Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

nothergator

Swamp Thing
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
No I vote for the person except in the case of President this year. I had no problem choosing given the Rep no

noth, understand where you are coming from, I am just hoping that enough voters have had their fill of the Trumpster. Wont be long before we know. I believe this election is going to very close when all is said and done.
I respect that. I wish I could help you but stuff happens. I have a daughter and granddaughter, who I love dearly, and they continue to hang with the Dims. I can't help them either but I still have hope that maybe one of these days I can save them.

Reactions: instaGATOR

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
No I vote for the person except in the case of President this year. I had no problem choosing given the Rep no

noth, understand where you are coming from, I am just hoping that enough voters have had their fill of the Trumpster. Wont be long before we know. I believe this election is going to very close when all is said and done.

Only if the Rat's fraudulent write-in's flood in for weeks after election day is over will that happen.

Nancy Pil-low-see -- "Joe, don't concede the election, no matter what the vote is...."
And the ugly be-ach Arkancide Hillbillery agrees with that....

JIMBO1313

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl.
Only if the Rat's fraudulent write-in's flood in for weeks after election day is over will that happen.

Nancy Pil-low-see -- "Joe, don't concede the election, no matter what the vote is...."
Man you are full of it. Trump is the one won't accept a loss.

gator1776

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Man you are full of it. Trump is the one won't accept a loss.
If it is close, I don't see either side conceding easily.
The Dems are very corrupt, but I can see how they would see the Pubs the same way. One mans cheating is another man's voter suppression.

What is true is that I have never seen this nation so divided. Hurts my heart as a Veteran and a patriot. Seems half the country now hates the country one way or the other.

Last edited:

martycat1

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 3, 2010

Insta, I agree with you just on about everything you say politically. But man. Making fun of hillbillies will not get you many friends. Many Trump voters are hillbillies including me.

Reactions: nail1988

Sunburnt Indian

Gator Great
Nov 7, 2001
Was not "cops acting stupidly" part of the ground work for our division? Comments with virtually no knowledge of an incident concerning cops.

Eric is dispatched to Ferguson to embrace the family of a criminal. Two sets of forensic evidence told us a white cop acted properly when addressing a criminal.

"We must not rush to judgement," when the world knew well about the Fort Hood massacre.

All polling data I can dig up tells me race relations were better when Lamumba assumed his role in the Oval Office than when he left.

Then an outsider upset the Boy's Club because voters issued a resounding "no!" to a fundamental change in America.

BamaFan1137

Gator Great
Nov 5, 2001
Sure I can. The repeal of parts of Glass Steagal, authored by Phil Gramm btw, had little to do with the subprime mortgage crisis. That was brought on by loosening lending standards, the packaging of CMOs by investment banks, the collapse of credit default risk insurance and Poorly rated securities by the major ratings agencies.

What part of allowing commercial banks to pursue investment banking caused the crisis? You realize the repeal is still in place, yet we no longer have a real estate crisis.
Are you serious? Do you just not understand what you typed?

Reactions: nail1988

instaGATOR

Bull Gator
May 29, 2001
Insta, I agree with you just on about everything you say politically. But man. Making fun of hillbillies will not get you many friends. Many Trump voters are hillbillies including me.
marty, you are confusing hillbillies with the Hillbillery (Hillary and Bill).

'The Arkancide Hillbillery' is the exact opposite of what a real hillbilly is.

BamaFan1137

Gator Great
Nov 5, 2001
classy. bet your family loves this crap you and your cronies live on.
LMAO....I have a lesbian sister.

...so yea, no she doesn't. She's still convinced that Trump will steal her right to be married. I shit you not.

As for the rest of my family, not sure what you mean. Before I react, why don't you clarify it for me?

JIMBO1313

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl.

...so yea, no she doesn't. She's still convinced that Trump will steal her right to be married. I shit you not.

As for the rest of my family, not sure what you mean. Before I react, why don't you clarify it for me?
Bama, I have deleted my post, think I misunderstood what you were saying. My apologies.

gator1776

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011

And I’m a lesbian trapped in a man’s body.

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand