ADVERTISEMENT

Biden disapproval hits new high as voters give him bad grades

The Lame Stream Fake News excuse for a Free Press will likely be calling them all FRINGE TERRORISTS by Saturday morning.....

The only question I have is; will Pelosi and Shumer have them met by Tanks in the square....
Pelosi and Biden will most likely reschedule the State of the Union, too afraid of the insurrection taking place in the streets.

What s**+ show that will be.
I am in the DC Area. I can't wait. They were talking about it on the radio earlier this week. Wondering if Mayor Bowser (DC) will spray paint Honk Honk on one of the streets close to the WH and change the name of the area to Freedom Convoy Plaza. Also wonder if we would see any looting and burning of DC businesses or downtown business boarding up windows. We already know the answer to all those questions. NO.

I am in the DC Area. I can't wait. They were talking about it on the radio earlier this week. Wondering if Mayor Bowser (DC) will spray paint Honk Honk on one of the streets close to the WH and change the name of the area to Freedom Convoy Plaza. Also wonder if we would see any looting and burning of DC businesses or downtown business boarding up windows. We already know the answer to all those questions. NO.
State of the Union?

80614025.jpg

Sunny 🌞

state run CBS now blaming Ukraine for Brandon’s dismal economy.

Nolte: CBS News Already Blaming Biden’s Lousy Economy on ‘Ukraine Crisis’​

Somebody better tell CBS News that the Economist here in the Parking Lot DO NOT AGREE with them. They keep telling us the economy is great. Could not be better.

Somebody better tell CBS News that the Economist here in the Parking Lot DO NOT AGREE with them. They keep telling us the economy is great. Could not be better.
CBS should just change its initials to P R A V D A.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about. You seem to equate majorities and winning or losing the midterms as ONLY regarding the House of Reps. Mid terms affect 2 chambers of Congress. Trump lost the House and gained seats in the Senate and kept the senate. He kept the Senate MAJORITY. They have majorities too. Chuck Shumer is called the Senate majority leader. So explain to me how I'm defending Trump by saying during his midterm, he gained Senate seats and kept the senate. Tell me if that's wrong.
IF Biden loses the House and gains the majority in the Senate, I'll say he lost the House and gained the Senate. What else would I say? This ain't opinion. These are just facts based on numbers. I don't why you are making this so hard.
He is making it hard because reading comprehension is EXTREMELY difficult for him.

I have family from South Florida to Washington state. I don't know anyone who approves of Biden. Literally none of them including the family libs.
Unfortunately, the people that voted for him were doing it out of spite (dislike for PDT) instead of the betterment of our country. Instead of lowering the voting age (another zany liberal concept), they should increase it to 21 as well (except for Military members).

Unfortunately, the people that voted for him were doing it out of spite (dislike for PDT) instead of the betterment of our country. Instead of lowering the voting age (another zany liberal concept), they should increase it to 21 as well (except for Military members).
And they should require as part of the registration process that you have to take and pass a a class that teaches you about the Constitution.

They want to lower it all the way down to any school age children that have been Lib-brainwashed in their government schools, and will vote Rat for a teacher offered slice of pizza....

Last edited:
They want lower it all the way down to any school age children that have been Lib-brainwashed in their government schools, and will vote Rat for a teacher offered slice of pizza....
This^^^is where they are, unfortunately. They have so cheapened the secondary education values and removed civics from most curriculums has devalued the Gov't in the children's eyes to be less important than voting for prom Queens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT