ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite is boycott target

Some assclown on a national board article (Yahoo Finance of course) claimed that trannies were 7% of the market. I clipped her wings. She had no idea that BUD had lost 6 billion dollars of market cap in a matter of a few days. I did a little digging. The usual pukes (Pew research) had that number at 5% which is a statistical lie all on it's own, the number is much lower, less than .5%. Anecdotal evidence doesn't lie. Does anyone known ANYONE who is a troon?? Doubtful. Pew used numbers of a certain deranged age group not including the entire population. Don't believe statistics used by those with an agenda, they are flawed.

Some assclown on a national board article (Yahoo Finance of course) claimed that trannies were 7% of the market. I clipped her wings. She had no idea that BUD had lost 6 billion dollars of market cap in a matter of a few days. I did a little digging. The usual pukes (Pew research) had that number at 5% which is a statistical lie all on it's own, the number is much lower, less than .5%. Anecdotal evidence doesn't lie. Does anyone known ANYONE who is a troon?? Doubtful. Pew used numbers of a certain deranged age group not including the entire population. Don't believe statistics used by those with an agenda, they are flawed.
Seven percent of what market?

edit: Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence because it's anecdotal. What did you mean here?

Seven percent of what market?
Living mouth breathers. Her argument was 7% of the entire population is troon. The woman wasn't the brightest bulb in the shed, claimed BUD shares had gained value since the debacle. As for beer swilling market, troons are probably .0001% of the beer drinking population, especially good ole boy Bud Light.

Living mouth breathers. Her argument was 7% of the entire population is troon. The woman wasn't the brightest bulb in the shed, claimed BUD shares had gained value since the debacle. As for beer swilling market, troons are probably .0001% of the beer drinking population, especially good ole boy Bud Light.
Bud and Bud lite are separate entities within A-B which is a division of InBev.

I'm pretty sure they are traded separately. Which means it should be pretty easy to prove.

Bud and Bud lite are separate entities within A-B which is a division of InBev.

I'm pretty sure they are traded separately. Which means it should be pretty easy to prove.
BUD has it's own trading symbol. It's in the $62 range today, down from 65 when the ish hit the fan. That's the board we were on. I'm considering buying put options right before ex dividend date, when the dividend scavengers buy shares and then dump them after locking in the dividend payment. I want the price as high as it might get before buying puts, (which is really just shorting the stock with risk limited to option investment).

BUD has it's own trading symbol. It's in the $62 range today, down from 65 when the ish hit the fan. That's the board we were on. I'm considering buying put options right before ex dividend date, when the dividend scavengers buy shares and then dump them after locking in the dividend payment. I want the price as high as it might get before buying puts, (which is really just shorting the stock with risk limited to option investment).
HES A WITCH! BURN HIM!

HES A WITCH! BURN HIM!
Here's an article that explains it. I don't know how much market cap BUD has lost individually, but the parent company has lost 6 billion in a matter of days, How much that is attributed to BUD's mistake, I don't know. Other brands may be taking an asswhipping too for being under the same umbrella.

Oh, I didn’t say it was a good marketing move. There are plenty of homophobic southern rednecks that drink Bud.

Personally, I don’t think I’ve had a Bud or Bud Light in over 20 years.
gwkmiyc58kta1.jpg

less than 1% IMO

Reactions: NavigatorII
  • Love
Reactions: nail1988
Hey Bud Light, meet Ultra Right beer.

Conservative activist launches 'Ultra Right' beer as rival to Bud Light after Dylan Mulvaney controversy

Just as long as it doesn't taste like Nail and Nav's favorites, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Old Milwaukee's Best and the 40oz Old English.
stickpoke.gif

• Haha
Lots of blind haymakers by 80 year old woman. It’s pretty sad to see actually. Never seen a bigger bunch of bitter snowflakes.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT