ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Trump classified documents case DISMISSED

finish him video games GIF

Good

Judge says special counsel unlawfully appointed

Sorry Jack

Well the 11th circuit will go first and then the SC can either let that ruling stand or take it up if they don't like the ruling. I am not 100% sure but I think crooked DC Courts have ruled its legal claiming it is an inferior officer.

I hope if Trump wins, there will be some way to go after the corruption in the justice system.

I hope if Trump wins, there will be some way to go after the corruption in the justice system.
This sounds like divisive heated rhetoric. Arent we supposed to be cooling things off...you know going after the indy's

This sounds like divisive heated rhetoric. Arent we supposed to be cooling things off...you know going after the indy's
I think stating a goal of requiring integrity within the justice system will attract many voters.....maybe not the democrat party.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I think stating a goal of requiring integrity within the justice system will attract many voters.....maybe not the democrat party.
understand that the system isnt going to just let us come in there and reform it. it WILL be divisive.

Reactions: GatorTheo
Guys....I got to admit it, over the last 3-4 weeks Donald finally did it. Didnt think it was possible. I am tired of winning. I need a break from winning

This lawfare, fake Russia investigation, Hunters laptop lie, and everything the left does bad to us to remain in power is EXACTLY why almost ALL of us think the gubment may have something to do with Trumps assassination attempt.
my 1st clue was how the SS was not prepared
My 2nd clue was how fast the FBI took over the investigation from the SS
M y 3rd clue was when the FBI said they could not gain access to his phone
My final clue was this kid was a nobody with very little on his social media

and then you have the LMSM who are trying spin this as it is Trump's fault

Here is where the crooked Trump hating DC Appeals court said it was legal so if the 11th Circuit sides with Cannon the Supreme Court will probably take this up. Don't trust Roberts as he might try and pick off one of the other 2 weaker conservatives to get a 5-4 decision it's legal.

Here is where the crooked Trump hating DC Appeals court said it was legal so if the 11th Circuit sides with Cannon the Supreme Court will probably take this up. Don't trust Roberts as he might try and pick off one of the other 2 weaker conservatives to get a 5-4 decision it's legal.
Cannon is the 1st judge to rule it unlawful. SO we shall see.

Seems pretty clear cut to me. According to what I've read, it was dismissed because it violated the Constitution. Congress did not approve his appointment. Either way, it's a win. Case can't go to trial until after the election, where it will either die on the vine or Trump have the new AG quash it.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Seems pretty clear cut to me. According to what I've read, it was dismissed because it violated the Constitution. Congress did not approve his appointment. Either way, it's a win. Case can't go to trial until after the election, where it will either die on the vine or Trump have the new AG quash it.
You would have thought a fine upstanding former federal judge like Merritt Garland would know the Constitution. LOL!

Reactions: NavigatorII
Well besides the Judge in the Mueller special counsel hearing being appointed by Trump, ill say you are correct, smh.
What " judge"? Mueller stood in front of God and country that there was no there there. WTF are you talking about? 😂 There was no judge.

It appears that idiot Roberts actually was part of a group that wrote up how to change the DOJ regulations when they got rid of the old independent counsels because of them abusing their power. Without the power of law behind this it shouldn't stand but Roberts will try to get it too probably. If Trump wins his DOJ cases go away but this matter should still be taken care of. Make the administration/AG totally own it when they pull mess like this to go after someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT