Best Team in the SEC East?

• Florida

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Missouri

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Everybody else is fighting for third

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
I almost lean to Missouri at this point though I think Georgia beats them when they play.

Injured or healthy?
This week or next week?
Lots of varibles....

UF lost @ #2 undefeated LSU

Mizzou lost @ 4-2 Wyoming in game 1.
However, Mizzou 34 - 14 SCa..

UGly lost at home to coach BOOM with 2-3 NR SCa.
So by the transvestite property :D, Mizzou is better than UGly...

But there are still games to be played, so we'll see... o_O

Cocks win out
Florida beats Georgia
Cocks to Atlanta.

OR

Cocks beat Florida, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, but lose to aTm
Florida loses to Cocks & Missouri, beat UGa
UGa loses to Florida & Auburn

I'll take either scenario.

Cocks win out
Florida beats Georgia
Cocks to Atlanta.

OR

Cocks beat Florida, Tennessee, Vanderbilt, but lose to aTm
Florida loses to Cocks & Missouri, beat UGa
UGa loses to Florida & Auburn

I'll take either scenario.

Even if there was another big upset I doubt SC is going to the SECCG though Missouri being ineligible to go helps your 1% chance.

@MarineG8R Now look what you did...

tenor.gif

I'd be all for Missouri winning all of their remaining games, provided their ban is kept in place.
I'm glad SC beat the dawgs. But they did have nearly 200 more yards offense. The difference was the turnovers. Not sure you will get those every week. Cocks are 2-2, based on your remaining schedule I think 4-4 in conference play is a fair bet.

I'm glad SC beat the dawgs. But they did have nearly 200 more yards offense. The difference was the turnovers. Not sure you will get those every week. Cocks are 2-2, based on your remaining schedule I think 4-4 in conference play is a fair bet.

4-4 in Conference is much better than the majority of our fanbase was thinking even three weeks ago. Our defense is playing great right now but we need Hilinski to stay healthy to score enough points to have a chance at playing with teams like Florida, Clemson, A&M and believe it or not, a ranked App State team this season. If Hilinski goes down again or proves to be too gimpy from his current knee injury, we will have trouble scoring on offense.

Truth be told, all the Cocks need is for UGa to lose once more & then they control their own destiny.

They have to beat UF for that to even possibly be true.

I say that because we play at Noon and UGa plays at 6. So our game will have ended before they start. If UF wins, then at no time did USC ever control their own destiny. And even if USC wins Georgia still has to lose to Kentucky.

4-4 in Conference is much better than the majority of our fanbase was thinking even three weeks ago. Our defense is playing great right now but we need Hilinski to stay healthy to score enough points to have a chance at playing with teams like Florida, Clemson, A&M and believe it or not, a ranked App State team this season. If Hilinski goes down again or proves to be too gimpy from his current knee injury, we will have trouble scoring on offense.
At the beginning of the season chump said this was his best team he's had at SC. Hard not to pull for Hilinski. What a tragic story for his family. One thing is certain, the cocks win last Saturday has made the east wide open.

Reactions: gamecockballfan
At the beginning of the season chump said this was his best team he's had at SC. Hard not to pull for Hilinski. What a tragic story for his family. One thing is certain, the cocks win last Saturday has made the east wide open.

Yep, he is a great kid! His brother, Tyler was his hero. That family has taken our state and especially our university by storm over the sadness and emotion of what they have had to go through! Wonderful family!

The Best Team in the SEC-e?

AP Poll - Week 9 - SECe

7. UF

(9. AU -- UF 24 - 13 AU)

10. UGly

Not for sure who has the better team right now, but that's (AP) the 'outside' opinion... :cool:
Nov. 2nd will settle it... o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT