ADVERTISEMENT

Bank Of America

Sounds like it is time for me to switch banks. I am in the DC area. I wonder if my data was given to the FBI.
Guaranteed it was. They probably didn’t filter out customer addresses and forked over raw data to the FBI. You’re probably on a list now.

BOA sucks balls anyway. I don't know why anyone would bank there, unless you have a large commercial account and need a big bank to handle bulk transactions.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
BOA sucks balls anyway. I don't know why anyone would bank there, unless you have a large commercial account and need a big bank to handle bulk transactions.
I have been with BOA for over 30 years. Just seemed easier to stay, but now, I think its time to find a new bank.

I have been with BOA for over 30 years. Just seemed easier to stay, but now, I think its time to find a new bank.
If it's just a simple checking/savings account, find a credit union bro. No fees, ever. Some people use the big banks as a bank/investment broker. That's even worse. :oops:

Wow. I think I will be paying off some credit cards sooner than expected and closing accounts. Thats Benedict Arnold stuff there.

This is nothing new. Banks are required to report all kinds of stuff to the feds. If you don’t want your Civil War 2 preparations to end up on their radar, use cash.

This is nothing new. Banks are required to report all kinds of stuff to the feds. If you don’t want your Civil War 2 preparations to end up on their radar, use cash.
It’s actually a grey area when warrants are not issued, it’s up to the bank at that point. Being that B of A hasn’t commented on giving the info or denied it, goes with the theme of targeting Americans for their political beliefs.

After they are subpoenaed, yes they do. Before the subpoena? Notsomuch.

Edit...misunderstood your post...because you are referring to very different information and situations. The banks are required to report certain data that may show money laundering or the like...but what they shared above is entirely different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT