ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Fromm

Dawgs gon eat in 2020! LOL!

Like they did in 2018 and 2019?

serveimage

Reactions: Dannygator1989
That WF QB (Jamie Neuman) has enrolled at UGA and will be given a chance to compete for the starting job. The experts rate him as the #3 pro prospect for next year. We (UGA) are excited about having a dual threat QB with a strong arm to go with George Pickens, TE Darnell and the class of 4 elite WR's coming in. The OL will be more inexperienced but will have two 5 star OT's coming in. The defense should be the best in years. Looks like Florida and UGA will compete for the east.

Spring. The season of hope.

I like Vandagriff. But I’ll believe your staff is capable of developing an elite QB when it happens. Better get rid of Coley if you have any hope of that happening.
I think the initial plan is to bring in a QB coach/co-oc to help Coley. If that doesn’t work, Coley will be out. The announcement will be coming soon I’d think.

I think the initial plan is to bring in a QB coach/co-oc to help Coley. If that doesn’t work, Coley will be out. The announcement will be coming soon I’d think.

I thought the Ole Miss coach was supposed to be the one to help right the ship there?

They might as well fire him outright. He’s basically getting demoted in a nice way. His ego might get in the way with a co-Oc title.

Rich Rodriguez was Luke’s OC who has always done well with athletic QBs. At WVU, Michigan, and Arizona. I wouldn’t get my hopes up that the OL coach at UGA will be a positive influence on the development of your QBs. If Kirby was smart he’d fire Coley tonight and bring RichRod in as his OC. But Kirby needs a yes man/recruiter. He’s got your fanbase so convinced recruiting is the most important thing you all can’t stop bringing it up.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Coley is going to get a lifetime contract, just you wait.

classic.

even when they transfer and the rest of the team underperforms, it's the recruiting that matters.

god it's going to be hilarious when you walk into December at 8-4.
It’s also hilarious that our clown of a coach is 3-0 against yours.

I wouldn’t get my hopes up that the OL coach at UGA will be a positive influence on the development of your QBs.

fsumc,

Agree !

In 2009, Tim Tebow's SR year, Urban Meyer promoted Steve Addazio, his OL coach, to OC to replace Dan Mullen who left to became Miss State HC.

Don't know how other posters here feel, but IMO, Addazio sucked as an OC.

fsumc,

Agree !

In 2009, Tim Tebow's SR year, Urban Meyer promoted Steve Addazio, his OL coach, to OC to replace Dan Mullen who left to became Miss State HC.

He sucked compared to Mullen, for sure and certain.

fsumc,

Agree !

The whole offense sucked under the Daz as OC in 2009. I only wish Meyer would have found Tom Hermann back then.

fsumc,

Agree !

We ran the dive play like 20 times a game. It was bad. he's done a pretty good job at BC IMO.

He won't be a high draft pick. Mid-round guy who, if developed properly, could have a nice career, probably mostly as a backup.

So it begs the question as to why he left early.

IMO, he saw what the Georgia offense was going to look like in 2020 and didn't want his draft status to slide any farther. Which begs the question, why do the fleas think their offense is going to be better this year with a transfer QB when their 5 star 3 year starter took one look at it and ran away?

He won't be a high draft pick. Mid-round guy who, if developed properly, could have a nice career, probably mostly as a backup.

So it begs the question as to why he left early.

IMO, he saw what the Georgia offense was going to look like in 2020 and didn't want his draft status to slide any farther. Which begs the question, why do the fleas think their offense is going to be better this year with a transfer QB when their 5 star 3 year starter took one look at it and ran away?
Maybe because Kirby has been pro-active this off-season bringing in 5 new staff members all on the offensive side of the ball. He also added a DT QB grad transfer with starting experience. Three of his new staffers have HC experience as well as OC knowledge. I'll agree the jury is still out with Monken and Faulkner as OC's but Smart hit home runs with the Luke and Cochran hires. I really don't think the Oline steps back at all with OL Coach Luke and Scott Cochran's a master motivator who'll be working with all position groups. His knowledge and experience elevates our entire program.

Fromm is projected as high as the 2nd round....possibly to the Patriots/Belchick. Your assumption that he ran is ridiculous.

Fromm is projected as high as the 2nd round....possibly to the Patriots/Belchick. Your assumption that he ran is ridiculous.

Or possibly to one of the other 31 teams in the league?

Actually I think Fromm will announce he is coming back to play special teams for Cochran. 4th and Kirby does it again!

I will be shocked if Fromm goes second round.

8" hands is absurd. If it were Tua with 8" hands, he'd drop to the second round.

why? Because there are other questions surrounding him about health and height.

Fromm has plenty of questions already, that doesn't help him at all.

I will be shocked if Fromm goes second round.

8" hands is absurd. If it were Tua with 8" hands, he'd drop to the second round.

why? Because there are other questions surrounding him about health and height.

Fromm has plenty of questions already, that doesn't help him at all.
8 7/8

Maybe because Kirby has been pro-active this off-season bringing in 5 new staff members all on the offensive side of the ball. He also added a DT QB grad transfer with starting experience. Three of his new staffers have HC experience as well as OC knowledge. I'll agree the jury is still out with Monken and Faulkner as OC's but Smart hit home runs with the Luke and Cochran hires. I really don't think the Oline steps back at all with OL Coach Luke and Scott Cochran's a master motivator who'll be working with all position groups. His knowledge and experience elevates our entire program.

He RAN, dude. Deal with the reality. Dumpster fire on offense for the mutts this year. Book it.

Or possibly to one of the other 31 teams in the league?

Actually I think Fromm will announce he is coming back to play special teams for Cochran. 4th and Kirby does it again!
Cochran just destroyed your narrative about Kirby on the hot seat. He doesn't he take that job in Athens unless he's certain that Smart has job security. Bama just lost their mojo! Their heart and soul!

Cochran just destroyed your narrative about Kirby on the hot seat. He doesn't he take that job in Athens unless he's certain that Smart has job security. Bama just lost their mojo! Their heart and soul!
After 5 national championships at Bama, you're saying they lost their mojo? Okay, it was only 3 seasons ago they won their last one. Who was it against? Ooh! Number 14 did sooooo well for Georgia in OT against Bama back then.
Out of those 5 CFP appearances, Bama won 2. Me personally, I hope I don't see Bama back in the CFP anytime soon, but none of us, including Dwag fans like you have no room to post or talk BS about Bama.

I don't know why you Dawg fans think that Bama is finished. They are going to be one of the best teams again this coming year and might win it all again. Some of you guys are on crack. Bama is still rolling strong.

Reactions: copydog

Well, then again, maybe they told Cochran that he might be replacing 4th & Dumb as HC in a year or two.... ;) --- :p --- :D

Only Shart would hire a guy who is really great at one thing, and them have him do something completely different. We'll see if his shouty, in your face aggressiveness, which works great in the weight room, translates to the practice field or on the recruiting trail.

I personally don't think it will. Players don't like being screamed at. It's one thing to shout at them to "get that bar up", that kind of thing is expected in the weight room, but shouting and in your face on the practice field isn't going to work. Recruiting won't matter, Georgia buys all the players they need, but I doubt Mr Shouty is going to be very persuasive with the mothers of the recruits, who is the person you have to convince that you can be trusted with her baby boy.

Looks to me like Shart thought he didn't really need to worry about special teams, that it was a throwaway staff position, and this was a move strictly to hurt Bama. Well, when your special teams is crap this year, remember who told you first that was going to happen.

Only Shart would hire a guy who is really great at one thing, and them have him do something completely different. We'll see if his shouty, in your face aggressiveness, which works great in the weight room, translates to the practice field or on the recruiting trail.

I personally don't think it will. Players don't like being screamed at. It's one thing to shout at them to "get that bar up", that kind of thing is expected in the weight room, but shouting and in your face on the practice field isn't going to work. Recruiting won't matter, Georgia buys all the players they need, but I doubt Mr Shouty is going to be very persuasive with the mothers of the recruits, who is the person you have to convince that you can be trusted with her baby boy.

Looks to me like Shart thought he didn't really need to worry about special teams, that it was a throwaway staff position, and this was a move strictly to hurt Bama. Well, when your special teams is crap this year, remember who told you first that was going to happen.
The players took their concerns and worries both on and off the field to Cochran. The "Process" was Saban's philosophy but it was Scott Cochran the foreman who put it to work. Spend some time on the internet and get the players point of view. This loss is HUGE for Bama and to speculate that the players at UGA now and going forward will not respond to his style of coaching is a reach. Hopefully this is the final piece of the puzzle for CKS....now time for some hardware! I'm adding you to the list of those who thinks Cochran fails along with GhostOfMatchesMalone and GatorNation79. We shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT