ADVERTISEMENT

who do you believe

What is significant here is that most people, even most democrats, feel like Biden is too old and they don't really want him. His approval ratings are at historical lows.

And yet the race is still very close.

Shows you what the majority of people really think about Trump.

What is significant here is that most people, even most democrats, feel like Biden is too old and they don't really want him. His approval ratings are at historical lows.

majority no
some yes

The problem with your equation is that you believe polls. LISTEN CAREFULLY...I will type it very slowly for you. TRUMP IN A L A N D S L I D E

Or does it show that Trump never polls well?

It's called the "shy Trump voter".

No way in hell I'd tell a stranger who I'm voting for. Liberals are violent as hell.

My eyes tell me Biden is clearly too old.

My eyes and ears tell me Trump is a lying bastard who only cares about himself and does far more to divide the country than any American ever has before.
I'm going to guess you need to lay off the LSD. You are too old to be doing hallucinogens , you'll end up like Biden at an early age.

Or does it show that Trump never polls well?

It's called the "shy Trump voter".

No way in hell I'd tell a stranger who I'm voting for. Liberals are violent as hell.
I tell people every day. I wouldn't want to be confused for a "low information voter". 😂😂

Reactions: fatman76

Stop pontificating.

shillary was leading in polls vs. Trump, carter was leading Reagan. As hard as you try to sound wise and intelligent you continually fail. Here is some advice, stop trying.

Trump never won the 2016 Election. Polls said Hildabeast in a major LANDSLIDE. oh wait, ...
With all the big mouth never ending bullshit about the 2020 election - without anything concrete to back it up and repeated failures in court.......what have we now learned?

That, beyond a reasonable doubt and proven in a court of law, Donald Trump cheated in 2016.

I Think that might just come up in the debate. If Biden can remember to say it.

Stone cold fact.

Stop pontificating.

shillary was leading in polls vs. Trump, carter was leading Reagan. As hard as you try to sound wise and intelligent you continually fail. Here is some advice, stop trying.
As long as you keep disagreeing with me I am 100% certain I am on the right path.

Thanks for your support. Keep it up.

With all the big mouth never ending bullshit about the 2020 election - without anything concrete to back it up and repeated failures in court.......what have we now learned?

That, beyond a reasonable doubt and proven in a court of law, Donald Trump cheated in 2016.

Stone cold fact.
He wasn’t accused of that, no evidence was presented to prove it, and he wasn’t convicted of it.

Stone cold fact.
Bullshit. How about you move to some banana republic, you were born too late to be a good Stalinist useful idiot. 😂

the biden apologizers who say joey is as sharp as ever

or your own lyin eyes when you see the tottering old fool on camera showing he is cognitively impaired
Nobody thinks Biden is the same. He's clearly older and moves/speaks, older/slower.

The issue is whether or not he has dementia. That is where you lose people at.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
Nobody thinks Biden is the same. He's clearly older and moves/speaks, older/slower.

Which is part of the reason they should both be put out to pasture. If Trump wins this election he will be older than Biden was when he won 4 years ago......and we can see the decline in Biden. When you hit your 80's it happens to most people and it will likely happen to Trump....just a matter of degree. With 330 Million people to choose from we should never be in this position. We don't need an 80 year old in the white house, ever.

I remember it happening to Reagan (cognitive decline) near the end of his second term (and he was/is my favorite president). He was, I believe, 78 when his term ended. The same age Trump is right now.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988

he barely beat hillary, in fact, one could argue hillary beat him. the myshatdontstank crowd is a bit unaware....

the real issue is it demonstrates just how bad trump sucks. the sheep dont get it yet, they are a bit slow.

Which is part of the reason they should both be put out to pasture. If Trump wins this election he will be older than Biden was when he won 4 years ago......and we can see the decline in Biden. When you hit your 80's it happens to most people and it will likely happen to Trump....just a matter of degree. With 330 Million people to choose from we should never be in this position. We don't need an 80 year old in the white house, ever.

I remember it happening to Reagan (cognitive decline) near the end of his second term (and he was/is my favorite president). He was, I believe, 78 when his term ended. The same age Trump is right now.
Well you are just lying here, son. 100% caught lying. TYPICAL lib. You are very typical of lefties that THINK you know some things...but know nothing, but still have diarrhea of the mouth. I suggest a search engine to find the truth about this, as Reagan did not show any signs of dementia while in office. It was announced YEARS after he left office. (maybe a year or two...I am doing this from my steel trap memory...and I DID pay attention unlike you obviously)

As long as you keep disagreeing with me I am 100% certain I am on the right path.

Thanks for your support. Keep it up.
Let's recap some of your "thoughts"

"All politicians lie, but Trump lies more"
"All politicians are crooks, but Trump is a bigger crook"

And now you say I disagreed with your post. Which I didn't.

I did say you pontificate, which you do all the time. Do you know what pontificate means?
I stated facts for you and now you are butt hurt. You are a typical whiny, weak, ignorant, emotional lib. Keep it up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT