ADVERTISEMENT

Batteries cost more than the car

Here’s this suit filler trying to explain why he was given $4 billion 4 years ago to build electric charging stations and has so far built SEVEN OR EIGHT.

Keep in mind this same administration just sanctioned China for producing renewable electricity too cheaply and on too large a scale (ie making fossil alternatives too cheap and available which I thought was the holy grail). These same people have been carrying on about alternative energy for 20 years and we have the same 12 windmills.

Whatever you think about climate change it should be apparent that these people have no legitimate interest in addressing it and/or are incapable of doing so. It is a con. If you support it, you are a mark. The end.

Trump telling the sheep one thing doing another…. Classic!! Will the sheep ever catch on???

Here’s this suit filler trying to explain why he was given $4 billion 4 years ago to build electric charging stations and has so far built SEVEN OR EIGHT.

Keep in mind this same administration just sanctioned China for producing renewable electricity too cheaply and on too large a scale (ie making fossil alternatives too cheap and available which I thought was the holy grail). These same people have been carrying on about alternative energy for 20 years and we have the same 12 windmills.

Whatever you think about climate change it should be apparent that these people have no legitimate interest in addressing it and/or are incapable of doing so. It is a con. If you support it, you are a mark. The end.
The Inflation Production Act is really working.

Reactions: BCSpell

Trump telling the sheep one thing doing another…. Classic!! Will the sheep ever catch on???
Just like they tell you they’re committed to combating climate change and you spend 4 years on here cheerleading for them and they get $4 billion and build 8 freaking charging stations with it. Serious question, are you at all critical of that effort? Or you’re just gargling words on here?

intersting. i think behind closed doors trump is a raging pragmatist. its when he starts speaking to his base that he gets all twisted. its mind blowing that his base actaully beleives his BS. the guy is a lifelong new york democrat, buddies and friends with everyone that you guys think is the devil.. its really an amazing con. best ever i would say.

hard to argue. do the sheep care or are they still petrified of the climate ghosts???? test drive a tessy, you will be blown away, the thing is unreal. i cannot drive an ice car anymore, its not close....

The Cybertruck is failing. Over 200 used on CarGurus selling for less than you can buy a new one.

Demand appears to be flippers and they’re losing their a$$.

This will go down as an epic failure for Tesla. Sad.

Go try and order one, you can’t even design your truck yet. The line is very very long. Maybe when production ramps to 5000 a week we can get one within a couple of months.

you can't lessen pollution when the plant that charges your Tessy is coal fired, brainchild.
youre not paying attention.. focus, buckle down and focus.. the carbon footprint is much lower for an ev, thats now. imagaine when solar really takes off!!!! or we increase nuclear!!!!!!!!!!!! it is what it is, dont flail at the wind, you will lose.

youre not paying attention.. focus, buckle down and focus.. the carbon footprint is much lower for an ev, thats now. imagaine when solar really takes off!!!! or we increase nuclear!!!!!!!!!!!! it is what it is, dont flail at the wind, you will lose.
Further proof of your 3rd grade level reading comprehension.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator
Show your work.

Reactions: fatman76
There's data for the life a Tesla beyond predictive extrapolation, try again.
My Tesla gets the equivalent of

MPGe of popular electric cars
Electric Car Model (base Level, 2023 Model Year)Efficiency (miles Per Gallon Equivalent, Combined City And Highway)
Tesla Model Y123 MPGe
Tesla Model 3132 MPGe
Ford Mustang Mach-E103 MPGe
Tesla Model S120 MPGe

120 mpg.

Why do you people argue about such stupid crap.

I might be scared of a computer driving me into a train, but at least I’m not scared of the climate boogeyman 😂😂😂🤡

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT