ADVERTISEMENT

Biden destroys 4 years of peace in Middle East as 130 rockets

No one wants to live in a shithole like Gay Bay.
That's odd, some worst traffic in the country, there certainly seems to be a lot of people living there.

Of course. Bumper to bumper traffic leaving the city.
Let my people go!!!

Funny stuff........Newsome and Company recently proposed taxing Californians for 10 years AFTER they leave. You just can't make this shit up! 😂 :oops:

Assembly Bill 2088 (AB 2088), which was introduced in Sacramento in August of 2020, would impose the state's first wealth tax. And more controversially, it proposes to levy a wealth tax on Californians for a period of up to 10 years, even after they've left the state, a California exit tax.

It's amazing that you people hate cities, it's something to behold.
We hate shitholes. Some of us have actually traveled this country and have seen different areas.

For instance, AZ is much nicer than NV. Same dry heat and desert climate, but with more spas and nicer cities.

It's hard to even comment on something so stupid.
I simply replied to another one of your lies. It's like taking candy from a baby. You claimed Trump doesn't eat fast food. Or should I have been addressing a different lie of yours? My bad.

Reactions: gatordad3
I simply replied to another one of your lies. It's like taking candy from a baby. You claimed Trump doesn't eat fast food. Or should I have been addressing a different lie of yours? My bad.
He doesn't, I don't say he never has. He is a con man, how can you not see that? boggles the mind, it really does.

He doesn't, I don't say he never has. He is a con man, how can you not see that? boggles the mind, it really does.
How dumb are you? Or did you just awake from a long nap Rip Van Winkle? 😂 Everyone knows he eats unhealthy, he's a fast food junkie.
When he recently hosted the entire team for a national championship, he catered in from McDonalds.😂

• Haha
Like Gay Bay and Reno? Bless your poor heart.

That's like thinking poor people eat at SBarros, but the ones that can afford it go to a fine Italian restaurant.....like Olive Garden.
Yep, that's why the prices are so high. Supply demand it's complicated. Where do you live..

Yep, that's why the prices are so high. Supply demand it's complicated. Where do you live..
Prices are high primarily due to so many highly desirable tech companies being nearby.

The problem is, after covid, most if not all of those companies are adopting remote work policies. Now that those employees can work remotely, many of them are doing just that, and getting out of that shithole as fast as they can.

If you truly want to go back to Gay Bay, wait 5-6 years. Housing prices will be a fraction what they are now.

Prices are high primarily due to so many highly desirable tech companies being nearby.

The problem is, after covid, most if not all of those companies are adopting remote work policies. Now that those employees can work remotely, many of them are doing just that, and getting out of that shithole as fast as they can.

If you truly want to go back to Gay Bay, wait 5-6 years. Housing prices will be a fraction what they are now.
Lol, you're a complete moron. Where do you live? I won't attack it, I really want to know.

Lol, you're a complete moron. Where do you live? I won't attack it, I really want to know.
Dude do you think I'm trolling? I actually have many friends from the Bay area. All have either left or are planning their exit now. The move to remote has been a lifesaver for them. I know people working at those tech and social media companies that everyone here obsesses about.

I know that 10-15 years ago, most of them liked living in Gay Bay. None of them will defend it now.

Funniest comment I ever saw was from one of my Bay area friends on FB last year. This girl is the definition of 'book smarts no street smarts'. She has a PhD from Stanford. She commented that she loved Gay Bay, but the one thing she does NOT love is trying to navigate traffic around all the UHAUL TRUCKS THAT ARE SUDDENLY EVERYWHERE in the city. She lamented that they were making unusually bad traffic even worse and wondered aloud where they were coming from LOL

You can google home prices and forecasts for Gay Bay for yourself. If you honestly want to move to that hellhole, wait a few years and you can do so at about 50% of current prices.

You have never been to reno, get on a plane and experience some things before you croak. You may enjoy yourself.
Outskirts of Reno have some nice areas, overall, Reno is a shit hole.

Yes, I’ve been there many times, it’s nothing special. You want real mountains, come to Salt Lake City, it’s not even debatable.

Last edited:
It's amazing that you people hate cities, it's something to behold.

Malignant dumb f--k, the parasites (can't feed themselves) that live in the big East and West coast cites that constantly hate on and call elsewhere 'Fly-Over' territory....

Maybe we need to build walls around those cities and leave them to continue to 'feed-on' each other, instead of depending on 'fly-over' country to feed them.

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Cities are fine for entertainment but not to live in. In my youth years 8- 11, I spent many a day with my dog deep in the woods hunting small game. When I wasn't doing that I was sitting in a cleft in the middle of a cliff overlooking the local creek. This beats the heck out of being in the middle of traffic heading into Nashville on I-24 worrying about the fools driving 100 in a 55 mph work zone. Or worrying about the increased incidents of road rage where people have been shot and killed on the interstate. The once you are in town you worry about the drive bys or pissing off some drunk who might knife you. Not all the "progress" in Nashville has been good.

Eventually, I will be heading for the woods.

Cities are fine for entertainment but not to live in. In my youth, years 8- 11, I spent many a day with my dog deep in the woods hunting small game. When I wasn't doing that I was sitting in a cleft in the middle of a cliff overlooking the local creek. This beats the heck out of being in the middle of traffic heading into Nashville on I-24 worrying about the fools driving 100 in a 55 mph work zone. Or worrying about the increased incidents of road rage where people have been shot and killed on the interstate. Then once you are in town you worry about the drive bys or pissing off some drunk who might knife you. Not all the "progress" in Nashville has been good.

Last edited:
Man you guys get nasty when I embarrass you with facts.

Nice try at a recovery, but they still bombed Israel with a Pub in charge, thus proving your statement FALSE. And that wasn’t the only instance. Take off your partisan blinders and see the world as it really is.

I had such hope that you were different than the other partisan hacks.

Was my 400 not also a fact? Sounds like it embarrassed you. Sorry not sorry.

Iran and Hamas were absolutely counting on the Biden administration pressuring Israel not to respond or to minimize their response. They were dead on balls accurate in that regard.

Where they've shit the bed...Israel has no F's to give.

Reactions: BillCutting4585

Big and medium cities that I have been to:
(just off the top of my head)

Tampa
Saint Petersburg
Jacksonville
Orlando
Tallahassee
Pensacola
Miami
Ft Lauderdale
Daytona
Sarasota
Key West
-----
Atlanta
Savanna Ga
Chicago
Waukegan Wis
NY City
Memphis
Knoxville
Asheville NC
Portland Maine
Portland Ore
Mazola Mont
Seattle
San Francisco
LA
Las Vegas
San Diego
Flagstaff
Albuquerque
Denver
Okla City
Dallas
New Orleans
Mobile
Honolulu
And many others...
-----
Tijuana
San Juan
Manila
Tokyo
Sasebo
Hong Kong
-----

And those experiences is why I have lived in rural NE FL for the last 30 years.
I never lost anything but time in any of those cities, and so I have no reason to return to any of them. I go to a city when I want to (rarely), or need to (occasionally) for various reasons, but I'd never chose to live in any of them.

Too many Rats in a box is never a good thing imo, and the bigger the city, the worse the Rats get...

Cities are fine for entertainment but not to live in. In my youth years 8- 11, I spent many a day with my dog deep in the woods hunting small game. When I wasn't doing that I was sitting in a cleft in the middle of a cliff overlooking the local creek. This beats the heck out of being in the middle of traffic heading into Nashville on I-24 worrying about the fools driving 100 in a 55 mph work zone. Or worrying about the increased incidents of road rage where people have been shot and killed on the interstate. The once you are in town you worry about the drive bys or pissing off some drunk who might knife you. Not all the "progress" in Nashville has been good.

This. I chuckled out loud when @Mdfgator acted like living in a city was a big deal. The only people that live in cities are the people who are too poor to live in the suburbs.

This. I chuckled out loud when @Mdfgator acted like living in a city was a big deal. The only people that live in cities are the people who are too poor to live in the suburbs.

And the only ones that live in the wall-to-wall burbs are those that are not smart enough, or independent enough, to live in the rural country (woods).
-----

The stars awaken a certain reverence, because though always present, they are inaccessible;but all natural objects make a kindred impression, when the mind is open to their influence. Nature never wears a mean appearance. Neither does the wisest man extort her secret, and lose his curiosity by finding out all her perfection. Nature never became a toy to a wise spirit. The flowers, the animals, the mountains, reflected the wisdom of his best hour, as much as they had delighted the simplicity of his childhood. When we speak of nature in this manner, we have a distinct but most poetical sense in the mind. We mean the integrity of impression made by manifold natural objects. It is this which distinguishes the stick of timber of the wood-cutter, from the tree of the poet. The charming landscape which I saw this morning, is indubitably made up of some twenty or thirty farms. Miller owns this field, Locke that, and Manning the woodland beyond. But none of them owns the landscape. There is a property in the horizon which no man has but he whose eye can integrate all the parts, that is, the poet. This is the best part of these men's farms, yet to this their warranty-deeds give no title. To speak truly, few adult persons can see nature. Most persons do not see the sun. At least they have a very superficial seeing. The sun illuminates only the eye of the man, but shines into the eye and the heart of the child.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
Big and medium cities that I have been to:
(just off the top of my head)

Tampa
Saint Petersburg
Jacksonville
Orlando
Tallahassee
Pensacola
Miami
Ft Lauderdale
Daytona
Sarasota
Key West
-----
Atlanta
Savanna Ga
Chicago
Waukegan Wis
NY City
Memphis
Knoxville
Asheville NC
Portland Maine
Portland Ore
Mazola Mont
Seattle
San Francisco
LA
Las Vegas
San Diego
Flagstaff
Albuquerque
Denver
Okla City
Dallas
New Orleans
Mobile
Honolulu
And many others...
-----
Tijuana
San Juan
Manila
Tokyo
Sasebo
Hong Kong
-----

And those experiences is why I have lived in rural NE FL for the last 30 years.
I never lost anything but time in any of those cities, and so I have no reason to return to any of them. I go to a city when I want to (rarely), or need to (occasionally) for various reasons, but I'd never chose to live in any of them.

Too many Rats in a box is never a good thing imo, and the bigger the city, the worse the Rats get...
I looked at all the cities you listed. I have been to 3/4 of them. Then I tried to figure out which one I could live in if I couldnt live where currently live and I chose Asheville. Montana would have been my first choice but the taxes are crazy.

Was my 400 not also a fact? Sounds like it embarrassed you. Sorry not sorry.

Iran and Hamas were absolutely counting on the Biden administration pressuring Israel not to respond or to minimize their response. They were dead on balls accurate in that regard.

Where they've shit the bed...Israel has no F's to give.
Wow. Now you know what Iran and Hamas are thinking. Where did you obtain such intelligence.

You truly have swallowed the right wing media narrative. Hook, line and sinker.

I looked at all the cities you listed. I have been to 3/4 of them. Then I tried to figure out which one I could live in if I couldnt live where currently live and I chose Asheville. Montana would have been my first choice but the taxes are crazy.
Are you following me around?

Reactions: Mdfgator
If you’re talking to Ghost, he won’t answer because he’s too embarrassed. he lives in some shithole in Alabama where no one else wants to live.

Their state motto is “We’re #49.. Thanks Mississippi.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT