020 Georgia offense.

The fact that the Patriots passed on him, just a couple of picks before hand in the 5th round and instead took a kicker no one had ever heard of is saying something.

I think Fromm also realized he was losing 4 offensive lineman. May have been running for his life some next year.

Reactions: rdgtr
This is what Georgia fans choose to ignore.

As Jake Fromm slid into infamy on Saturday afternoon, Georgia fans were there wincing along with him. For as bad as it was watching Fromm leave Georgia early and end up being picked in the fifth round by the Buffalo Bills at No. 167 overall, it’ll be worse watching former Georgia quarterback Justin Fields — now thriving at Ohio State — go in the top 10 next season.
Oops! I just realized @TEBOW TIME posted this on the wonderlic score thread as well myself posting it. Oh well.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT