ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

Biden got a guy fired who was investigating his son’s company. Not too hard to figure out. Lol
Personal gain ??? $$$$$$ for his son. Lol.

Not only that....the obvious political fallout for Joe himself if anything untoward came out. For example, how did Hunter land the gig in the first place?

Why was this particular oligarch interested in paying a useless drug addled whoremonger to help him operate his energy business when Hunter knew less about that subject than he knew about most others?

Probably nothing to that, right BSC?

For all you sad liberals that don’t think there was a problem, if this is story is correct and the emails are verifiable, than Biden flat out lied because he stated many times he didn’t have contact with his son’s business dealings with Burisma. What you dimwit liberals fail to recognize is that there is in ongoing investigation with Burisma corruption and guess what? It’s being done by the Ukraine government. That investigation involves Hunter Biden and wether he used his father in any shape or form to illicit business or receive guarantees in monies. Now Biden has said all along he was not involved and didn’t have contact. He has been caught red handed and will be asked to testify. It’s a corruption investigation and he won’t be able to avoid it with this new information. Game over libs, the hammer is just starting to warm up. You may want to go back and google Burisma and see the level of alleged criminality involved, and Hunter and now Joe have direct link to them.

Doesn’t matter to the libs..... illegal activity in their mind should only be punishable to Republicans. The fact they impeached Trump over a BS phone call with statements from disgruntled powerless career bureaucrats was complete garbage, but they’ll say because the senate (rightly) dismissed those charges, that anything Biden has done doesn’t matter because ....asparagus. And the press will say “asparagus?? well that explains it!”

Trump is a loud mouthed, uncouth, venial, blow-hard, BUT duly elected.......and the Dems and media have spent their entire credibility to unseat a duly elected president. Mind boggling and infuriating

And Joe made sure it wouldn't crank back up. The guy Joe got shitcanned, by blackmailing the Ukraine with US taxpayer funds, wanted the investigation to continue...and to indeed expand.

You already knew that of course...you chose to be intellectually dishonest instead.
I choose to look at the facts rather than wild speculation.

Im weird like that.

Is that a real question? Are you seriously asking that question?

I'll answer by asking another question...is there any possibility that Biden stood to lose anything if he didn't shut down the investigation and the man who wanted it to continue?

We may never know for certain now but if you can't even entertain the idea then it is an utterly useless exercise to discuss this with you.

ANY chance? Sure. But highly doubtful.

Just wild speculation. Nothing compared to Trump actually doing it on tape, which you all continue to ignore.

Doesn’t matter to the libs..... illegal activity in their mind should only be punishable to Republicans. The fact they impeached Trump over a BS phone call with statements from disgruntled powerless career bureaucrats was complete garbage, but they’ll say because the senate (rightly) dismissed those charges, that anything Biden has done doesn’t matter because ....asparagus. And the press will say “asparagus?? well that explains it!”

Trump is a loud mouthed, uncouth, venial, blow-hard, BUT duly elected.......and the Dems and media have spent their entire credibility to unseat a duly elected president. Mind boggling and infuriating
BS phone call? Bogus senate hearing where they wouldn’t let the key witnesses testify? You’re damn right this is asparagus.

And you’re hyping Biden playing golf with some dudes.

For all you sad liberals that don’t think there was a problem, if this is story is correct and the emails are verifiable, than Biden flat out lied because he stated many times he didn’t have contact with his son’s business dealings with Burisma. What you dimwit liberals fail to recognize is that there is in ongoing investigation with Burisma corruption and guess what? It’s being done by the Ukraine government. That investigation involves Hunter Biden and wether he used his father in any shape or form to illicit business or receive guarantees in monies. Now Biden has said all along he was not involved and didn’t have contact. He has been caught red handed and will be asked to testify. It’s a corruption investigation and he won’t be able to avoid it with this new information. Game over libs, the hammer is just starting to warm up. You may want to go back and google Burisma and see the level of alleged criminality involved, and Hunter and now Joe have direct link to them.
Meh. They all lie.

Nothing illegal.

Sleepy Joe caught in another major lie and coverup

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

But Joe said he knew nothing about his son's misdeeds?

And Joe made sure it wouldn't crank back up. The guy Joe got shitcanned, by blackmailing the Ukraine with US taxpayer funds, wanted the investigation to continue...and to indeed expand.

You already knew that of course...you chose to be intellectually dishonest instead.
Answer this, did you have a problem with Trump blackmailing UKraine for help against his opponent?

We’ll see how intellectually honest you are.

None of it matters. The media's not going to cover it. It's not going to change any voters minds. This election is 100% about President Trump.
I agree the narrative is set and anything Biden did or will do won't be aired by mainstream media until after the election.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I choose to look at the facts rather than wild speculation.

Im weird like that.

You ran with every Michael Cohen/Michael Avennati/John Bolton/Robert Mueller speculation the media fed you for 2 years here.

Every time you said THIS ONE was gonna get Trump.

Trump's still here. Now we get to see if your boy can make it. Difference is, actual evidence for Hiden vs wild speculation for Trump.

Good luck.

But Joe said he knew nothing about his son's misdeeds?

I dunno man, it's almost like.....after all these years of the sheep accusing Trump of being the corrupt liar, that it turns out that HIDEN was the one lying and blackmailing and being corrupt.

@sadgator is that your take? BTW more emails out this morning. Are you sure 'nothing is coming'?

What misdeeds? That he worked for Burisma? LOL.

You guys reek of desperation with this non story.

Then why are you so worried about us seeing what happens? In fact, I think we need to do a full investigation to make sure that Hiden is just as clean as you are spinning he is.

Isn't that what we were told about Trump and Russia? If he didn't do anything then he shouldn't mind being investigated?

Now the shoe is on the other foot, and Hiden supporters are sweating.

Good.

Now Biden’s campaign won’t deny he met with Burisma officials. Biden has been red handed caught due to the carelessness of his crack addicted son. The real question now is the quid pro and how Biden benefited it. We know his son got paid and he gave them millions in guarantee loans. I think it is amazing how extensive the corruption of the media, Facebook, and Twitter has become. There is no hiding that anymore. It’s beyond obvious. They all need to be investigated. This is
The biggest political scandal in U.S. history and they will not acknowledge it.

Answer this, did you have a problem with Trump blackmailing UKraine for help against his opponent?

We’ll see how intellectually honest you are.

you apparently didn’t listen to the phone call or the video of hiden. Nor did you listen to the witnesses that had Direct involvement.

the problem with calling you intellectually dishonest, is making the mistake of using the word intellectually. That word doesn’t associate with you.

you apparently didn’t listen to the phone call or the video of hiden. Nor did you listen to the witnesses that had Direct involvement.

the problem with calling you intellectually dishonest, is making the mistake of using the word intellectually. That word doesn’t associate with you.
I wasn’t talking to you Pinocchio. But yes, I listened to the witnesses, at least the ones allowed to testify. And the phone call. Apparently you didn’t.

Why wouldn’t they let Bolton testify? Pompeo?

Now Biden’s campaign won’t deny he met with Burisma officials. Biden has been red handed caught due to the carelessness of his crack addicted son. The real question now is the quid pro and how Biden benefited it. We know his son got paid and he gave them millions in guarantee loans. I think it is amazing how extensive the corruption of the media, Facebook, and Twitter has become. There is no hiding that anymore. It’s beyond obvious. They all need to be investigated. This is
The biggest political scandal in U.S. history and they will not acknowledge it.
Biggest political scandal in history. Playing golf with some dudes. LOL.

I wasn’t talking to you Pinocchio. But yes, I listened to the witnesses, at least the ones allowed to testify. And the phone call. Apparently you didn’t.

Because we don't entertain dog and pony shows.

But since you like calling witnesses, we'll see what Hunter and Dad have to say under oath.

I do stock options as a hobby. If you own Twitter stock I recommend selling now and rebuying when they hit a low point. I’m about to pull in some nice change on their way down.

I listened to all of them. And the defenses star witnesses when cross examined, all fell apart When asked questions like, did you directly hear the President say yada yada yada, the answer was always NOPE. So then you ASSumed this? YEP. We don’t convict in this Country based on assumption. Now, on the other hand, the Old senile hiden is caught red handed, and admits doing it.

Thats called, a confession

I listened to all of them. And the defenses star witnesses when cross examined, all fell apart When asked questions like, did you directly hear the President say yada yada yada, the answer was always NOPE. So then you ASSumed this? YEP. We don’t convict in this Country based on assumption. Now, on the other hand, the Old senile hiden is caught red handed, and admits doing it.

Thats called, a confession
You must have missed Sondland

One administration official, Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland, began telling the Ukrainians that Ukraine would only get the aid if they publicly announced those investigations. Sondland said the same thing to several of his American colleagues — and he claimed several times that this was coming from Trump himself

What about Giuliani? Or Bolton? Oh that’s right, they weren’t allowed to testify.

Lobbyists get paid all the time for making introductions. Still not illegal.

Then calm down and stop worrying.

What do I always say here? Look at the actions, not the words. If this was nothing, then bs would be ignoring it. Just like I did every time he gushed and squirted about the latest Stormy or Aveannti or Bolton or Cohen nothingburger.

He's scared shitless. He should be.

Reactions: nail1988
Meh. They all lie.

Nothing illegal.

Now we get to watch @BSC911 squirm as he shifts from 'meh he didn't do anything wrong' to 'meh what he did wasn't so wrong'.

You must have missed Sondland

One administration official, Ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland, began telling the Ukrainians that Ukraine would only get the aid if they publicly announced those investigations. Sondland said the same thing to several of his American colleagues — and he claimed several times that this was coming from Trump himself

What about Giuliani? Or Bolton? Oh that’s right, they weren’t allowed to testify.

seriously, it’s absolutely amazing that you have yet to be correct on anything.

this is so easy with you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT