ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Solves High Gas Prices

Who does this dumbass remind you of?
rotf.gif

01GQ2HZRZF26SXN01F2YAEWPH5.jpeg

Gas buddy also told me BP was $3.09. I go to that very station but saw $3.49. No wonder your buddy in Houston posts that garbage.
You must not know how to read. I find them spot on. Filled up at Buccee in Daytona on Saturday for 3.19. Exactly what Gas Buddy is reporting.

Or maybe you are just stupid.

You must not know how to read. I find them spot on. Filled up at Buccee in Daytona on Saturday for 3.19. Exactly what Gas Buddy is reporting.

Only you would be stupid enough to find them spot on.

Only you would be stupid enough to find them spot on.
Just lucky I guess. Or maybe you are just lying.

Notice I always post the link whereas you just expect us to take your word for it.

Last edited:
Update 1-24-23: Retail gas jumped to 3.59 a gallon in the ICW region today. Historically our gas prices are the cheapest in Duval County. Putin's (Hiden's) price hike is at it again,. :mad:

The ignorant SOB has drained the strategic oil reserve to the lowest level since 1984

One more example of Biden's war on U.S. oil.

Report: Biden Would Veto GOP Bill to Ban Sale of Oil to China From U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve

5517fc48-9a76-402b-a99b-0bfcb1d71643@news.ap.org-860x475.jpg

What do you think has helped drive down gas prices? And it helps our trade imbalance

Geez,you guys always find something to complain about.

Absolutely love Buc-cees, can't wait for the one to be built in Ft Myers.

• Love
Reactions: BSC911 and nail1988
We’ve had them here in Texas for a while so it was funny seeing people going gaga over them in Florida. There must have been a couple a hundred people in that shop in Florida. They certainly have found the recipe to success.

Reactions: greyghost14
Geez,you guys always find something to complain about.
They pulled a body out of the drainage ditch next to my gas station last night and I asked the cop that was waiting for the PSTs to get there to tape the scene off if he had any classified documents on him.

He didn't think that was funny at all.

So I'd like to complain about our public servants not having senses of humor at 3am.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
We’ve had them here in Texas for a while so it was funny seeing people going gaga over them in Florida. There must have been a couple a hundred people in that shop in Florida. They certainly have found the recipe to success.
It was, and still is, a big deal to the area(s) they are at.
Every time I go in there (Daytona) it’s an absolute madhouse.
Gas always seems to be at least a nickel, if not a dime, lower than most everywhere else.
Absolutely love their fresh made sammiches and the large selection of jerky….not to mention all the damn chocolate covered stuff.
There was supposed to be one built just off the interstate in Ft. Myers at the Luckett Road exit about a year ago but I’m not sure if they’ve even broken ground yet.

Reactions: BSC911 and nail1988
Not been to one, but I suspect they are similar to WaWa which is something fairly new in Florida in the past two years. WaWa are big gas stations and a combination of food courts. They draw a lot of business from travelers and construction crews but other than that, that's all they are. WaWa gas prices are nothing special and in line with the surrounding gas stations, but they have a ton of walk in business because of the fast food and restrooms.

Don't know if this copy and paste will work, but thought I would try it....

The price of Crude Oil has been mostly sideways since Joe Biden, in response to a politcal emergency, decided to open the taps of the SPR:

https://www.cmegroup.com/apps/cmegr...ear=H3&year=2023&exchangeCode=XNYM&interval=1

However, the price of RBOB Gasoline futures (Reformulated Blendstock for Oxygenate Blending, before taxes, ethanol addition, etc) has gone from a low of $2.03 per gallon on December 12 to a current price of over $2.60 gallon.

Retail gasoline prices in my area have gone up over $0.40 per gallon in the past few weeks.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

The price of Crude Oil has been mostly sideways since Joe Biden, in response to a politcal emergency, decided to open the taps of the SPR:

https://www.cmegroup.com/apps/cmegr...ear=H3&year=2023&exchangeCode=XNYM&interval=1

However, the price of RBOB Gasoline futures (Reformulated Blendstock for Oxygenate Blending, before taxes, ethanol addition, etc) has gone from a low of $2.03 per gallon on December 12 to a current price of over $2.60 gallon.

Retail gasoline prices in my area have gone up over $0.40 per gallon in the past few weeks.
Same here. It's a nationwide trend.

• Angry
Not been to one, but I suspect they are similar to WaWa which is something fairly new in Florida in the past two years. WaWa are big gas stations and a combination of food courts. They draw a lot of business from travelers and construction crews but other than that, that's all they are. WaWa gas prices are nothing special and in line with the surrounding gas stations, but they have a ton of walk in business because of the fast food and restrooms.
The Daytona store has 104 pumps and over 50,000 square feet of retail space.
For a “gas station” of that size I’ve never seen more immaculately kept bathrooms/retail space and parking areas (which are very very large).

The two in Florida (Daytona and St. Augustine) can be damn near impossible to find a parking spot let alone have elbow room inside the store. They are killing it and have been since they opened.

I think you stated you live in Jacksonville, if so you owe it to yourself to take a drive down 95 and go to the St, Augustine store. But be forewarned, if you do go make sure you do it fairly early in the morning, because by noon time it’ll be a parking lot at the exit.

Just filled up. Regular was 2.69. Premium, which I need of course, was 2.99

For you rubes that were blaming Biden for high gasoline prices, feel free to jump in and give him credit for lowering them.

PS. With crude down 30%, Prices will drop again next week.
Bless your heart ❤️

My point is that Biden has nothing to do with the increase this year, unless you want to give him credit for the significant increase in economic growth this year that is fueling energy demand (I don't), just like Trump had nothing to do with the -3.5% GDP last year that caused a huge decline in oil prices in 2020.

We have a private energy economy in the country, we can't dictate production like the Saudis can. Our oil companies increase production as they see fit, and do so in a slow methodical way to maximize their profits, as all private companies should do.

Uncapping wells is a slow and expensive process, they can't increase production on a dime. which is why you can see the rig counts increasing slowly since the beginning of the year from 275 at the beginning of the year to 467 now. The increase has nothing to do with Biden, just like it had nothing to do with Obama when the rig count hit over 1600 in 2014, well above the Trump peak of 887 in 2019.

You can keep on believing oil prices have anything to do with negative comments from a President, or a pipeline that wouldn't be completed for years and wouldn't actually increase oil production by a single barrel, but it's short-term supply and demand and nothing more.

You fracking ice hole 🕳️ 😆

• Haha

As you know, several refineries had damages from the ice storms. This accounts for most of the recent increase. Also China starting to recover from their lockdowns. All of this is, of course, Biden’s fault. 😔

I hear the refinery margins are near the highest in history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT