ADVERTISEMENT

Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
  • President Joe Biden’s overall disapproval rating reached a new high in December as more voters signaled their unhappiness with his handling of the economy and the Covid pandemic.
  • Results from a CNBC/Change Research poll show 60% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy as he nears the conclusion of his first year in office.
  • On personal economic issues, voters are even more likely to criticize the president. Some 72% disapprove of his handling of the price of everyday goods, while 66% disapprove of his efforts to help their wallets.

Let's Go Brandon!! :mad:

• President Joe Biden’s overall disapproval rating reached a new high in December as more voters signaled their unhappiness with his handling of the economy and the Covid pandemic.
  • Results from a CNBC/Change Research poll show 60% of respondents said they disapprove of Biden’s handling of the economy as he nears the conclusion of his first year in office.
  • On personal economic issues, voters are even more likely to criticize the president. Some 72% disapprove of his handling of the price of everyday goods, while 66% disapprove of his efforts to help their wallets.

It makes sense.

He campainghed that HE HAD A PLAN to wipe out covid (Remember, this was months and months before any vaccine) and that Trump didn't know what he was doing and was killing people. He also stated he wouldn't trust Trump's vaccine. It's been almost a year and the only PLAN Biden has is pushing the vaccine.

And, other then the small bump the economy got when covid restrictions were lifted and business started to reopen, the economy has been bad.

It makes sense.

And, other then the small bump the economy got when covid restrictions were lifted and business started to reopen, the economy has been bad.
The economy hasn't been bad, people have money, but nobody's working. Fiat money, Monopoly Bucks. And now Brandon wants to infuse even more free shit into the economy that nobody's working in. And people wonder why supply chains are broken and prices are going through the roof.

Simple Econ 101. Supply and Demand. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Gator Fever
The economy hasn't been bad, people have money, but nobody's working. Fiat money, Monopoly Bucks. And now Brandon wants to infuse even more free shit into the economy that nobody's working in. And people wonder why supply chains are broken and prices are going through the roof.

Yeah, but if your spending 100s more each month for the basics (Food, Gas, utilities, etc) and the cost of housing and transportation has skyrocketed, do people really have $?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian

Are you sure about this? I believe our resident economist disagrees. I'm aware that many, many people can no longer buy beef patties.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Are you sure about this? I believe our resident economist disagrees. I'm aware that many, many people can no longer buy beef patties.
Again, supply and demand. It's a vicious cycle. Meat packers slow production because of lack of workers, demand remains the same but supply is down. Prices go up competing for that pound of hamburger, in spite of Biden Bucks. Prices go up, demand falls. Growers stop sending cattle to market or get out of the business. Even lower supply pushes prices even higher. Round and round we go, where we stop, Brandon does not know.

image-2022-01-03T115549.354.png

Dems are typically oversampled, so the real numbers are likely even lower.

There is a youtube challenge to not buy or buy as little food as possible in Jan and eat from your pantry and freezer stores. We did inventory yesterday and are doing our best to limit our shopping.

Last month we got our usual supply of TP and paper towels from Sams and bought one of these:

s-l300.jpg

We made homemade cherry sorbet last night.

We also have one of these and we bought 5 lbs of ground beef for $2.99/lb at Aldi yesterday:

thomson-upright-freezer-6-5-cu-ft-fGKhEJpN0lexHA-v-4193489550.jpg

All the shelves are full of meat!

I have 2 other freezers full of fruits, vegetables and frozen meals.

I have a 5 gallon bucket of flour, one with rice and another with pinto beans

If we tried hard we could probably go 2 to 3 months or more on these stores.

I am not a prepper...I like to buy stuff on sale and in bulk to save money.

Today we will be making Chicken Mole and Chicken fried rice.

At this point, I'm only surprised that it's not much worse, but then it's only been year 1 so far....
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for @kalimgoodman, but midterms will likely reverse Brandon's goal of destroying the USA of turning us into a shithole 3rd world country. So far, we've dodged the bullet of destruction via our representative democracy through statutory election fraud. Hopefully we can avoid Build Back Broke and free shit college loans as well until we fix this Dimtard mess next November. :mad: The most important thing is turning Brandon into an impotent figurehead with zero power to Make America Venezuela.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news for @kalimgoodman, but midterms will likely reverse Brandon's goal of destroying the USA of turning us into a shithole 3rd world country. So far, we've dodged the bullet of destruction via our representative democracy through statutory election fraud. Hopefully we can avoid Build Back Broke and free shit college loans as well until we fix this Dimtard mess next November. :mad: The most important thing is turning Brandon into an impotent figurehead with zero power to Make America Venezuela.
I love how you guys call him Brandon because you're followers. Nothing proves that you guys are more than that. Be a free thinker.

The Republicans were always going to win the midterms. It's the American way. It happened to Obama and Trump. Sometimes just learn America history before you start talking about America.

Sorry, but AMERICA is a Constitutional Republic,,,, IF WE CAN KEEP IT..... 😤

The events of the last day of the convention, September 18, 1787, he wrote: “A lady asked Dr. Franklin, "Well Doctor what have we got a Republic or a monarchy?
A Republic replied the Doctor, if you can keep it.”

A democracy is a lynch mob, with one very unhappy member....
A Constitution and laws can prevent a lynch mob, IF the laws are enforced....

Last edited:
Sorry, but AMERICA is a Constitutional Republic,,,, IF WE CAN KEEP IT..... 😤
Exactly. But my point is that we are not a democracy. We are a coalition of states bound together by the Constitution, represented by elected leaders of those states. The founding fathers knew well the evils and perils of complete and unfettered federal control. It's really amazing we've only had one civil war.

I love how you guys call him Brandon because you're followers. Nothing proves that you guys are more than that. Be a free thinker.

The Republicans were always going to win the midterms. It's the American way. It happened to Obama and Trump. Sometimes just learn America history before you start talking about America.
We only call him Brandon because of forum profanity rules.
laugh-mock.gif

You're certain that it's not just because it's funny? Hint...it was funny. I laffed when they called Trump the orangeman and made fun of his ridiculous hair.

And you're certain that you aren't just spicy about it because you're a thin skinned "independent?" Lighten up Francis.

You're certain that it's not just because it's funny? Hint...it was funny. I laffed when they called Trump the orangeman and made fun of his ridiculous hair.

And you're certain that you aren't just spicy about it because you're a thin skinned "independent?" Lighten up Francis.
I don't call Trump the orange man or call Biden Brandon. It's funny at the time and moment.

I don't call Trump the orange man or call Biden Brandon. It's funny at the time and moment.
The irony of the whole thing is the media, of course, and in this case an NBC reporter trying to protect Joe Biden from a Talladega crowd chanting F**k Joe Biden as racer Brandon Brown is being interviewed and having the reporter tell the world that they're chanting Let's Go Brandon. Nice try NBC but it certainly backfired.

NEVER FORGET: Orange man bad.

The irony of the whole thing is the media, of course, and in this case an NBC reporter trying to protect Joe Biden from a Talladega crowd chanting F**k Joe Biden as racer Brandon Brown is being interviewed and having the reporter tell the world that they're chanting Let's Go Brandon. Nice try NBC but it certainly backfired.
Absolutely....and it actually seems to trigger them worse than saying the Eff-Word. too funny.

Hell I use orangeman, orangemanbad and even OMB on boards like these because it has become part of the lexicon.

As a grown man who doesn't wear little girl panties, I'm good with it. Not everyone is as thick-skinned I guess.
I got tickled when a Frenchman said, "those sunburnt Indians sure fumble a lot." This came just after a black OU wishbone halfback coughed up the ball about the third time for OU.

We say Brandon because it’s a much more polite way to say what we mean. It’s considered impolite and crass to cuss and call people names, such as “stupid son of a bitch”.

And there’s “winning the midterms” and there’s what’s about to happen. 26 House dems have already stated they’re not running in 2022. Biden is in the low 30’s (likely lower due to ocersampling of dems in most polls). If you think Biden has been rendered useless from the filibuster you’re really going to hate the second half of his only term.

Jim Cooper brother of the Mayor of Nashville John Cooper is retiring and after redistricting his seat might finally go R. Nashville has been cut into thirds.

Jim has been in politics a very long time. 32 years. He is a moderate.

Ole Jim got his arse handed to him by Fred Thompson in the 1994 Senate election to for Al Gores seat.

The lefties hate Andrew Jackson who actually started their Democratic Party. Instead of trying to pull his statue down, they should be worshipping it as they do other idols like George Floyd and Satan.

Rat's 1st Best - Andrew Jackson -- Indian Trail of Tears
Rat's enforcers include: KKK - BLM - ANTIFA - MSM - FBI - JoD

Pub's 1st Best - Abe Lincoln -- Emancipation of Slavery
Pub's supporters include: Sacred Oath Keeping Patriots

"Support and Defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC."

Pick your party accordingly, but always continue to monitor the current policies and platforms of both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT