ADVERTISEMENT

Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades

We say Brandon because it’s a much more polite way to say what we mean. It’s considered impolite and crass to cuss and call people names, such as “stupid son of a bitch”.

And there’s “winning the midterms” and there’s what’s about to happen. 26 House dems have already stated they’re not running in 2022. Biden is in the low 30’s (likely lower due to ocersampling of dems in most polls). If you think Biden has been rendered useless from the filibuster you’re really going to hate the second half of his only term.
Ok. So let's play your game. How many presidents actually won the midterms? Trump lost them too. So explain that.

Ok. So let's play your game. How many presidents actually won the midterms? Trump lost them too. So explain that.
Trump didn't lose the mid terms if your definition is losing seats in both chambers. He gained seats in the Senate which was historically significant as you will see in the attached article. Would you like to amend your declaration?

We say Brandon because it’s a much more polite way to say what we mean. It’s considered impolite and crass to cuss and call people names, such as “stupid son of a bitch”.

And there’s “winning the midterms” and there’s what’s about to happen. 26 House dems have already stated they’re not running in 2022. Biden is in the low 30’s (likely lower due to ocersampling of dems in most polls). If you think Biden has been rendered useless from the filibuster you’re really going to hate the second half of his only term.
The Dimms are unlikely to trot out their vote harvesting scheme in 2024. Three sets of polling tell us voters have caught on.

You don't read very well. But Bush in 2002 is the answer. It's not hard to find.

I never said it wasn't common for the incumbent's party to lose the majority in the house and Senate - in fact here's a paper from 1985 discussing theories as to why it happens.

I'm talking about scale. It's going to be interesting to see just how bad it gets.

I'm betting he's going to outpace Obama in both the house and Senate. Things are certainly worse now than 2010, and Biden has never been nearly as popular as Obama. If you consider nearly 30 house dems have thrown in the towel...it's going to be bad. Biden's terrible performance has motivated the opposition base in a meaningful way. Plus several key states have more reasonable voting policies than two years ago.

You don't read very well. But Bush in 2002 is the answer. It's not hard to find.

I never said it wasn't common for the incumbent's party to lose the majority in the house and Senate - in fact here's a paper from 1985 discussing theories as to why it happens.

I'm talking about scale. It's going to be interesting to see just how bad it gets.

I'm betting he's going to outpace Obama in both the house and Senate. Things are certainly worse now than 2010, and Biden has never been nearly as popular as Obama. If you consider nearly 30 house dems have thrown in the towel...it's going to be bad. Biden's terrible performance has motivated the opposition base in a meaningful way. Plus several key states have more reasonable voting policies than two years ago.

I said how many. I knee there was some. My point is you're making this about Biden which is your right, I'm just saying it's inevitable. He could have a 50% approval rating and he was always going to lose the house and/or senate. I knew that in 2020.

The irony of the whole thing is the media, of course, and in this case an NBC reporter trying to protect Joe Biden from a Talladega crowd chanting F**k Joe Biden as racer Brandon Brown is being interviewed and having the reporter tell the world that they're chanting Let's Go Brandon. Nice try NBC but it certainly backfired.
And THIS is why I say it ALL the time...to rub it in the face of the little sissies.

Trump didn't lose the mid terms if your definition is losing seats in both chambers. He gained seats in the Senate which was historically significant as you will see in the attached article. Would you like to amend your declaration?

When you lose your majority, it's considered losing the midterms. Please stop trying to be disingenuous. This defend Trump at all cost make easy/fair conversations tough.

So when Biden losses the house and keep the Senate, what will you say?

Not to worry, PELOSI is not stepping away, she is going to run/win again.

I think voters are more strategic than many people realize. With Biden looking weak and no obvious democratic candidate for 2024 and the possibility of a Trump return, voters may opt for gridlock.

Reactions: nail1988
When you lose your majority, it's considered losing the midterms. Please stop trying to be disingenuous. This defend Trump at all cost make easy/fair conversations tough.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. You seem to equate majorities and winning or losing the midterms as ONLY regarding the House of Reps. Mid terms affect 2 chambers of Congress. Trump lost the House and gained seats in the Senate and kept the senate. He kept the Senate MAJORITY. They have majorities too. Chuck Shumer is called the Senate majority leader. So explain to me how I'm defending Trump by saying during his midterm, he gained Senate seats and kept the senate. Tell me if that's wrong.
IF Biden loses the House and gains the majority in the Senate, I'll say he lost the House and gained the Senate. What else would I say? This ain't opinion. These are just facts based on numbers. I don't why you are making this so hard.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. You seem to equate majorities and winning or losing the midterms as ONLY regarding the House of Reps. Mid terms affect 2 chambers of Congress. Trump lost the House and gained seats in the Senate and kept the senate. He kept the Senate MAJORITY. They have majorities too. Chuck Shumer is called the Senate majority leader. So explain to me how I'm defending Trump by saying during his midterm, he gained Senate seats and kept the senate. Tell me if that's wrong.
IF Biden loses the House and gains the majority in the Senate, I'll say he lost the House and gained the Senate. What else would I say? This ain't opinion. These are just facts based on numbers. I don't why you are making this so hard.
You know when Kalim is triggered. He doesn’t read (or changes the meaning of clearly written statement), ignores what his own posts say and deflects.

Presidential approval is a key metric for predicting the mid terms, and Biden is historically disliked. Dems are going to stay home and it’s going to be a bloodbath.

You know when Kalim is triggered. He doesn’t read (or changes the meaning of clearly written statement), ignores what his own posts say and deflects.

Presidential approval is a key metric for predicting the mid terms, and Biden is historically disliked. Dems are going to stay home and it’s going to be a bloodbath.
I was shocked at his response. He must have this idea that "majorities" only means the House. He is hair triggered to just rail against ANYTHING that puts Trump in a better light, even if it's non opinion related and just pure fact. I thought his accusation of the following was just ridiculous:
"This defend Trump at all cost make easy/fair conversations tough"

Last edited:
The media will say Biden lost the midterms. That's how it works.

Like Trump approval ratings?

Sorry, but that's not how it works. What part of two chambers of Congresss do you not get? What part of winning one of those chambers is "losing the midterms?
And in case you don't know, Biden winning the Senate would be huge. Why? Judges!
That is why you will see the rush put on to replace Breyer.
Biden said while running for Pres that his first SCJ would be a black woman. Lets see who he puts forth.

That is why you will see the rush put on to replace Breyer.
Biden said while running for Pres that his first SCJ would be a black woman. Lets see who he puts forth.
The thing about controlling the Senate is not only on Supreme Court judges but lots of federal judges, with lifetime appointments, all over the country.

The thing about controlling the Senate is not only on Supreme Court judges but lots of federal judges, with lifetime appointments, all over the country.
Trust me, I know. As Trump use to call them, triggering the lefties and INDEPENDENTS on this site, Obama Judges. McConnell reminded Harry Reid that he would rue the day he went nuclear. Trump appointed a record # of Judges, if I am not mistaken.

Why did you conclude that he is doing a bad job?

YDtpX2K.gif

It makes sense.

He campainghed that HE HAD A PLAN to wipe out covid (Remember, this was months and months before any vaccine) and that Trump didn't know what he was doing and was killing people. He also stated he wouldn't trust Trump's vaccine. It's been almost a year and the only PLAN Biden has is pushing the vaccine.

And, other then the small bump the economy got when covid restrictions were lifted and business started to reopen, the economy has been bad.
Also BCS he’s not a puss like Trumpers Lard and Savior DJT, watching that fat boy kiss PUTINS ass made me sick, atleast ole Joe doesn’t play coochie coo with that clown, folks can’t handle the truth pisses em off but I’d rather have a Tom cat for potus than that sore loser DJT who left office with a 29 percent approval rating.

Like Trump approval ratings?
Tough to have good approval ratings when stories are made up about you colluding with one of our worst enemies, and 93% of the media carries that story every minute of every day. And communist democrat senators CLAIM that thay have seen the evidence...even though there was ZERO. Of course, we all now know it was a lie...but constant attacks from thee communist media, and that is what you get. BTW...how many Americans today would say that they are better off today, than they were last year? The year before that? Back to your safe space, now

I’ll turn it around and challenge you to convince me that Biden’s doing a great job as POTUS…..
You know he can't answer that. He will deflect to something about Trump and/or 'you guys'.

Being intellectually honest is a bar to high for our dems to clear.

PS: I love how threads about Hiden's historically low approval ratings trigger @kalimgoodman every single time. A true 'independent' wouldn't care, but he can't help NOT rushing in to defend Hiden every single time. Too funny.

I'll still say that Brandon is a fraudulent PoS that should never have been installed in the WH with his horse-faced Border Ho, both merely bought mouth-pieces for Hillary-Pelosi-Shumer, and any moneyed former Nazi collaborator like the EVIL Soros....

Sorry, but that's not how it works. What part of two chambers of Congresss do you not get? What part of winning one of those chambers is "losing the midterms?
And in case you don't know, Biden winning the Senate would be huge. Why? Judges!
Re-reading this thread, I'm beginning to seriously wonder if @kalimgoodman knew that Congress consisted of a House AND Senate. He's acting like this is all new information to him.

Then again, he does that often. You can tell cause he deflects to 'Trump' and/or 'you guys', instead of staying on topic.

You know he can't answer that. He will deflect to something about Trump and/or 'you guys'.

Being intellectually honest is a bar to high for our dems to clear.

PS: I love how threads about Hiden's historically low approval ratings trigger @kalimgoodman every single time. A true 'independent' wouldn't care, but he can't help NOT rushing in to defend Hiden every single time. Too funny.
Ghost! You still have that cry baby fat douche bag for your Avatar?!! Cmon Man! Hurry up find that village idiot some votes!

Ghost, where do these clowns come from? I'm guessing you can't see this post. Easily qualifies for @Sunburnt Indian testing facilities. 😂

667m8v.jpg
Bro had to cast my vote for somebody cos I damn sure wasn’t voting for Trump, heck no, that boys dumb as a turnip, I ain’t mad bro you can keep on loving him, what you need to do is help ole Donnie with his stolen election, put more effort into helping him with the cause, you’ll feel more productive, you know like helping him out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT