ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Fromm

Lol, bump after we demolish you guys for the 4th year in a row........

Lulz, with what team?

Lay off the edibles, or at least cut back.

Also, you use the term demolish pretty loosely. I recall a needed third down pass to keep us from getting the ball back and sending it into overtime.

Lol, bump after we demolish you guys for the 4th year in a row........

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Georgia <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SECChampionship?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#SECChampionship</a> Championship gear getting carried out of Mercedes-Benz Stadium as the 4th Quarter starts. Dawgs trail 34-3 <a href="https://t.co/fEG2iVRSn6">pic.twitter.com/fEG2iVRSn6</a></p>&mdash; Scott Carpenter (@ScottCarpTV) <a href="">December 8, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Reactions: GatorNation79
Jamie Newman is a pretty good QB from Wake but Smart likes a pro style offense so not sure Newman is a good fit.

With the players they lost on offense and Coley as their OC they are certainly in big trouble on the offensive side of the ball.

He really isn’t that good. He was 11-27 in his last game against an average Michigan St. team and he was gonna be in a competition for the job and that’s one of the reasons he left. His stats against the best teams on Wake’s schedule was terrible. Don’t believe the hype.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Lulz, with what team?

Lay off the edibles, or at least cut back.

Also, you use the term demolish pretty loosely. I recall a needed third down pass to keep us from getting the ball back and sending it into overtime.
Aren’t you the guy that guaranteed a Florida win in 2019?

PFF has him as the 3rd best QB prospect coming back for 2020 in some list of theirs. Doesn't look too bad on tape but would rather GA get him than King.

He really isn’t that good. He was 11-27 in his last game against an average Michigan St. team and he was gonna be in a competition for the job and that’s one of the reasons he left. His stats against the best teams on Wake’s schedule was terrible. Don’t believe the hype.
You know what you are right. I actually looked into his performances and his stats later this afternoon and I was surprised that they aren’t very good, especially against the good teams. For some reason I thought he had a better year.

PFF has him as the 3rd best QB prospect coming back for 2020 in some list of theirs. Doesn't look too bad on tape but would rather GA get him than King.

I’d much rather they get him than King because King can actually play. I’m not worried about anybody who was about to lose their job at wake forest.

Reactions: SwampLander
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Georgia <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SECChampionship?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#SECChampionship</a> Championship gear getting carried out of Mercedes-Benz Stadium as the 4th Quarter starts. Dawgs trail 34-3 <a href="https://t.co/fEG2iVRSn6">pic.twitter.com/fEG2iVRSn6</a></p>&mdash; Scott Carpenter (@ScottCarpTV) <a href=" ">December 8, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
lmfao...they probably took it out after the first quarter.

While UGA has beat us the last 3 seasons their record is the same as us at the end of the last 2 years...except we didn't get embarrassed in games or lose South Carolina who they should have beaten by 2 td's.

The only thing that scares me a little is if they get a QB that can run good. I haven't watched that Wake Forest QB to see how he looks but if I had my choice they would end up with that Stanford QB.

Anyone actually watch this Wake Forest QB play? I have watched King and he is definitely a good QB.
That WF QB (Jamie Neuman) has enrolled at UGA and will be given a chance to compete for the starting job. The experts rate him as the #3 pro prospect for next year. We (UGA) are excited about having a dual threat QB with a strong arm to go with George Pickens, TE Darnell and the class of 4 elite WR's coming in. The OL will be more inexperienced but will have two 5 star OT's coming in. The defense should be the best in years. Looks like Florida and UGA will compete for the east.

Reactions: superdawg51
He should leave...he's probably had the best year he's going to have. Crazy that they stepped over Easton for this kid. He didn't look good last year. You leg humpers better hope that you have a real running game this year because you have a very unproven QB stepping in. I can't wait to see you to keep underachieving...where are those 10 National Titles pups?
You must be frustrated, Jake was 9-0 versus the gators, Ut and Au. We will have a real running game along with a very proven QB.....possible the SEC's best....who returning is better?

Per Pro Football Focus, Jamie Newman is the third-highest graded returning quarterback, behind only Justin Fields at Ohio State and Trevor Lawrence at Clemson. Got Damn you Kirby Smart! Dawgs gon eat in 2020! LOL!

Last edited:
Except that the Gator DL coach was just named the DL CoY... :p

Do your potential QB's know that the Gators led the SEC and were 5th in the nation in sacks with 49? :cool:
Yes, and the gators had all of Zero sacks versus Uga......with a statue of a QB in Jake Fromm. In case you haven't heard.....Newman is slightly more fleet- footed so good luck with that.

Reactions: UGAly
Lol! I watched the Orange Bowl. You gators were lucky to win. Newman would start over Trask ......everyday of the week.

LOL dogs gone eat in 2020. Just like they were in 2018 and 2019 LOL. May comes early in Athens. Let’s see, UGA is relying on two freshman recruits to compliment their inexperienced OL and need incoming WRs to bolster their offense. Last year it was pointed out how you had no experience at the WR position but you had inbound freshmen that would do just fine. Wash rinse repeat. Kirby is recruiting so well you’re still relying on unproven recruits to “eat”? Maybe you guys should demand he start developing the talent in all these top 3 classes.

LOL dogs gone eat in 2020. Just like they were in 2018 and 2019 LOL. May comes early in Athens. Let’s see, UGA is relying on two freshman recruits to compliment their inexperienced OL and need incoming WRs to bolster their offense. Last year it was pointed out how you had no experience at the WR position but you had inbound freshmen that would do just fine. Wash rinse repeat. Kirby is recruiting so well you’re still relying on unproven recruits to “eat”? Maybe you guys should demand he start developing the talent in all these top 3 classes.
Does fsu still play football in Tallahassee? Take a lap.

Georgia
21 5 13 3 4.1 2963

Florida State 18 0 10 7 3.5 1814

Last edited:
Yes, and the gators had all of Zero sacks versus Uga......with a statue of a QB in Jake Fromm. In case you haven't heard.....Newman is slightly more fleet- footed so good luck with that.
You Dawg fans have to take your constellation prizes since you haven't lived up to the hype. We didn't sack your QB and Fromm has a good record against your rivals but you still end the season either tied or ranked the same as those sorry ole Gators lol

Lol! I watched the Orange Bowl. You gators were lucky to win. Newman would start over Trask ......everyday of the week.

Yea Trask has never been 12-27 in a game. But by all means keep relying on inconsistent PFF rankings when Newman’s own coach benched him multiple times for shitty play. Looks like you’re on your way to another offseason championship again.

You must be frustrated, Jake was 9-0 versus the gators, Ut and Au. We will have a real running game along with a very proven QB.....possible the SEC's best....who returning is better?

Per Pro Football Focus, Jamie Newman is the third-highest graded returning quarterback, behind only Justin Fields at Ohio State and Trevor Lawrence at Clemson. Got Damn you Kirby Smart! Dawgs gon eat in 2020! LOL!

Here are some of Newman’s awesome stats from last year:

Michigan State: 12-27, 175 yards, 44.4%
Syracuse: 6-13, 71 yards, 46%
Duke: 14-25, 285 yards, 60%
Clemson: 6-14, 41 yards, 42.9%
VT: 16-35, 238 yards, 45.7%

And benched multiple times. 11 of his 26 TD’s came against Utah State, Rice, and Elon. So he had 15 TD’s against them remaining 12 P-5 schools, or an average of 1 TD a game. Yep that’s the third best QB in the country. You’re a moron. I can’t wait to watch your idiotic fanbase meltdown again when you lose another 2-3 games.

Here are some of Newman’s awesome stats from last year:

Michigan State: 12-27, 175 yards, 44.4%
Syracuse: 6-13, 71 yards, 46%
Duke: 14-25, 285 yards, 60%
Clemson: 6-14, 41 yards, 42.9%
VT: 16-35, 238 yards, 45.7%

And benched multiple times. 11 of his 26 TD’s came against Utah State, Rice, and Elon. So he had 15 TD’s against them remaining 12 P-5 schools, or an average of 1 TD a game. Yep that’s the third best QB in the country. You’re a moron. I can’t wait to watch your idiotic fanbase meltdown again when you lose another 2-3 games.
lmfao #owned

This time next year we will have a couple of our resident dawgs telling us how none of their cohorts were on the board telling us how awesome this kid was going to be....just like this year with the, "what are you talking about, no dawg fans were on here guaranteeing national title".

Mathis or Beck will be starting by mid season once they’ve had a chance to get some experience. This kid isn’t very good. I’d have been terrified if UGA got somebody like King but Newman is lol.

Mathis or Beck will be starting by mid season once they’ve had a chance to get some experience. This kid isn’t very good. I’d have been terrified if UGA got somebody like King but Newman is lol.
Possibly, but both will lose out to Brock Vandagriff. He’ll likely be pulling the trigger soon to the god guys.

Possibly, but both will lose out to Brock Vandagriff. He’ll likely be pulling the trigger soon to the god guys.

So then you’re two seasons minimum away from good QB play? Just last year Mathis was gonna be the next savior. And after y’all landed Beck over UF the hype around him was at a fever pitch. He isn’t good anymore?

So then you’re two seasons minimum away from good QB play? Just last year Mathis was gonna be the next savior. And after y’all landed Beck over UF the hype around him was at a fever pitch. He isn’t good anymore?
No, I’m just not crowning Newman yet. We’ll see how it plays out, but it’s going to be hard to beat out Vandagriff when hey gets on campus (assuming he commits). Mathis is a huge question mark as he hasn’t been cleared to play since his brain surgery.

Everything is the greatest and best in Athens regardless of the reality.

No, I’m just not crowning Newman yet. We’ll see how it plays out, but it’s going to be hard to beat out Vandagriff when hey gets on campus (assuming he commits). Mathis is a huge question mark as he hasn’t been cleared to play since his brain surgery.

I like Vandagriff. But I’ll believe your staff is capable of developing an elite QB when it happens. Better get rid of Coley if you have any hope of that happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT