Green Machine
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2006
I wonder who will take his place??

My picks

1 .Corn Pop
2. Crack head son as he's the smartest person Dementia Joe has ever met
3. Wild Card... Whoever the CCP tells him to nominate

Whoever it is they will have to put the name on the teleprompter as there is no chance this mentally challenged moron will remember it on the 15 foot walk to the podium

Last edited:
I have no idea personally, but I know that fidelity to the Constitution and the rule of law won't matter any where nearly as much as the nominee's skin color, gender, sexual orientation, etc. and their ability to show "empathy".

In other words, a nominee who knows how they will decide cases before they are argued, and will simply employ the requisite contorted logic to justify the decision.

My picks

1 .Corn Pop

Whoever it is the will have to put the name on the teleprompter as there is no chance this mentally challenged moron will remember it on the 15 foot walk to the podium
My guess is another low information idiot like Sotomayer. :mad:

My picks

1 .Corn Pop

Whoever it is they will have to put the name on the teleprompter as there is no chance this mentally challenged moron will remember it on the 15 foot walk to the podium
While campaiging, he promised his first nominee for SCJ would be a black woman. Maybe Susan Rice, if she is willing to step down from her current postition of president of the shadow government.

• Wow
Reactions: NavigatorII
While campaiging, he promised his first nominee for SCJ would be a black woman. Maybe Susan Rice, if she is willing to step down from her current postition of president of the shadow government.
Lateral job move. From fox in the henhouse to shredding the Constitution. Would depend on the pay scale.

Reactions: BCSpell
Speaking of shadow governments. Someone asked who was running things for Brandon behind the scenes. Look no further!

My picks

1 .Corn Pop

It will be an AA Woman. He's already promised that, and he keeps ALL of his promises.

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
It will be an AA Woman. He's already promised that, and he keeps ALL of his promises.
So far, he's failed on that. "Voter fraud" rights, Build Back Broke. Vax mandates.. Fail! Chins up! Winning!

high-five.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76

My picks

1 .Corn Pop

Whoever they can most easily control. SOP

Reactions: fatman76
Sad that the supreme court has become so political. Just another big piece of our system breaking down. There isn't much left that works right.

Reactions: kalimgoodman
Sad that the supreme court has become so political. Just another big piece of our system breaking down. There isn't much left that works right.
The libs smearing Robert Bork was a major turning point in the SCOTUS confirmation process becoming so political. In modern times, the Roe v Wade decision has certainly politicized the SC overall.

Name one comment from Thomas that was as factually ill-informed and wrong as Sotomayor's 100k kids in the hospital comment.

I'll take my answer off the air, thanks.
I think he said that people that take the vaccine are more likely to die than those who don’t, and that thousands of athletes have died from the vaccine

Oh wait, no, that was you.

• Haha
Reactions: kalimgoodman
I think he said that people that take the vaccine are more likely to die than those who don’t, and that thousands of athletes have died from the vaccine

Oh wait, no, that was you.
Clever. And I didn't say either of those things.

Want to stay on subject or just fold?

(my advice is fold)

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Name one comment from Thomas that was as factually ill-informed and wrong as Sotomayor's 100k kids in the hospital comment.

I'll take my answer off the air, thanks.

Haha Justice Thomas always triggers the racists.

Given the brilliance of this post, I just hope it's someone smarter than you.
Judge Thomas looked me in the eye and promised to uphold the constitution of the United States. So far, he has kept his promise. Sotomayor looked me in the eye and promised to uphold the constitution of the United States. She lied to me.

The board's slowest again reminds us he would score far lower than the members mentioned above in the intelligence quotient test class room. He just won't stop with his incessant reminders.

Clever. And I didn't say either of those things.

Want to stay on subject or just fold?

(my advice is fold)
Actually you did based on that silly U.K. graph. I’ll let you go back and check, and then come back and apologize.

Im not privy to every Thomas quote, especially since he rarely opens his mouth during deliberations. Wise move on his part.

Judge Thomas looked me in the eye and promised to uphold the constitution of the United States. So far, he has kept his promise. Sotomayor looked me in the eye and promised to uphold the constitution of the United States. She lied to me.

The board's slowest again reminds us he would score far lower than the members mentioned above in the intelligence quotient test class room. He just won't stop with his incessant reminders.
Did you figure out the answer to my quiz, yesterday, or are you dodging that that the others. Come on, fakeMensa internet dude, give it a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT