Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

NavigatorII

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 8, 2004
I disagree. What's dirty is that the FBI has known what's on that laptop for a year and did nothing. And they were content to keep doing nothing...if Rudy hadn't spilled the beans.

If the FBI had done its job, a dogshit candidate gets taken out months ago, and the dems could have nominated someone who wasn't a vegetable.

But it looks like they nominated Hiden because the commies and likely all of DC had dirt on him, and he could be controlled.

Wanna bet Hiden doesn't make the debate tomorrow night?
I believe I said the same thing either in this thread or another. It smacks EXACTLY like the Hildebeast investigation/non investigation/ reopened investigation when The Weiner King's laptop was exposed to the media.
If Guilliani doesn't expose this to the Post, the FBI would be content, "nothing see see here, move along".

Guaranphuckingteed!!!

Uniformed_ReRe

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2011
Parts Unknown
I believe I said the same thing either in this thread or another. It smacks EXACTLY like the Hildebeast investigation/non investigation/ reopened investigation when The Weiner King's laptop was exposed to the media.
If Guilliani doesn't expose this to the Post, the FBI would be content, "nothing see see here, move along".

Guaranphuckingteed!!!
If the FBI wanted to undermine Trump, wouldn’t it have made more sense to make any incriminating information public early enough so the Democrats would have had time to nominate someone else?

martycat1

Rowdy Reptile
Feb 3, 2010
Im watching CNN just to catch up on the lies. They cant really believe their lies (Talking points) and how do they sleep at night.

JIMBO1313

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl.
Just a comment. The election is right around the corner, literally millions of votes have been cast. I have been around a long time and true or not, invariably whenever an election is as contentious as this one stories will come out at the last minute trying to ruin one of the candidates reputation. I don't have any idea how much of what I hear is real but at this point in time it will make very little difference in the outcome of this election. This country is in trouble from a trust stand point and from a financial stand point. I don't care who gets elected, if we are ever going to get the budget balanced and protect social security and Medicaid and Medicare Taxes are going to have to be raised and I don't mean nickles and dimes. If you don't believe this you have your head deep in the sand or maybe another body orrifice. JMHO

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
Just a comment. The election is right around the corner, literally millions of votes have been cast. I have been around a long time and true or not, invariably whenever an election is as contentious as this one stories will come out at the last minute trying to ruin one of the candidates reputation. I don't have any idea how much of what I hear is real but at this point in time it will make very little difference in the outcome of this election. This country is in trouble from a trust stand point and from a financial stand point. I don't care who gets elected, if we are ever going to get the budget balanced and protect social security and Medicaid and Medicare Taxes are going to have to be raised and I don't mean nickles and dimes. If you don't believe this you have your head deep in the sand or maybe another body orrifice. JMHO
Another option to balancing that budget....reduce spending. Why does the left always assume the answer is, "give us more?"

F you....spend less.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
When has the right ever spent less
You are all over the map on this point. You said the other day that you respected previous conservatives because of their conservative views on balanced budgets. Pick a POV and stick with it imo.

All that said, my point was "F you, spend less" and I never mentioned one party or the other. Your assumptions aside, of course. The left comment was about the lefty poster wanting to raise taxes...saying we must.

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
You are all over the map on this point. You said the other day that you respected previous conservatives because of their conservative views on balanced budgets. Pick a POV and stick with it imo.

All that said, my point was "F you, spend less" and I never mentioned one party or the other. Your assumptions aside, of course. The left comment was about the lefty poster wanting to raise taxes...saying we must.
Yeah, conservatives, not Pubs. Pub Presidents have never balanced a budget.. Big difference.

And the OP is just quoting reality. Someone has to eventually have to pay for all of these give away.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2012
Yeah, conservatives, not Pubs. But Pub Presidents have never balanced a budget.. Big difference.

And the OP is just quoting reality. Someone has to eventually have to pay for all of these give away.
Yep. That's why we elected Trump to clean up the mess hussein and Hiden left.

Reactions: gatordad3

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
Yeah, conservatives, not Pubs. But Pub Presidents have never balanced a budget.. Big difference.

Not all Pubs are conservatives but all conservatives are Pubs.

Agree, the bill will eventually come due. Spending less still feels like a great idea.

Reactions: ukalum1988

Sunburnt Indian

Gator Great
Nov 7, 2001
The U. S. holds the world's reserve currency. The Fed holds the power to issue a "Super" dollar and withdraw the current and start all over. At some point in the future I can see such an event, IF the U. S. doesn't lose such status. There has been efforts in the past to harm the buck's status but no dice so far.

JIMBO1313

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl.

Bama, tell me what is your plan besides spending less. You know, There Is no way the Trumps and the Bidens are Going to reduce spending enough to do much to get out of the huge deficit we are in caused in big part by the Virus. I probably Don't need to be too concerned but I bet You will. And by the way, I did NOT say I wanted to raise taxes I said that Probably will happen. I forgot that some of you don't like opinions you don't like.

Reactions: BSC911

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
Not all Pubs are conservatives but all conservatives are Pubs.

Agree, the bill will eventually come due. Spending less still feels like a great idea.
It was a Dem President, Clinton, that last balanced the budget. You seem to forget that most Pubs love run away defense spending.and foreign wars.

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
Bama, tell me what is your plan besides spending less. You know, There Is no way the Trumps and the Bidens are Going to reduce spending enough to do much to get out of the huge deficit we are in caused in big part by the Virus. I probably Don't need to be too concerned but I bet You will. And by the way, I did NOT say I wanted to raise taxes I said that Probably will happen. I forgot that some of you don't like opinions you don't like.
Raising taxes tends to shrink the economy, ironically reducing the Federal tax revenue sometimes despite the higher rates. You must control the spending. We will never be able to outpace DC's ability to write checks. x1 bazillion if the Dems get their entitlements.

So "some of us" don't like opinions that we don't like...but you guys on the left, you like opinions that you don't like? That's freaking brilliant Jim.

Just by the by, no one is less tolerant of differing opinions than the far left in 2020.

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
It was a Dem President, Clinton, that last balanced the budget. You seem to forget that most Pubs love run away defense spending.and foreign wars.
Clinton briefly balanced the budget due to a ballooning economy(.com ruse). It was not effected by tax increases (before you lose your ish, notice I said effected, not affected).

I am 1 million percent against foreign wars. However, given what is going on with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, I am absolutely for expanding defense spending. If we don't, it's over...and not just for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: IrishPokerDog

JIMBO1313

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2012
Jacksonville, Fl.
Raising taxes tends to shrink the economy, ironically reducing the Federal tax revenue sometimes despite the higher rates. You must control the spending. We will never be able to outpace DC's ability to write checks. x1 bazillion if the Dems get their entitlements.

So "some of us" don't like opinions that we don't like...but you guys on the left, you like opinions that you don't like? That's freaking brilliant Jim.

Just by the by, no one is less tolerant of differing opinions than the far left in 2020.
I don't have to like opinions that I like or don't like. Opinions are just that, opinions, and everyone is entitled to have one.

DCandtheUTBand

Rowdy Reptile
Sep 5, 2001
Clinton briefly balanced the budget due to a ballooning economy. It was not effected by tax increases.

I am 1 million percent against foreign wars. Given what is going on with China, Russia, Iran and North Korea, I am absolutely for expanding defense spending. If we don't, it's over...and not just for us.
Two things.

1.) Congress writes the checks so Clinton balanced the budget because RINO Kasich and Mr. Newt wrote the balanced budget that Clinton RELUCTANTLY signed after Dick Morris told him it was the politically wise move.

2.) Clinton inherited Reagan's economy.

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
I don't have to like opinions that I like or don't like. Opinions are just that, opinions, and everyone is entitled to have one.
That would go for me too, right?

So it's ok for both of us to not like opinions that we don't like? 😆

BamaFan1137

Rowdy Reptile
Nov 5, 2001
Two things.

1.) Congress writes the checks so Clinton balanced the budget because RINO Kasich and Mr. Newt wrote the balanced budget that Clinton RELUCTANTLY signed after Dick Morris told him it was the politically wise move.

I give Clinton the credit too though.

Economic recovery was slow but sure under Reagan but imo the difference in tax revenue, which allowed for the balanced budget, came from gigantic new market sectors like dotcom's and others. Most were giant, fake as hell balloons of course.

BSC911

Bull Gator
Apr 18, 2018
Two things.

LOL. So objective. No spending gets approved without cooperation from the WH. We are witnessing that now.

Clinton inherited Bush’s recession.