ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn @ Florida

Yea until this drive they had 79 yards of offense but had 13 points off turnover. F*cking ridiculous. They’ve done nothing and we keep giving them points.
2 first downs and 13 points. Crazy!!

I don’t know what howard’s problem is, but he never picks us. I wouldn’t be surprised if he picked Towson last week

I mean...Auburn is ranked 7... Equating them to Towson is very whiney.

Who wants to talk about how stupid it is to try fake punts now?

4th and 11 vs. 4th and 3 cmon. And it wasn’t called. The punter got his ass chewed on the sideline when he got off. He has the option in short situations to look at the defense and take it if it’s there and he got fooled and took it. And yes all fake punts are stupid af even the ones you convert.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Emory Jones is looking better and better. He may be the guy to finish this game. Trask is a statue back there.

Better idea. STAY of our effin thread with your stupid trolling till after the game, dipstick...
It’s not a troll, Sunshine. You guys should be pissed about it like we were. Mullen gave the green light under certain circumstances, Kirby called his. Both dumb as oozie said.

Last edited:
Reactions: oozie7 and wwforest
It’s not a troll, Sunshine. You guys should be listed about it like we were. Mullen gave the green light under certain circumstances, Kirby called his. Both dumb as oozie said.
Somewhat. You’d expect the punter to make a better decision. It wasn’t a called fake punt however by the coach.

You gotta put Jones back in as they have NO fear of the run so they can play tight coverage.

I think Emory needs to play in this game regardless of a healthy Trask or not. I said that earlier.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
So when does trask actually learn to quit resetting his feet to throw while the pass rush is near?

And there is Trask’s awful pocket presence again. The kid sacks himself repeatedly. Take him out already Jesus.

And it was almost stripped which would have been his third fumble. Defenders all around him and he has no clue.

Give Auburn some credit. They are good on defense too. We can’t block them and Trask has no pocket awareness.

And more than likely comes back to bite us. Especially if this offense doesn’t get opened up in the second half.

It is kind of coming back right now

Nothing on offense for them save one single pass play

But 13 points and Florida stalling

Now one simple drive by them, and that is reasonable, and Florida will be losing a game

It’s a good thing Nix is a worse QB than Trask. Good lord Mullen put in another damn QB and move the ball before your defense breaks.

Give Auburn some credit. They are good on defense too. We can’t block them and Trask has no pocket awareness.

They would be forced to be more honest with Jones in the game. They did on his one drive before the half. And we haven’t gone back to it since. Garbage game offensively.

Trask. Again. Bar none the worst pocket presence I’ve ever seen. Throw the damn ball.

I said we would miss Franks in this game. I’ll say it for the 3rd time. This is a game we could have used Franks.

Didn’t I say he would fumble 1-2 more times before this Game would end?

Agony

Auburn gives

We give back just a few yards from a win

Be more aware Kyle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT