ADVERTISEMENT

Biden White House Embarrassed Again

And you folks bring nothing but crap and un truths, supported only by the same group every post. There is no complete truths in politics, just lies and innuendos. I generally stay of this thread because you all like to listen to yourselves because that is generally who will listen and agree.

And you folks bring nothing but crap and un truths, supported only by the same group every post. There is no complete truths in politics, just lies and innuendos. I generally stay of this thread because you all like to listen to yourselves because that is generally who will listen and agree.
You here again? Remember this? A few weeks ago, you made the assertion that Biden was "vastly superior" to Trump. You were asked by me "in what way". You responded with " common sense and common decency". I asked you to provide an example of each and I and this board are still waiting for your answer as you ran away from it like a scared little girl. You say you come here for laughs. You're right as you are providing them being the joke you are.

Says the guy who brags about his tugboat, his mansion in Jamaica, and lofty stocks in global markets......must be fun living in your Mommy's basement or your bedroom posting the garbage you have. Those blue vitamins must really be addictive. After all it's y'alls breakfast of fantasy-champions!
licorice-sweet-comfit-on-grey-stone-picture-id1140561536
I'm just answering my fans questions. You post like an angry child.

You here again? Remember this? A few weeks ago, you made the assertion that Biden was "vastly superior" to Trump. You were asked by me "in what way". You responded with " common sense and common decency". I asked you to provide an example of each and I and this board are still waiting for your answer as you ran away from it like a scared little girl. You say you come here for laughs. You're right as you are providing them being the joke you are.
Yeah, how dare he not worship Trump.

Just an fyi, you post like a child.

Carry on.
Just an FYI, you post like an imbecile, an ill informed one, one who was educated several eons beyond your intellect. Shame on the Flagship U. Shame, shame! Are you EVER right?

giphy.gif

Who among us has checked Brandon's approval in blue states lately?

Brandon's handlers staged the rare campaign rally in Scranton. Dozens showed, many wearing MAGA hats and jeering. Brandon called them "chumps."

Trump shows at an airport in blue state northern MN. An estimated 23,000 show to greet him. Trump upped his vote count from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Mostly thanks to Brandon's promises of higher crime rates and economic stagnation in Democrat debates.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. There are not 81 million BSC-level slow who voted Brandon. The board's majority gets it. This is not wave mechanics.

Maybe you could enlighten the rest of us. What is better today since Brandon was installed, than when Trump was in office. What has changed for the better? I can name 100 things that were better undr Trump than Hussein...lets see how you do for your boy Brandon! (I expect NO ANSWER...because there is not ONE thing that ANY of you can name)
I got one Capn!!! You dumb ****er you! Biden doesn’t kiss PUTINS Ass!! Your boy Trump has lipstick kisses all over both of his ass cheeks! Bet that homeboy! 👍😎

Only a glorified idiot could even possibly believe that Brandon got 81 million votes. I would bet he got legit HALF that amount
Don’t be so hard on yourself Capn! Us black folks will make damn sure all 81 million of us that we keep that fatass out of the Whitehouse

I got one Capn!!! You dumb ****er you! Biden doesn’t kiss PUTINS Ass!! Your boy Trump has lipstick kisses all over both of his ass cheeks! Bet that homeboy! 👍😎
I got one for you SlowerthanSloth. While you have your nose in Brandon's buttcheeks, Putin never tried any funny business while Trump was in charge. By the way, how do Brandon's Depends smell? 🤣

I got one for you SlowerthanSloth. While you have your nose in Brandon's buttcheeks, Putin never tried any funny business while Trump was in charge. By the way, how do Brandon's Depends smell? 🤣
Awwww look what we have here a real brain surgeon! Pecker lips, Putin had your daddy Trump in his back pocket all snuggly, trust me ole Vlad knew he was a dumass and a chicken sh#^ you buncha peckerheads still upset after a year that your precious 45 got his Ass whipped by a 79 year old white man and 81 million black folks!!! Now that’s classic homeboy

Awwww look what we have here a real brain surgeon! Pecker lips, Putin had your daddy Trump in his back pocket all snuggly, trust me ole Vlad knew he was a dumass and a chicken sh#^ you buncha peckerheads still upset after a year that your precious 45 got his Ass whipped by a 79 year old white man and 81 million black folks!!! Now that’s classic homeboy
Yeah. Sure numbnuts. That's why Putin didn't do jackshit under Trump's watch? With your "special logic" you couldn't blow your nose if your brains were dynamite. Sorry my little cuck boy, Brandon stole an election and no sane person thinks the Pantsshitter got 60 million votes. Get real. There just aren't that many braindead cucks in this country.

Yeah. Sure numbnuts. That's why Putin didn't do jackshit under Trump's watch? With your "special logic" you couldn't blow your nose if your brains were dynamite. Sorry my little cuck boy, Brandon stole an election and no sane person thinks the Pantsshitter got 60 million votes. Get real. There just aren't that many braindead cucks in this country.
Man you win, coming on here with a buncha crazy outta touch don’t know my ass from the top of my head people is a huge a waste of time but P.S. it’s fun to piss you bunch of Trump worshipping Kkk loving mindset jackasses off!!!!! Lololololol

Man you win, coming on here with a buncha crazy outta touch don’t know my ass from the top of my head people is a huge a waste of time but P.S. it’s fun to piss you bunch of Trump worshipping Kkk loving mindset jackasses off!!!!! Lololololol
Oh look. Isn't that cute. Getting ass whipped by 40 points at the half, "but we'll turn this around in the second half". 🤣 Bless your cuck little heart.

Oh look. Isn't that cute. Getting ass whipped by 40 points at the half, "but we'll turn this around in the second half". 🤣 Bless your cuck little heart.
And so he did!!!! Cuck lol man cmon you can be tougher than that keyboard muscle mouth

And so he did!!!! Cuck lol man cmon you can be tougher than that keyboard muscle mouth
Does delusional asshole work better for you? Anyone with a brain and reasoning skills knows the election was a farce. Maybe the Russian Federation would be be a better place for you? Oh wait! I think not. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you've run out of options. We won't be screwed again. Sorry for your luck!
giphy.gif

Reactions: nail1988
Does delusional asshole work better for you? Anyone with a brain and reasoning skills knows the election was a farce. Maybe the Russian Federation would be be a better place for you? Oh wait! I think not. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you've run out of options. We won't be screwed again. Sorry for your luck!
giphy.gif
Bro wake up you seem to be lost. US BLACK FOLKS will be out in FULL FORCE again to vote in 2024! I can’t help you or any other white boy that believes one fat man spewing he got cheated! NO us black folks decided to vote his lying fat ass out!!! TRUTH

Bro wake up you seem to be lost. US BLACK FOLKS will be out in FULL FORCE again to vote in 2024! I can’t help you or any other white boy that believes one fat man spewing he got cheated! NO us black folks decided to vote his lying fat ass out!!! TRUTH
Oh FFS. Stop drinking the Plantation Koolaid. By the way, how has that worked out for you thus far? You need look no further than this forum to be told you've been hoodwinked decade after decade. I think you know what I'm talking about. Time to WTF up!

For the sake of accuracy, since race seems to be at the forefront for you, more people of color voted for Trump than any Republican in recent memory.

So it seems that you may not speak for all black people after all??? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Reactions: gatordad3
But you're good with the racist in the Oval? Makes sense.
Biden will do until a stronger candidate comes along, you can wallow in your anger I really don’t give a Sh^% but if Trump runs again as I’ve said before you white boys can bet that us black folks will come out by the thousands to vote

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Oh FFS. Stop drinking the Plantation Koolaid. By the way, how has that worked out for you thus far? You need look no further than this forum to be told you've been hoodwinked decade after decade. I think you know what I'm talking about. Time to WTF up!
I’m a happy black guy waking up everyday and watch your mouth on the plantation comment homeboy

For the sake of accuracy, since race seems to be at the forefront for you, more people of color voted for Trump than any Republican in recent memory.

So it seems that you may not speak for all black people after all??? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
To quote Trump WRONG

Reactions: gatordad3
I wonder then why he waited for Brandon to get in to office before he invaded, son? So let me describe what just happened here....I made you look even MORE like an idiot than you are! Now go outside and practice falling down. It is what losers do, son

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
Biden will do until a stronger candidate comes along, you can wallow in your anger I really don’t give a Sh^% but if Trump runs again as I’ve said before you white boys can bet that us black folks will come out by the thousands to vote

My anger???

Are you sure that you aren't confusing your anger for mine? Because I'm not at all angry. I'm not even sure why you'd think I was.

I'm not a big fan of Trump's. I will make a prediction however...it wouldn't matter to you what the Republicans name was. You not voting for them in any event. Just a guess on my part.

Don’t be so hard on yourself Capn! Us black folks will make damn sure all 81 million of us that we keep that fatass out of the Whitehouse
I believe you are dumb enough...thats for sure

We are looking up your account, and calling you parents on you, son. You obviously got on mommies computer without permission

LOLOLOLOLOLOL You were robbed. You should be pissed! You got in the "train" line when they were passing out "brains", son

To quote Trump WRONG

Typical low information voter...

Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016.

The Republican president gained six percentage points among black men, and five percentage points among Hispanic women. It means some voters changed their minds, after either not voting or voting for another candidate in 2016.

As compared to the 2016 election, Trump got 6% more black male votes and 5% more black female votes in 2020.

Also noteworthy, the Dem ticket lost 3% points with black men and 4% black women in the 2020 election as compared to the 2016 presidential election.

In conclusion, you're FOS.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Said someone very intelligent..........and didnt come from The Swamp Forum

Typical low information voter...

Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016.

The Republican president gained six percentage points among black men, and five percentage points among Hispanic women. It means some voters changed their minds, after either not voting or voting for another candidate in 2016.

As compared to the 2016 election, Trump got 6% more black male votes and 5% more black female votes in 2020.

Also noteworthy, the Dem ticket lost 3% points with black men and 4% black women in the 2020 election as compared to the 2016 presidential election.

In conclusion, you're FOS.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win to 3.3 from 1.2. Trump won PA by 600,000 votes on Election Day. Trump won on Election Day. After Election Day, the Dimms rolled out their mail-in vote harvesting scheme. Details are in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump upped his FL win to 3.3 from 1.2. Trump won PA by 600,000 votes on Election Day. Trump won on Election Day. After Election Day, the Dimms rolled out their mail-in vote harvesting scheme. Details are in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.
Frankly, I can't explain why so called intelligent people can have any belief in a man who cried for ages that the election was stolen from him and then tried to get his people to start a mob that broke into the Capitol with the sole idea of stopping or disrupting the counting of electoral college votes. Trump should never be allowed to have his name on a ballot for even the position of dog catcher. This is my opinion I am sure shared by many.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT