ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking: Smoking gun. Biden’s secret Emails exposed

Strange isn't it? This bastard brags about it and the MSM..........crickets. But defeat the fascist Hildibeast and by god, we're going to cook up a bunch of fake Russian shit. Wow. Leftards are so delusional, it is just a shame Jim Jones didn't take them ALL to Jonestown with him.

Now we know hillary was the one that cooked it up, brennan briefed hussein on it, and none of them said a word while Trump was investigated for it.

But sheep think 'nothing is coming'....

Let’s speculate on when THIS round of indictments will drop...

Since the the outcome of the issuance on the indictments on the whole “fake collusion” thing resulted in absolutely nothing occurring (exactly as sadgator has been telling you for over a year), sadgator would let you in on a little dose of reality...

but let’s be real, you already know....

Now we know hillary was the one that cooked it up, brennan briefed hussein on it, and none of them said a word while Trump was investigated for it.

But sheep think 'nothing is coming'....
The funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Wolf Blitzer, the MSM CNN's biggest commie, called out Pelosi yesterday and asked her why she refused Trump's offer for covid stimulus. She point blank called Blitzer a GOP apologist and it got real ugly. Botox Nan and the rest of the commies don't GAF about the American people. All they care about is staying in office and in power. It was HILARIOUS that this took place on CNN.......and down right despicable.........and shows just how much the Dimtards care about Americans. They don't GAF, and it's quite obvious.

The funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Wolf Blitzer, the MSM CNN's biggest commie, called out Pelosi yesterday and asked her why she refused Trump's offer for covid stimulus. She point blank called Blitzer a GOP apologist and it got real ugly. Botox Nan and the rest of the commies don't GAF about the American people. All they care about is staying in office and in power. It was HILARIOUS that this took place on CNN.......and down right despicable.........and shows just how much the Dimtards care about Americans. They don't GAF, and it's quite obvious.

She’s insane

What powers are enumerated in the constitution for the VP. They may, or may not have any influence (Pence doesn’t appear to have any), but their only stated power is to break tie votes. Biden couldn’t do shit without the approval of the president.

And you dodged the second question.
Lol. Guess you didn’t see the quid pro quo video?

Since the the outcome of the issuance on the indictments on the whole “fake collusion” thing resulted in absolutely nothing occurring (exactly as sadgator has been telling you for over a year), sadgator would let you in on a little dose of reality...

but let’s be real, you already know....
The fact you are rooting for evil puts you in the Kirby Smart is a genius category. You are sad AF, SAD.

It's beyond comprehension. The stupid son of a bitch brags about using his position of power.......in front of god and everyone, and the sheep turn their heads and say........."nah, Snopes has debunked that". LMAO!!!

It's like this stupid SOB thinks he is Jessie James and will woo the jury. :p

Since the the outcome of the issuance on the indictments on the whole “fake collusion” thing resulted in absolutely nothing occurring (exactly as sadgator has been telling you for over a year)

There hasn't been an outcome. That's why I keep reminding everyone of your 'nothing is coming' fail.

I have. There’s nothing illegal about what he said as long as there is no personal benefit. And, most importantly, he never tried to hide it like Trump did. There’s no quid pro quo statute.

🤣

Again, Biden got the guy fired and then bragged about it. You've seen the clip. Am I misrepresenting it? Haha

He must have used his lack of power and influence to get that done.

I didn't dodge anything. I ignored a stupid question. Ask it again and I'll repeat it for you.
More accurately stated, Biden was the point man for the administration that got the guy fired in full support of the IMF and international community.

we’ve been thru this. It happens all the time.

What did Joe do that was illegal?
What personal gain did he achieve?

Looks like someone favors mass censorship.
Only by private companies. Not by the government, like Trump has proposed.

Yahoo censors posters all the time that violate their T&Cs. Surely you understand this.

I have. There’s nothing illegal about what he said as long as there is no personal benefit. And, most importantly, he never tried to hide it like Trump did. There’s no quid pro quo statute.
So ur saying there was no quid pro quo? Lol
Trump hid nothing

More accurately stated, Biden was the point man for the administration that got the guy fired in full support of the IMF and international community.

we’ve been thru this. It happens all the time.

What did Joe do that was illegal?
Biden got a guy fired who was investigating his son’s company. Not too hard to figure out. Lol
Personal gain ??? $$$$$$ for his son. Lol.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Is that a real question? Are you seriously asking that question?

I'll answer by asking another question...is there any possibility that Biden stood to lose anything if he didn't shut down the investigation and the man who wanted it to continue?

We may never know for certain now but if you can't even entertain the idea then it is an utterly useless exercise to discuss this with you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT