ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Fromm

No problem, they have the 'Mandarin Liar' to step right in and go All World... :cool:

He should leave...he's probably had the best year he's going to have. Crazy that they stepped over Easton for this kid. He didn't look good last year. You leg humpers better hope that you have a real running game this year because you have a very unproven QB stepping in. I can't wait to see you to keep underachieving...where are those 10 National Titles pups?

They may be losing almost their entire offense, but their defense should be better than this past season.

Reactions: UGAly
Losing a lot on offense and have a lousy offensive coordinator.
Hey now! He was an upgrade. Every georgia poster was all over the internet making sure we know about that from the moment Tennessee stole their OC. Georgia only upgrades. You should all know this by now.

Georgia supposedly is seeing if Franks has any interest. All kidding aside that would be very interesting in a way if something crazy like that happened.

Kirby is a great recruiter and a great defensive mind...he's like muschamp...hard headed on offense...has to control things that he's not good at. UGA is shedding players big time. It will be interesting to see how it pans out...I think they will be good but almost never win anything.

Kirby is a great recruiter and a great defensive mind...he's like muschamp...hard headed on offense...has to control things that he's not good at. UGA is shedding players big time. It will be interesting to see how it pans out...I think they will be good but almost never win anything.

They still have some talent there but O line will be pretty young at a few positions with all those losses.

QB is the biggest issue as the one with some apparent upside has had to deal with medical issues and brain surgery while not playing in a game this past season. They probably will need a transfer to start 2020. Hopefully they don't get King to transfer. The leading candidates seem to be that Wake Forest QB or that one from Stanford.

He should leave...he's probably had the best year he's going to have. Crazy that they stepped over Easton for this kid. He didn't look good last year. You leg humpers better hope that you have a real running game this year because you have a very unproven QB stepping in. I can't wait to see you to keep underachieving...where are those 10 National Titles pups?
No Fromm, no Eason, no soon to be Heisman winner Fields, getting sued by transferred player's parents......what dumbasses at UGa. Kirby's surname is like Greenland......sounds good, but is not.....more aptly named Kirby Dumb.

No Fromm, no Eason, no soon to be Heisman winner Fields, getting sued by transferred player's parents......what dumbasses at UGa. Kirby's surname is like Greenland......sounds good, but is not.....more aptly named Kirby Dumb.

Most aptly named Kirby Shart.

What did you expect? With how they have recruited over the past 3 years, it sometimes feels like they have 50 something 5* players on that team and you can only put 11 or 12 of them on the field at any one time, depending on just how much cash Kirby has slipped the refs. You're going to get a lot of players who have never had to ride the bench or be told to wait their time before, and while they may suffer that for one season, going 2 years or facing the possibility of 3 without being the starter is unacceptable to them.

Now throw in on top of that the obvious promise that Kirby made to them all that he was going to lead Georgia to 10 straight consecutive national championships, and so far, with all the talent in college football at his disposal, he can't come close. A single SEC championship and a piss poor showing in their one appearance in the CFP. Throw in the asskicking they took from LSU this year, alongside losing several of the coordinators that he started out so well behind, and it is starting to look like we've seen the ceiling for what Kirby can do at georgia.

All that's left to these kids is the most likely promise that Kirby made to get them ready for the NFL, so those who are eligible to leave early and do that are going to take the opportunity, because it certainly doesn't look to anyone other than Georgia fans like they are winning the national championship in 2020 right now. (I could be dreadfully wrong here but in that case, shoot me.)

The only other option these kids have is the transfer portal. You can only appease so many at a time when you have that many bluechippers. Kirby has done wonders riding the crest of the wave on his initial seasons, but he fell off the board at some point this past season or the one before it, and is flopping around in the breakers right now. Honestly I think the whole Justin Fields saga finally came full circle on them this year that put the nail into the coffin.

Reactions: GatorNation79
They still have some talent there but O line will be pretty young at a few positions with all those losses.

QB is the biggest issue as the one with some apparent upside has had to deal with medical issues and brain surgery while not playing in a game this past season. They probably will need a transfer to start 2020. Hopefully they don't get King to transfer. The leading candidates seem to be that Wake Forest QB or that one from Stanford.

Despite the amazing success of transfer QB's this past year, we Gators understand the true reality of transfer QB's starting. Georgia isn't getting a Jalen Hurts or a Joe Burrow. They will be getting a Luke Del Rio or Austin Appleby. And really,it doesn't matter. When you lose 4 starters off a top 5 nationally recognized offensive line that played together for years, it doesn't matter who you have in reserve, you are taking a step back. That's why Fromm went pro. He saw just how bad it would be and was afraid it would hurt his draft stock.

So now they will have a mediocre OR highly inexperienced QB behind a suddenly average offensive line, counting on a RB that has had two major knee surgeries in two years, and only one returning WR that has shown any game. Also a pretty good TE, I will say, but that won't be enough.

That defense better hold teams to under 10 points a game, because the offense will struggle to get to double digits against anybody with a pulse.

UGa is falling back to the middle of the pack this year. Recruits are going to see that Smart was a flash in the pan, and UGa is going to have to really increase the payola to get elite kids to continue to go there. Can they afford it?

Reactions: Gator Fever
What did you expect? With how they have recruited over the past 3 years, it sometimes feels like they have 50 something 5* players on that team and you can only put 11 or 12 of them on the field at any one time, depending on just how much cash Kirby has slipped the refs. You're going to get a lot of players who have never had to ride the bench or be told to wait their time before, and while they may suffer that for one season, going 2 years or facing the possibility of 3 without being the starter is unacceptable to them.

Now throw in on top of that the obvious promise that Kirby made to them all that he was going to lead Georgia to 10 straight consecutive national championships, and so far, with all the talent in college football at his disposal, he can't come close. A single SEC championship and a piss poor showing in their one appearance in the CFP. Throw in the asskicking they took from LSU this year, alongside losing several of the coordinators that he started out so well behind, and it is starting to look like we've seen the ceiling for what Kirby can do at georgia.

All that's left to these kids is the most likely promise that Kirby made to get them ready for the NFL, so those who are eligible to leave early and do that are going to take the opportunity, because it certainly doesn't look to anyone other than Georgia fans like they are winning the national championship in 2020 right now. (I could be dreadfully wrong here but in that case, shoot me.)

The only other option these kids have is the transfer portal. You can only appease so many at a time when you have that many bluechippers. Kirby has done wonders riding the crest of the wave on his initial seasons, but he fell off the board at some point this past season or the one before it, and is flopping around in the breakers right now. Honestly I think the whole Justin Fields saga finally came full circle on them this year that put the nail into the coffin.
Agreed and that's when I say there is trouble in that house...that's what I mean. It seems like there has been too much pie in the sky around that program. To many unnecessary promises made to players.

Despite the amazing success of transfer QB's this past year, we Gators understand the true reality of transfer QB's starting. Georgia isn't getting a Jalen Hurts or a Joe Burrow. They will be getting a Luke Del Rio or Austin Appleby. And really,it doesn't matter. When you lose 4 starters off a top 5 nationally recognized offensive line that played together for years, it doesn't matter who you have in reserve, you are taking a step back. That's why Fromm went pro. He saw just how bad it would be and was afraid it would hurt his draft stock.

So now they will have a mediocre OR highly inexperienced QB behind a suddenly average offensive line, counting on a RB that has had two major knee surgeries in two years, and only one returning WR that has shown any game. Also a pretty good TE, I will say, but that won't be enough.

That defense better hold teams to under 10 points a game, because the offense will struggle to get to double digits against anybody with a pulse.

UGa is falling back to the middle of the pack this year. Recruits are going to see that Smart was a flash in the pan, and UGa is going to have to really increase the payola to get elite kids to continue to go there. Can they afford it?

The only thing that scares me a little is if they get a QB that can run good. I haven't watched that Wake Forest QB to see how he looks but if I had my choice they would end up with that Stanford QB.

Anyone actually watch this Wake Forest QB play? I have watched King and he is definitely a good QB.

The only thing that scares me a little is if they get a QB that can run good. I haven't watched that Wake Forest QB to see how he looks but if I had my choice they would end up with that Stanford QB.

Anyone actually watch this Wake Forest QB play? I have watched King and he is definitely a good QB.
Doubt Kirby would even use them. He's going to 'run the ball' with his RB's and run a pro style offense. He needs a statue QB.

...and they play @ Bama September 19...

They might not even have time to design the UGA 2020 National Champion T-Shirts this year...
Too late. Kirby got a baker's dozen deal back when he got hired. They already printed up all the national title Tshirts for 2017 through 2030. It's all ready to go in the warehouses. All they need is for Kirby to actually win the game and they are good to go.

Lol, bump after we demolish you guys for the 4th year in a row........
You know you're right. We can't act like we're georgia fans and thump our chests about victory until we beat you guys. Only Georgia fans are allowed to do that. So until we roll into Jax and actually knock that visor off of 4th and Dumb and the smirk off of every future gas station attendant wearing red and black in the stands next year, it's all conjecture and hyperbole.

What I will say is, with the outright way that the rats have abandoned the ol' SS OFFENSE up in Athens this week, it's looking to me like the Georgia fans better get their smack talk in now while the getting is good, because at this stage of the game, It looks like Florida will be the favorite this year short of disaster.

One thing for sure is, I don't expect to see as much foul mouthed sister-marrying inbred dawg talk on this board this coming year.

Jamie Newman is a pretty good QB from Wake but Smart likes a pro style offense so not sure Newman is a good fit.

With the players they lost on offense and Coley as their OC they are certainly in big trouble on the offensive side of the ball.

Just don't let them get anyone close to that guy that Virginia had at QB....

Lol, bump after we demolish you guys for the 4th year in a row........

We expect you and your fellow mutts to go MIA as the good ship Lollipop begins to sink in Athens come 2021 and the losses mount. Regarding the game in Jax, you know you are worried....verrrrrry worried. we get that.

Reactions: gatordad3
Hey now! He was an upgrade. Every georgia poster was all over the internet making sure we know about that from the moment Tennessee stole their OC. Georgia only upgrades. You should all know this by now.

I learned about that when the buttsniffers lured Warren away, and so we had to settle for hiring Torrian Gray back sway from the Washington Redskins... ;) - :p - :D

Sounds like Jamie Newman may be enrolling somewhere by tomorrow so he can practice in the Spring according to his high school coach.

There is going to be a lot of sad Buttsniffer fans if they don't get Newman looking at social media.

Last edited:
Sounds like Jamie Newman may be enrolling somewhere by tomorrow so he can practice in the Spring according to his high school coach.

There is going to be a lot of sad Buttsniffer fans if they don't get Newman looking at social media.
Newman would actually be dumb to go to UGA anyways. His style doesn’t fit into what UGA does on offense. It would be a square peg into a round hole. UGA is in trouble at QB

Newman would actually be dumb to go to UGA anyways. His style doesn’t fit into what UGA does on offense. It would be a square peg into a round hole. UGA is in trouble at QB

If they don't change things up a little. I am still hoping they get that Stanford QB as that will mean nothing is changing at all probably. Their fans seem to think the fired Ole Miss coach being there now is a sign they will change things up some.

If they don't change things up a little. I am still hoping they get that Stanford QB as that will mean nothing is changing at all probably. Their fans seem to think the fired Ole Miss coach being there now is a sign they will change things up some.
Smart is the coach. He wants to play smash mouth football. I don’t think Luke is going to have much of an influence on Smart. KJ Costello isn’t any good anyways. Franks is better than him.

we win by 21+ next year! You might not cross the 50 yard line!
Except that the Gator DL coach was just named the DL CoY... :p

Do your potential QB's know that the Gators led the SEC and were 5th in the nation in sacks with 49? :cool:

Last edited:
we win by 21+ next year! You might not cross the 50 yard line!
You won’t even be able to score that many points with how bad your offense is going to be. I’m not sure you will be able to cross the 50 yard line.

we win 27-0
You won’t be able to score 27 points against air. Not with that offensive situation and with Coley. Be prepared to lose at least 3 games next year. UF, Bama and then a South Carolina type game like you had this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT