ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

wow!!

@fatman76 where will we ever get all this electricity??? i am sooo scared... maybe you should call the smart people and tell them what you and the sheeple think

jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif
jerkit.gif

rhino.gif

I love Elon. I've never wavered on that, he's a genius.

And I'm on record that I think every Tesla except the CyberTruck are beautifully designed cars.

I think the CT is the physical embodiment of a late term abortion design-wise.

I am against mandates and don't think all electric is a permanent alternative to ICE and ICE hybrids. I also don't believe in climate change and understand that it takes 60k miles for the avg EV to have the same carbon footprint as a fuel efficient ICE vehicle, and longer for a hybrid.

Plug in hybrids make more sense to me.

I love Elon. I've never wavered on that, he's a genius.

And I'm on record that I think every Tesla except the CyberTruck are beautifully designed cars.

I think the CT is the physical embodiment of a late term abortion design-wise.

I am against mandates and don't think all electric is a permanent alternative to ICE and ICE hybrids. I also don't believe in climate change and understand that it takes 60k miles for the avg EV to have the same carbon footprint as a fuel efficient ICE vehicle, and longer for a hybrid.

Plug in hybrids make more sense to me.

I called this. Wasn’t too hard to see when you’re not running from ghosts….

wow!!

@fatman76 where will we ever get all this electricity??? i am sooo scared... maybe you should call the smart people and tell them what you and the sheeple think
Yeah. The electric utility company isnt going to run an express feed to your home so that you can charge your car you dumb ass. They will most certainly build a substation and power line directly to a data center. Apples to oranges moron

Yeah. The electric utility company isnt going to run an express feed to your home so that you can charge your car you dumb ass. They will most certainly build a substation and power line directly to a data center. Apples to oranges moron
lol, Jesus you people are atupid. There is a lot of electricity demand coming, it’s a well known issue and opportunity for the people that can function…. Not for people like you that sit at home whining and complaining about everything.

Taxes should not be based on the car being ice or ev. That’s playing politics fats.
That's all you EV nerds do is play politics.

Listen, if it was a better platform that people wanted this wouldn't be necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT