ADVERTISEMENT

Biden destroys 4 years of peace in Middle East as 130 rockets

If you’re talking to Ghost, he won’t answer because he’s too embarrassed. he lives in some shithole in Alabama where no one else wants to live.

Their state motto is “We’re #49.” Thanks Mississippi

this was hilarious, well done. And yes its ghost. I have no issues where he lives, but listening to them hate a state because Fox News shows snippets to get them riled up is pretty sad. Nice world view they have.

Reactions: BSC911
I remember Alcatraz being the highlight of the FSU football teams visit to San Fran as they prepped for their Bowl game back in 2006 against, I believe, was UCLA.
I went once, not a big tour guy, but yes it was interesting, would have sucked to be locked up,there. Glad Clint escaped.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSC911
this was hilarious, well done. And yes its ghost. I have no issues where he lives, but listening to them hate a state because Fox News shows snippets to get them riled up is pretty sad. Nice world view they have.
But he knows people that used to live there. Aren’t you convinced he’s an expert?

I assume the criminals took better care of themselves than the Gay Bay people living on the streets.
When I was in Palo Alto I went in a bookstore. The homeless were sleeping in very expensive sleeping bags inside the foyer of the store. I also saw a mentally ill woman rocking back and forth speaking to herself on a street corner. This was 1998.

You dont see that in small town America.

Nashville on the other hand is a different story. I used to talk to a guy in a motorized wheelchair that sold the homeless "newspaper." He lived in a van. Sadly he died in either 2017 or 2018.

I walked by a guy as he laid on the ground and peed on himself on 2nd avenue. Nashville is nowhere near as bad as the pictures shown out west.

I am a firm believer that those actually sleeping on the street should be arrested and forced to go to the local shelter or mental institution.

Some lib would complain because its run by a Christian organization.

Reactions: martycat1
Steer clear north of I-90 in Gary. Steer clear of Watts. Don't lolligag around in Jersey City or Camden. Keep your eyes open in Belle Gardens.

Old colleagues tell me hell holes have expanded in Gay Bay. Don't go inside the D. C. beltway after dark.

Salt Lake City and Boise are low crime at any hour.

Wow. Now you know what Iran and Hamas are thinking. Where did you obtain such intelligence.

You truly have swallowed the right wing media narrative. Hook, line and sinker.

Yes I do. It was truly a difficult puzzle to unravel...lemme tell you.

I said as much on this board BEFORE the right media said it. If you don’t believe me, check the time stamps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT