ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Lite is boycott target

5-B658-A7-F-79-E9-4-E9-B-9241-59-C20-DDB50-B3.jpg

Other than the Corps have you ever known me to take anything seriously?

You're right, if the Belgians were making beer for themselves, there's no effing way it would resemble Budweiser.

But they aren't, they're making it for us, and InBev is a Belgian owned company that likes making money making adult beverages, and they are very good at it. So they bought Anheiser Busch and left it alone.

When I can afford it, I drink a Canadian micro brew called La Maudite.

CANADIAN BEER.
Didn’t know about the AB sale, sometimes Belgians eat too many waffles and mussels.

I haven’t gotten into the micro brews as yet mostly because I’m a creature of habit. When I come across something I like I tend to stay with it and the hell with deviation. Good for my wife, baaaad for everything else 😂

You realize that if they cared about your patronage they would not have pulled that stunt in the first place. Theyre trying to push you off your brand, steal something from you. If you let them make you stop drinking Bud Lite because they put a weirdo on the can, they win.

I dont give a crap about Bud Lite and I don't care what y'all do, but they could put a picture of Dylan in an SS uniform spanking Satan on the front of chocolate moose tracks ice cream and I'd just eat it from a bowl instead of straight out of the carton. FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

You realize that if they cared about your patronage they would not have pulled that stunt in the first place. Theyre trying to push you off your brand, steal something from you. If you let them make you stop drinking Bud Lite because they put a weirdo on the can, they win.

I dont give a crap about Bud Lite and I don't care what y'all do, but they could put a picture of Dylan in an SS uniform spanking Satan on the front of chocolate moose tracks ice cream and I'd just eat it from a bowl instead of straight out of the carton. FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS
Good point, but I don't think cross-dressing weirdos are the majority of beer drinkers in America. So, if they really want to paint themselves in that corner they'll take some hits before the paint dries.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

My biggest confusion is why Bud Light and not White Claw? Seems more suited to their target audience. 😂

Good point, but I don't think cross-dressing weirdos are the majority of beer drinkers in America. So, if they really want to paint themselves in that corner they'll take some hits before the paint dries.
This was virtue signalling done apparently without research.

The queer community drinks white wine or microbrews nobody ever heard of. They know Bud Lite is swill too.

Personally I hope all those wealthy frat boys who purchase enough Bud Lite in a year to quench the thirst of a small African nation switch to Miller lite. Permanently.

Shame on them for trying to rescue their brand from its flippin customers. That girl that done this should never be able to work in marketing again.

This was virtue signalling done apparently without research.

The queer community drinks white wine or microbrews nobody ever heard of. They know Bud Lite is swill too.

Personally I hope all those wealthy frat boys who purchase enough Bud Lite in a year to quench the thirst of a small African nation switch to Miller lite. Permanently.

Shame on them for trying to rescue their brand from its flippin customers. That girl that done this should never be able to work in marketing again.
Millennial bitch of real genius!! Do corporate boardrooms sit around now and try and think of new ways to destroy their brands? I'm flabbergasted. It's retarded AF as this ESG crap for mutual funds. :oops:

What's next? Tranny conventions on the infield during the Daytona 500?

goodfellas-laughing-shocked-exaggerated-ouqxgeloqdyygzry.gif
Now this is a real possibility. NASCAR has gone 100% WOKE and I dropped them a long time ago. I once followed the circuit taking vacation days to go to races from Texas to Virginia and all points in between. Never again. I wish I had the 1000's of dollars back I wasted.

So I expect a Tranny painted Unicorn car with little Bo Peep in the driver's seat.

Last edited:
Now this is a real possibility. NASCAR has gone 100% WOKE and I dropped them a long time ago. I once followed the circuit taking vacation days to go to race from Texas to Virginia and all points in between. Never again. I wish I had the 1000's of dollars back I wasted.

So I expect a Tranny painted Unicorn car with little Bo Peep in the driver's seat.
I haven't even watched a race since Danica Patrick was able to race in a bubble without ever making contact with other racers. But, that fake racism protest was the last straw. I wouldn't watch if they raced in my backyard.

I haven't even watched a race since Danica Patrick was able to race in a bubble without ever making contact with other racers. But, that fake racism protest was the last straw. I wouldn't watch if they raced in my backyard.
I'd like to use Marty Smith of SEC Networks skull for a pinata over his garbage about noosegate. If you don't know what I mean google his name on articles he wrote about it. I think Academy Sports shit canned his ass shortly afterward.

She's certainly trying to change the image and the typical perceived consumer of Bud Lite. But I have a hard time believing that she will be successful in turning Bud Lite into the preferred beverage of pearl clutching socialites.

If they ditch Bud Lite itself and focus entirely on seltzers, perhaps. But ditching Bud Lite altogether is tantamount to Colt dumping weapons manufacturing and buying Colt 45 to fill the void left by the disappearance of Bud Lite. 😂

Reactions: nail1988
One of my pet peeves is when a new owner or new management wrecks a well-established company or brand that took decades to build, only to have some woke bean-counter burn it all down overnight.
Trust me when I say beancounters don't do marketing campaigns. We save companies money, not piss it away. We hate sales and marketing with a passion. 😂

She's certainly trying to change the image and the typical perceived consumer of Bud Lite. But I have a hard time believing that she will be successful in turning Bud Lite into the preferred beverage of pearl clutching socialites.
Dylan is reaching for the cash I bet she still aint tasted Bud Light unless someone washed their cock with it. Ain't mad at her. I'm talking to the marketing guru trying to save the brand from its paying customers.

If they ditch Bud Lite itself and focus entirely on seltzers, perhaps. But ditching Bud Lite altogether is tantamount to Colt dumping weapons manufacturing and buying Colt 45 to fill the void left by the disappearance of Bud Lite. 😂
Colt has done some pretty stupid things. Why do you think FN makes our battle rifles until the Germans take over?

I think a better analogy is Colt dumping weapons manufacturing and retooling to make Beanie Babys.😂

I'd like to use Marty Smith of SEC Networks skull for a pinata over his garbage about noosegate. If you don't know what I mean google his name on articles he wrote about it. I think Academy Sports shit canned his ass shortly afterward.
Oh, I know who you're talkin' about, I loathe him and his sidekick McGhee. If I ever see either of them I immediately change the channel.

Dylan is reaching for the cash I bet she still aint tasted Bud Light unless someone washed their cock with it. Ain't mad at her. I'm talking to the marketing guru trying to save the brand from its paying customers.

I think she is leading that marketing team. It's her brand strategy.

Reactions: nail1988
Boycotting is for sheep do what you want stop getting so easily triggered good lord man
If you'd like a good example of what boycotting can do to a woke business look no further than Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 😂 Under 30 cents a share today. Down from $33 a share when they forked My Pillow.

Last edited:
If you'd like a good example of what boycotting can do to a woke business look no further than Bed, Bath, and Beyond. 😂 Under 30 cents a share today. Down from $33 a share when they forked My Pillow.

I think clicking that link may be above his pay grade..... Can you cut and paste it, then read it for him?

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT