ADVERTISEMENT

Biden got smoked!

see how you leftard lunatics can spin this one now. 😂 😂 😂

200.gif

@kalimgoodman

You were saying? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif
I am in the UK this week and could not be happier with the debate result and even the MSM admitting that Trump won.

Biden is allowing the progressives to run rough-shod over this country. He is not in control. The Debate made that clear.

Biden look sad and defeated there to you?

No.

All Trump did is say "I'm the best ever and he's the worst ever", no policy. Trump can't articulate policy and Biden can. Trump has funny moments when he is being a silly goose but I don't need a silly goose running the country. I need someone who can answer a simple question.

How will you help those with addiction?

"Russia has a reporter and wants 8 billion for him". That was Trumps answer to this question.

geez louise sadgator - it is obvious you are going to vote for joey no matter how bad his mental capacity is- my only question I have for you is are you that ignorant?

geez louise sadgator - it is obvious you are going to vote for joey no matter how bad his mental capacity is- my only question I have for you is are you that ignorant?

It is obvious you are going to vote for donny no matter what, my only question is are you that ignorant?

No.

All Trump did is say "I'm the best ever and he's the worst ever", no policy. Trump can't articulate policy and Biden can. Trump has funny moments when he is being a silly goose but I don't need a silly goose running the country. I need someone who can answer a simple question.

"Russia has a reporter and wants 8 billion for him". That was Trumps answer to this question.
I call BS. Post the video. Trump answered questions with clarity and confidence, although you may have not liked the substance. Biden couldn’t string 2 sentences together without mumbling and stuttering and staring off into space. It’s over.

No.

Man they both suck straight up, ones too freaking old and other one is stuck on himself like Gorilla glue

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
His trolling is worse than Mega Dumb F's.
His trolling is the same every time

"joe is the best, I love joe, joe has done so much...."

He is just like the annoying little neighbor kid that is always bugging the hell out of you because he has no friends. His parents can't stand his BS either so they constantly tell him to go outside.

It is obvious you are going to vote for donny no matter what, my only question is are you that ignorant?
my guy is not mentally incapacitated like your guy. I’m gonna vote for the guy that I think will bring prosperity back to this country not for the guy who has ruined it over the last 3 1/2 years do you like paying those higher prices on everything because of Joey‘s stupidity then you’re right there with him, you’re right I’m gonna vote for Trump no matter what because that’s a winning strategy for my life my family and my country

Last edited:
my guy is not mentally incapacitated like your guy. I’m gonna vote for the guy that I think will bring prosperity back to this country not for the guy who has ruined it over the last 3 1/2 years do you like paying those higher prices on everything because of Joey‘s stupidity then you’re right there with him, you’re right I’m gonna vote for Trump no matter what because that’s a winning strategy for my life my family and my country

Yes he is, he was asked questions and never answered them, had questions repeated to him and kept not answering them, he had zero original thought or plan just "when we were there, it was the best, now it's the worst"

Its so obvious that the DEM Leadership wanted Biden out, that is why they told him to ask for a debate. They knew this would happen and it gives them a reason to change up their candidate at their Convention. It's been planed for a while. Its why they did everything they could to keep others out of the Dem Primary. Can't let the people vote on who should be their candidate, as they could think for themselves and possibly mess up the plan.

Reactions: jhgator
Its so obvious that the DEM Leadership wanted Biden out, that is why they told him to ask for a debate. They knew this would happen and it gives them a reason to change up their candidate at their Convention. It's been planed for a while. Its why they did everything they could to keep others out of the Dem Primary. Can't let the people vote on who should be their candidate, as they could think for themselves and possibly mess up the plan.

You think they could pay off Harris to let someone else be the nominee? I don't and think she would pull out the Democrat black female card if they tried. I also don't think the Dems have anyone that could beat Trump now.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT